[Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

This topic contains 97 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yeah totally normal to me. Its how pre-solving works: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-crafting/#crafting-solver

Also Ive never had an error when using 8:1. Its not a chance of error its calculation accuracy: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-crafting/#cp-chunks
    Like with 8:1 you might have 1-7 CP left, with 4:1 you might have 1-3 CP left and so on. Imo its a misleading note, they should replace it with CP utilization or something. Or just remove it.

marshallbanana
    Participant

One thing I noticed involving the new repair after x attempts, if you are using HQ materials (in in my case as I was grinding exp a mix of HQ and NQ) Miqobot has no way of knowing what mix you were using and then after repairing uses up all the NQ materials. There’s no way to set her up to use x NQ and x HQ which while not a huge issue is a bit of an annoyance.

Manuel_95
    Participant

I didn’t find any bug report section, i’ll just put it here, maybe it could help.
    I’m having CPU and Memory spikes and leaks with this beta, when using the “special” features (PotD radar and crafting solver).
    It’s perfectly normal with an unstable version, but it’s better to report this. (I have to keep only the game and miqobot open, without having any other program active).
    Also I don’t know if you’re aware of this: for me beta radar doesn’t refresh in real time but it has a 0.5-1 sec of delay when i move the character or the camera. I tried the release version (1.2.485) and had no problem when moving.
    Sorry if it’s the wrong thread/section.

This is normal it seems ,since the Solver has an algorithm and it test multiple combinations and chooses the best one. While doing this it will utilize Your CPU and RAM ,under the ‘CPU intensive’ box if you check one of those, the time and amount of resources will increase depending the ‘Action checked’.If you look at where it says ‘CP 1:1 ,2:1, 4:1, 8:1’ this will also increase the amount of Time and resources used , 1:1 CP ratio being the most time/resource consuming and 8:1 being the least. But 1:1 has 0% of error , while 8:1 has 15% chance of error.

A solver is always CPU and RAM intensive i know, and I get that it’s a normal behaviour, (In a ffxiv matter, BiS solvers and rotations optimizations require always a great amount of time, specially when you add so many variables).

What I can’t explain is the heavy requirements of the radar. For me, it lags so much that it delays the movements of the grid, showing in-game objects (npcs/nodes/others…) for a split second in a position where they are not. It may be only my problem, but I don’t see this delay when using the stable version.
    Same thing i noticed today for the Gold Saucer Minigames, since the game loses 30-40 fps, it affects the bot performance when playing minigames.
    Again that’s no problem whatsoever, i can use the stable version when i want to use these “default” features; I can’t use properly the PoTD 3D Radar (since it’s a new feature). I just wanted to address these issues, i mean that should be the purpose of a beta 😀 .

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by  Manuel_95.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

It would be very nice if miqobot could use food after X amount of crafts or ideally if it tracked the food buff timer. Reclaims could mess with using food after x amounts of crafts.

Yes, this feature will be supported by Scenario Scripting.
    Scenarios will be available in Miqobot v1.2.6.

Food or Manuals while botting
    Buying from vendor/food
    Gathering/Fishing Request

Thank you for your feedback very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Also Ive never had an error when using 8:1. Its not a chance of error its calculation accuracy: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-crafting/#cp-chunks
    Like with 8:1 you might have 1-7 CP left, with 4:1 you might have 1-3 CP left and so on. Imo its a misleading note, they should replace it with CP utilization or something. Or just remove it.

You are correct, with the introduction of additional options and optimizations ‘Error’ field is redundant now. It will be removed.

Thank you for your feedback!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

One thing I noticed involving the new repair after x attempts, if you are using HQ materials (in in my case as I was grinding exp a mix of HQ and NQ) Miqobot has no way of knowing what mix you were using and then after repairing uses up all the NQ materials. There’s no way to set her up to use x NQ and x HQ which while not a huge issue is a bit of an annoyance.

An ability to specify HQ materials ratio will be supported by Scenario Scripting.
    Scenarios will be available in Miqobot v1.2.6.

Crafting with HQ mats

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

A solver is always CPU and RAM intensive i know, and I get that it’s a normal behaviour, (In a ffxiv matter, BiS solvers and rotations optimizations require always a great amount of time, specially when you add so many variables).

What I can’t explain is the heavy requirements of the radar. For me, it lags so much that it delays the movements of the grid, showing in-game objects (npcs/nodes/others…) for a split second in a position where they are not. It may be only my problem, but I don’t see this delay when using the stable version.
    Same thing i noticed today for the Gold Saucer Minigames, since the game loses 30-40 fps, it affects the bot performance when playing minigames.
    Again that’s no problem whatsoever, i can use the stable version when i want to use these “default” features; I can’t use properly the PoTD 3D Radar (since it’s a new feature). I just wanted to address these issues, i mean that should be the purpose of a beta 😀 .

As Rose and Lyfox stated correctly, Crafting Solver indeed requires additional CPU power and RAM. This is the expected behaviour.

As for 3D Radar, would you please give us more information about your issue?
    3D Radar requires CPU power as well because it’s a simple overlay window without DirectX support. Depending on your hardware and the amount of objects on your screen, performance spikes are entirely possible. However there is no technical difference between v1.2.485 and v1.2.525 radars (except for the additional PotD mode which does not affect previous features). With all default options enabled you should observe exactly the same behaviour and performance in both versions.

Please answer these questions:

1. Do you experience performance issues continuously or are there any extra conditions?
    2. Where exactly in the game do you see them?
      Is it Quarrymill, or inside Palace of the Dead, or any other location?
    3. You mention that you have FPS issues while playing Gold Saucer Minigames and 3D Radar enabled. Do you have any use for 3D Radar at this moment?
    4. Please disable all 3D Radar options:
      – 3D Radar tab: show -> nothing
      – 3D Radar tab: show fates -> list
      – 3D Radar tab: show fates -> world
      – Navigation tab: show on radar
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> rails
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> mid-rail
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> progress
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> waypoints
      Does this fix the FPS issue with Minigames?
    5. Now enable each option, one at a time, and observer the results. Is it any specific option that causes performance to drop?
    6. Copy v1.2.485 and v1.2.525 Beta into the same folder. Start Miqobot v1.2.485, close it, and start Miqobot v1.2.525 Beta right after that. This way both versions will share the same settings.miqo file.
      Do you still see performance issues only in Beta and not in stable version, even with the same settings and in the same location?
    7. What is your CPU?

Thank you very much!

Manuel_95
    Participant

As Rose and Lyfox stated correctly, Crafting Solver indeed requires additional CPU power and RAM. This is the expected behaviour.

As for 3D Radar, would you please give us more information about your issue?
    3D Radar requires CPU power as well because it’s a simple overlay window without DirectX support. Depending on your hardware and the amount of objects on your screen, performance spikes are entirely possible. However there is no technical difference between v1.2.485 and v1.2.525 radars (except for the additional PotD mode which does not affect previous features). With all default options enabled you should observe exactly the same behaviour and performance in both versions.

Please answer these questions:

1. Do you experience performance issues continuously or are there any extra conditions?
    2. Where exactly in the game do you see them?
      Is it Quarrymill, or inside Palace of the Dead, or any other location?
    3. You mention that you have FPS issues while playing Gold Saucer Minigames and 3D Radar enabled. Do you have any use for 3D Radar at this moment?
    4. Please disable all 3D Radar options:
      – 3D Radar tab: show -> nothing
      – 3D Radar tab: show fates -> list
      – 3D Radar tab: show fates -> world
      – Navigation tab: show on radar
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> rails
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> mid-rail
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> progress
      – Gold Saucer tab: racing -> show -> waypoints
      Does this fix the FPS issue with Minigames?
    5. Now enable each option, one at a time, and observer the results. Is it any specific option that causes performance to drop?
    6. Copy v1.2.485 and v1.2.525 Beta into the same folder. Start Miqobot v1.2.485, close it, and start Miqobot v1.2.525 Beta right after that. This way both versions will share the same settings.miqo file.
      Do you still see performance issues only in Beta and not in stable version, even with the same settings and in the same location?
    7. What is your CPU?

Thank you very much!

1. When opening the beta, there’s some lags, it’s not unbearable, but it definitely becomes when opening the radar (and there are objects around) (again that’s not happening with the normal one)
    2. Any location have this “grid-delay” when moving or when objects are moving; this is amplified in crowded areas like Quarrymill, Idyllshire and sometimes the same PoTD.
    3. FPS issues when playing minigames occur even without the radar open, the radar even in this case amplifies the problem.
    4. Tried that configuration (which is the same i have when playing with the stable version) and still have some issues.
    5. Since there are already issues, activating one by one the options doesn’t seem to be an options caused problem. Anyway, reactivating the 3d radar drops the performance.
    6. The two are already in the same folder and share the settings file. Issues are still present when using the beta and not when using the stable version.
    7. I prefer not to say it for security purpose (i was searching a private message system in this forum, but apparently there is not). It’s definitely not a top end cpu, and that may be the cause for this performance drop. The weird thing is that, as i said, i have not a single variation when using the 3d radar with the stable version. It’s also very scary the almost perfection when playing minigames with the stable version (bot is capable of detecting “excellent” with a number<3-4 tries, after 4 it’s not needed since the bot would already have hit “great” 3 times and finished the session). With the beta it’s sloppy, and requires 1-2 “turns” before hitting (in simple terms, what i mean for a “turn” is the full rotation of the axe going up-down and then up again for “Out on a Limb” and out-in and then out again in the circle for “The Finer Miner”).

As you said this behaviour is weird because you didn’t add anything new on the radar system (except PoTD but when it’s off, it shouldn’t affect performances) and minigames.
    Also any crafting and gathering options are off (These are the new features and i wanted to disable anything new that could affect the requirements) but i had no improvements.

If you have any other idea, please let me know ^^

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I prefer not to say it for security purpose (i was searching a private message system in this forum, but apparently there is not).

In this case please contact our Tech Support directly, it is private: https://miqobot.com/#support
    We need this information to be able to help you 🙂

Neobahamut
    Participant
    1+

Any ETC for Scenario? I can’t wait to get my hands on that and start creating routines! (First one Ixal Dailies)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Any ETC for Scenario? I can’t wait to get my hands on that and start creating routines! (First one Ixal Dailies)

Beta for Scenarios will be available shortly after the current one is fully released.
    Thank you for your patience very much!

Arc
    Arc

Hmmm… I was thinking about something:
    A feature where Miqobot uses preselected buff food before attempting a craft if food buff expired would be nice. Since I ‘only’ have 419 CP without buff food but 462 with it that would be awesome 🙂
    If such a feature is hidden somewhere and I overlooked it – sorry, my bad ^^’

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Hmmm… I was thinking about something:
    A feature where Miqobot uses preselected buff food before attempting a craft if food buff expired would be nice. Since I ‘only’ have 419 CP without buff food but 462 with it that would be awesome 🙂
    If such a feature is hidden somewhere and I overlooked it – sorry, my bad ^^’

Yes, food support will be added for all classes in Scenario Scripting.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Traps are back on 3D Radar – Palace of the Dead.
    Please redownload the latest version:

Download Miqobot Beta

Full list of changes.

• 3D Radar can show all known trap locations in Palace of the Dead.
    • A button for Advanced Settings is added. It’s a ‘+’ button located next to Miqobot avatar.
    • A new drawing method for 3D Radar is implemented.
      By default, it now behaves as ‘Always On Top’ window. You can switch to old drawing method in Advanced Settings.
      The main purpose of the new method is to avoid crashes, FPS issues, and problems with certain mouse hardware. If you never experienced any issues with 3D Radar in the past, you can enable the old ‘Overlay’ method in Advanced Settings.
    • Treasure List position can be adjusted in Advanced Settings.
    • Palace of the Dead mode can be adjusted in Advanced Settings. You can choose to show or hide the following:
      – Enemies
      – Possible traps
      – Cairn of Passage
      – Cairn of Return
    • Special colors for Palace of the Dead mode can be enabled in Advanced Settings.
    • Discretion warning for Palace of the Dead mode has been implemented. You can disable it in Advanced Settings.
    • Tooltips for Advanced Settings are implemented. Hover your mouse over an option to read more about it.

Vizeral
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for the update 😀

By the way you should mention somewhere that you CAN craft with HQ mats as long as u start it off in crafting the item, (ready to use skills) I spent too much time tryna get ony NQ items for mass crafting….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.