[Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

This topic contains 97 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)
  • Author

Plexisglass
    Participant

I want to try it but it says ‘ (20:18:33) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Crafting Log’.’
    Actually i have a key for the Crafting Log and it’s in the Action bar too

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

What keybind do you have for ‘Crafting Log’?
    It’s located under System -> Keybind -> Shortcuts -> Crafting Log.

Keybind - Crafting Log

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The critical hotfix for all Collectability features has been implemented.
    Please redownload the latest version from the first post:

Download Miqobot Beta

Plexisglass
    Participant

I have the same as your, N

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please try the following solutions:

• Verify that your antivirus does not interfere with Miqobot. Please refer to our FAQ section.
    • Verify that you input your Catnip Code correctly. Miqobot does not work without Catnip.

Plexisglass
    Participant

The antivirus does not interfere with miqobot and i’ve a catnip code who is recognized by the bot itself.
    And the crafting log keybind is the same as your : Default N

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your response.
    Our developers have investigated your issue personally. According to our server logs, your Miqobot receives “Trial Expired” response. In order to be able to help you, we need as much information as possible.

Please answer these questions:

1. Do you see the Catnip tab in Miqobot when this issue occurs?
    2. Is it reproduced only with Beta version of Miqobot? Or does it also happen with with v1.2.485?
    3. Is Crafting the only thing that is not working? Have you tried Gathering, Gold Saucer, or 3D Radar?
    4. Please copy the complete log from Miqobot’s output area, starting with Hello! I am your Miqobot! and send it to us.
      We will analyze the error messages you receive in order to understand what’s happening.
    5. Switch to Monitor tab and make a screenshot, then also please send it to us.

The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you.
    Thank you very much!

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

Just had an idea for crafting. Allow us to specify where we want quality to stop. So after you hit at or above that quality, Miqobot just finishes that the craft rather than trying to get more quality out of it. It’d speed up getting red and blue scrips pretty quickly.

Plexisglass
    Participant

it seeems to work when i change my keybind for crafting log to an other random key, thanks for the attention u paid anyways

dc0ke
    dc0ke
    Participant
    1+

been pretty quiet lately. any word on the official release date for Miqobot v1.2.525 or the next beta ;D?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Just had an idea for crafting. Allow us to specify where we want quality to stop. So after you hit at or above that quality, Miqobot just finishes that the craft rather than trying to get more quality out of it. It’d speed up getting red and blue scrips pretty quickly.

Accepted. This behaviour will be implemented in the full version 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

been pretty quiet lately. any word on the official release date for Miqobot v1.2.525 or the next beta ;D?

We have received 117 bug reports and vital improvement requests over the course of Beta.
    The progress until next stable release is 73/117.

Thank you for your interest very much!

alwaysthinking
    Participant

It would be very nice if miqobot could use food after X amount of crafts or ideally if it tracked the food buff timer. Reclaims could mess with using food after x amounts of crafts.

Manuel_95
    Participant

I didn’t find any bug report section, i’ll just put it here, maybe it could help.
    I’m having CPU and Memory spikes and leaks with this beta, when using the “special” features (PotD radar and crafting solver).
    It’s perfectly normal with an unstable version, but it’s better to report this. (I have to keep only the game and miqobot open, without having any other program active).
    Also I don’t know if you’re aware of this: for me beta radar doesn’t refresh in real time but it has a 0.5-1 sec of delay when i move the character or the camera. I tried the release version (1.2.485) and had no problem when moving.
    Sorry if it’s the wrong thread/section.

Rose
    Participant

I didn’t find any bug report section, i’ll just put it here, maybe it could help.
    I’m having CPU and Memory spikes and leaks with this beta, when using the “special” features (PotD radar and crafting solver).
    It’s perfectly normal with an unstable version, but it’s better to report this. (I have to keep only the game and miqobot open, without having any other program active).
    Also I don’t know if you’re aware of this: for me beta radar doesn’t refresh in real time but it has a 0.5-1 sec of delay when i move the character or the camera. I tried the release version (1.2.485) and had no problem when moving.
    Sorry if it’s the wrong thread/section.

This is normal it seems ,since the Solver has an algorithm and it test multiple combinations and chooses the best one. While doing this it will utilize Your CPU and RAM ,under the ‘CPU intensive’ box if you check one of those, the time and amount of resources will increase depending the ‘Action checked’.If you look at where it says ‘CP 1:1 ,2:1, 4:1, 8:1’ this will also increase the amount of Time and resources used , 1:1 CP ratio being the most time/resource consuming and 8:1 being the least. But 1:1 has 0% of error , while 8:1 has 15% chance of error.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.