[Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Crafting Solver for 60****, Gathering Rotations, Desynthesis

This topic contains 97 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Then its your antivirus blocking it i think. Which one do you use, what does the error look like?

kenvei
    Participant

it looks like this ive already turned off my avast anti virus

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Our Tech Support has analyzed your issue and sent you several alternative solutions by email.
    Please check your inbox and let us know if any solution helps.

kenvei
    Participant

thank you so much for the help its working now 😀

ali
    Participant

is it possible to make miqobot calculates the success percentage% before crafting

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, it is possible.
    But only after the solving phase is done (meaning you still have to wait through the freezing state). And because of RNG the actual percentage might vary greatly from calculated average (up to +/-40%).

We will consider including this information in the message log of Crafting Solver 🙂

smaller
    Participant

can you please add the number where i can enter a min. CP ammount which needed for the crafts and let the bot use Food (can be just enter a Keybind on Hotbar with the food i drop on it) when its has less ammount on CP than needed.

like i wanna do 100x 4 star carfts my rotation request 470 CP after 15x crafts my food run out and my CP is less than what i need for the rotation so i expect the bot use my selected food before he continue crafting.

and the other thing is, would it be possible to add a option so the bot select ingredients in NQ or HQ for the crafts on his own when its necessary!? for example i want make 100x crafts but only own 10 HQ and 90 NQ ingredients so after the bot use out all 10 HQ ingredients the bot would select the other 90 NQ ingredients on his own to continue crafting.

it would be awesome when the bot could do this stuff on his own to be more independently.

regards smaller

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

All of these actions are now available in Miqobot v1.2.6 Beta.

Except for minimum CP check. We are not sure whether CP should be the only condition, maybe we should also implement Craftsmanship and Control checks.
    For now, please use timers and sendIcon() function 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 91 through 98 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.