Crafting Macros

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting Macros

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  infuriated 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

infuriated
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone have a good Crafting macro for Miqobot for the newer items?

The solver works fine, but takes far too long.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Macro is a combination of keys and everyone has different keybinds so sharing macros wont work. But you can take any macro from reddit and use it. Btw what is too long? Ive been solving 70*** in 18 seconds.

infuriated
    Participant
    1+

I don’t seem to be getting 100% on my crafts with woodworking, despite having nearly max stats with the solver alone.

got any decent reddit links?

infuriated
    Participant

FYI: Solver DONE: 130650.812644676 ms

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well im using CP 8:1 + Ingenuity it says 17.8 sec on predictor but in reality:
    Solver DONE: 14185.1445378652 ms

All reddit macros require some whopping 560+ CP and 1700+ control and they still dont get you anywhere near 100%: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277959964264235008/449181480380530688/unknown.png
    But with those stats you should have no trouble with Miqo solver.

Whatever settings you choose on solver they will not help you get better HQ. They alter accuracy by 1-3% at most. What matters the most is your CP and your choice of cross class skills. Also crafting solver has a built in 100% solution detector: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-crafting-solver-for-60-gathering-rotations-desynthesis/page/3/#post-2193
    So if you are looking for 100% macro then solver is already the answer for you.

What are your stats exactly? Could you show some Miqo logs? Id gladly help if i had more info.
    Im currently sitting at 1530/1380 and 511 CP (with food). By feeding 8k quality into 70*** its popping HQ like candies. Im lazily working my way towards Onishi set but im not really in a hurry as crafting solver is making me easy money already.

infuriated
    Participant

hmm, I haven’t tried 8:, I will give this a pop.

I have craftmanship 1729 & Control 1590 CP 524 (With Food)

neoseeker
    Participant

In my opinion the first thing you should do is remove Patient Touch on your hotbar. The Solver love it and it is very very risky to use it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Patient touch is op. But it was already discussed and devs gave an answer so i dont see a reason doing it again. Take a look here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-flaw/

But youre right if you want to make sure that no ability ever fails you can simply remove Patient and Hasty. This way youre shaving off about 40% from your HQ bar. Though if youre absolutely confident that your stats are high enough you can give it a go. Like i said im sitting on minimum stat requirements and Makers Mark + Patients are basically making me overmelded overpowered omnicrafter. Of course i dont neglect my Reclaim and im not afraid to see that tiny 10% fail as im making tons of gil to make up for it.

I have craftmanship 1729 & Control 1590 CP 524 (With Food)

With those stats you should have absolutely no problem with any recipe. You have Makers Mark and you follow recommendations from Upgrade Stage 2 thread right? Could you show a crafting log from Miqo?

infuriated
    Participant

8:1 seems to optimize better.
    Do you have progression first?
    Wheres this threat do you minding linking it?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

infuriated
    Participant

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

So just so I get this correct and im not being thick – the Recommended settings for 2.5-star recipes are the same settings recommended for 3*?

Recommended settings for 2.5-star recipes:
    CP Chunks – 4:1 or 8:1.
    CPU Intensive – Ingenuity + Manipulation II.
    Innovation is not recommended anymore as it gives a very small quality boost.
    Progress First – enabled.
    A huge computational boost for only 1.8% loss of quality (0.2% when using Maker’s Mark).
    BB only 100% – enabled. Prevents bad RNG affecting your craft.
    PbP only 100% – enabled. Prevents bad RNG affecting your craft.
    Ignore Quality – disabled. Only for crafting furniture or emulating Quick Synthesis.
    Reclaim if HQ < ..% – depends on your preference.
    Reclaim if Q < …. – disabled. Only for collectables with specific requirements.

Recommended settings for all other recipes:
    CP Chunks – 8:1.
    CPU Intensive – all disabled.
    Progress First – enabled.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

So just so I get this correct and im not being thick – the Recommended settings for 2.5-star recipes are the same settings recommended for 3*?

Exactly^^

infuriated
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.