[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Level 50 dungeons are useless.

Unless your goal is to level up and get “light” from HW relics at the same time, need 50+ dungeon for that, very efficient to level up every job from 60 to 70 while getting all the “light” from all HW relics 😉

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea obviously. The context was the fastest dungeon for leveling though. But yea light farming is another thing squadrons can do.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Don’t worry, eventually all dungeons will be implemented.
    We are making incremental progress through each level tier and the purpose of this beta is to release continuous updates without the risk of accidentally downgrading other features.

neoseeker
    Participant

Btw the bot can’t use the squadron hotbar yet?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, Squadron Order Hotbar is not used.
    The game does not allow direct keybinds for Order Hotbar, therefore Miqobot can not access it within a reliable timeframe. Using ingame cursor to select icons would impose significant performance penalty in battle, so we have no plans to implement it.

If the upcoming game patch introduces new keybinds for Order Hotbar, we will of course reconsider this feature.

For now, please put Engage / Disengage / Ungarmax icons on your general hotbar.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Hmmm… I’ve come across a problem as well. Since yesterday I’m trying to level my Whitemage in Brayflox Longstop, but it is not working. After a while, when I’m not watching Miqo seems to make a mistake in the squad dungeon and dies and instead of simply respawning and going retracing her route, like she should, she does nothing and stops all her work.
    Here’s the log from the last run’s few moments:

(06:25:35) #29 complete!
    (06:25:35) Navigating to objective #30 (battle).
    (06:25:46) Battle INIT.
    (06:25:46) Fight this: ‘Violet Back’
    (06:25:59) Fight next: ‘Gully Galago’
    (06:26:13) Battle: Target eliminated.
    (06:26:13) Battle FINALIZED.
    (06:26:13) #30 complete!
    (06:26:14) Navigating to objective #31 (chest).
    (06:26:23) #31 complete!
    (06:26:23) Navigating to objective #32 (battle).
    (06:26:46) Battle INIT.
    (06:26:46) Fight this: ‘Wyrmhound’
    (06:27:02) Fight next: ‘Swamp Pugil’
    (06:27:04) Fight next: ‘Surf Eft’
    (06:27:07) Battle: I am dead.
    (06:27:07) Battle FINALIZED.
    (06:27:07) Oops I died.
    (06:27:07) Still loading :3
    (06:27:07) Is there anyone here?
    (06:27:10) Still loading :3
    (06:27:12) A sweet dreamy rainbow nap. :3
    (06:27:12) I’ll just wait here for your return. <3
    (06:27:12) Or maybe I’ll try to respawn ^_^
    (06:27:15) Squadron Dungeons stopped.
    (06:27:15) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉

My first attempt to fix this problem was equipping new gear, because I was wearing crap gear before and I was easier to kill, but then I equipped level 51 gear on my WHM which is completely overleveled for Brayflow and it still didn’t fix the problem of Miqo dieing after a couple of runs and then getting a seizure instead of doing what she should: Respawn and try again.

(Also, I have all whitemage skills on my hotbar and all keys bound)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!

Indeed, there is a critical bug which prevents Miqobot from activating a built-in recovery system after KO events when using Scenario Engine. We are already working on a hotfix which will be available in a few hours.

In the meantime, the only workaround is to avoid using scenarios with Squadron Dungeons.
    We apologize for inconvenience.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot v1.3.12

Download Miqobot Beta

A critical issue is addressed.
    – Fixed an issue wherein Miqobot would not recover after KO events when using Scenario Engine.

Arc
    Arc
    2+

If just the FFXIV dev team was so fast and dedicated as Miqo’s team is, we would have a flawless MMORPG without inconveniences like Raubahn Savage back in the Stormblood Early Access.

Thanks for that superfast fix :3

Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Participant

Well said, Arc!

Arc
    Arc

By the way, I got a question: Do you think Miqo can solo PotD 1-200 when the PotD feature is out?
    From my knowledge so far it was only possible with Redmage, but I would use that job anyway.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, if there is enough demand for this 🙂

For now, the main priority is to eliminate the tedious grind of leveling battle jobs.
    But of course, if many players are interested we will continue to improve Miqobot until she is capable of going through the highest levels of PotD / HoH and clearing Savage raids.

Theonething
    Participant

By the way, I got a question: Do you think Miqo can solo PotD 1-200 when the PotD feature is out?
    From my knowledge so far it was only possible with Redmage, but I would use that job anyway.

Would love this! And would also love one of the higher level squad dungeons eventually for gear turn ins 🙂 Thank you all for all you do for us!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Theonething.
    Arc
    Arc

I would also love this, especially since this is by far the rarest achievement in-game aside from some old 1.0 achievements you cannot get anymore (like the Gillionaire one where you have to get 10 million gil from killing mobs).
    I think only 1 or 2 people worldwide have it yet, if I’m not mistaken.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I encountered a bug yesterday and unfortunately I was unable to save the log. It only happened once, But I thought I should still mention it even without the log.

I was running Brayflox (with the Twin Adder scenario edit that’s available in the grid and preset area of the forum) and on my 11th run I got stuck in the first boss arena after beating him. Miqobot gave a message saying she had hit an obstacle and then would navigate to multiple way points around the arena never able to leave, I let her do this for about 5 minutes. She never tried to trigger a kill switch and even when I was holding W to walk out of the arena she was hitting some kind of invisible wall and unable to leave the boss arena.

To fix it all I had to do was stop the scenario/Miqobot running the dungeon. When Miqobot had stopped I walked out of the boss arena (the invisible wall now seeming to have gone) and then started Miqobot running the dungeon again, she finished the dungeon like normal and I haven’t encountered the bug since.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.