[Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

This topic contains 97 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update πŸ˜€

By the way you should mention somewhere that you CAN craft with HQ mats as long as u start it off in crafting the item, (ready to use skills) I spent too much time tryna get ony NQ items for mass crafting….

Yes, you can preselect HQ materials and they will be automatically selected on each consecutive craft. This is possible due to how Crafting Log is implemented ingame.
    However if you use Repair feature mid craft, Miqobot will have to close the Crafting Log window and any HQ selection will be lost.

Agreed, this information will be added to the crafting guide πŸ™‚
    Thank you for your feedback!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Description in the first post is updated with information on Advanced Settings.

Valmere
    Valmere
    Participant

Let me know when you implement scenario scripting and navigation grids. I’ll switch over to the beta and see how fishing goes. Will Miqobot be able to talk with merchants to restock on fishing bait or repair at a mender?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, repair and custom NPC interaction are planned to be supported by Scenario Engine.

Thank you for your feedback very much!

lazyfuck
    Participant

Hello!

Accursed Hoard chests doesn’t appear using the 3D-radar for me. Is it because of new patch?

Arc
    Arc

BigTaru
    Participant
    1+

I hate to be “that guy” but do we have any idea on an ETA for the next beta release?

Dark Desire
    Dark Desire
    Participant

Got a question about repair option. Which number should I put in? Never paid attention to how fast the gear breaks down, so kind of struggling with estimates. 50? 100? 200?

kenvei
    Participant

i cant download the new version πŸ™

kenvei
    Participant

seems like i cant download the new version of miqo what do i do πŸ™

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What exactly do you mean? Just click on download button: https://miqobot.com/#get-the-bot

kenvei
    Participant

it says download error been trying it a few times already πŸ™

kaylan
    Participant

try another browser

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    We have made several adjustments at our website in attempt to address download issues.

Please restart your browser and try again.

kenvei
    Participant

i restarted my pc and tried to download it again and it still says download error i already tried downloading it on google chrome and mozilla firefox.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.