[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 628 total)
  • Author

neoseeker
    Participant
    2+

Actually for now I’d like the most is the assistance mode. If I understand it right the bot will try to do perfect rotation while we manage of the movement. That alone is more than enough for everything I need combat wise.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, you understand correctly. This is just an early beta, and there are many features planned including Assist Mode for all jobs.
    Please keep an eye on this thread, it will be updated regularly.

Thank you for your request!

Arc
    Arc

So, what will be the next tier for squadron dungeons?
    Maybe a level 50 dungeon πŸ™‚ ? Because you can easily level a job to mid 30s with Halatali and easily to 50 with Brayflox Longstop, so one of the higher squad dungeons would be great for leveling up to 60, maybe 70 πŸ™‚

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

You can level any job to 70 with Brayflox to be honest. Exp per mob:

Brayflox's Longstop:          You gain 5237 (+180%) archer experience points.
    The Stone Vigil:              You gain 6440 (+180%) archer experience points.
    The Aurum Vale:               You gain 6835 (+180%) archer experience points.
    Sohm Al:                      You gain 9312 (+150%) archer experience points.

The Wanderer's Palace:        You gain 3149 (+180%) archer experience points.
    Brayflox's Longstop (Hard):   You gain 3940 (+180%) archer experience points.

Level 50 dungeons are useless. The only good boost is Sohm Al but you lose +30% bonus from Ala Mhigan Earrings as they work below 50. Sohm Al is only x1.8 better than Brayflox and only x1.4 better than Aurum Vale. And it costs twice as much GC seals.

Youre leveling with the bot anyway. Do you really care if it takes 40 hours or 20 to level up?

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Hmmm… True. I completely forgot about that and that the earrings work in Brayflox. That totally slipped my mind x_x

neoseeker
    Participant

Dunno if it is asked before but looks like the bot doesn’t trying to queue GCDs but will do it for OGCDs, and that means losing uptime. So can you let the bot press the button 0.2 or 0.1s before the GCD finish instead of after? Yeah I really want this bot to be my assistant for high end content ie Ex trials and above so I gonna be a bit nitpick on how it can replicate raid level rotatoes.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  neoseeker.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, this question has already been answered on page 2 of this thread. This is one of the many improvements planned to push Miqobot performance above 90%.

No, Miqobot is not doing it the right way at the moment. Queueing GCDs is indeed better and would result in more DPS. Spamming keys however would not.

We did not implement queueing yet because it was easier to make the first version stable this way.
    But of course we will.
    For Miqobot it will result in about +2% DPS.

You can read the in-depth analysis in the same post: [Beta] Combat – #7870

neoseeker
    Participant

Oh nevermind it’s on the 2nd page. Yeah this one look really hype and that will get some attention with raiders lol, especially the industrial amount of salt from raid sellers.

Who need a hundred bucks to buy raid clear when you can do it semi legit with 10 buck a month. And when this got attention of raiders I only willing to use it as far as Assist Mode as it’s harder to detect by looking when your movement is a bit different every run.

More Edit: What is your plan for Tanks and Healers cooldowns? Is it gonna be time based or skill based? Can the bot be flexible in her cooldown to fit in different teams? Like she knows the incoming damage, scanning current buffs/debuffs from her teammates, checking next hard hitters from a timeline database to use her heavy duty skills optimally?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

So, what will be the next tier for squadron dungeons?
    Maybe a level 50 dungeon πŸ™‚ ? Because you can easily level a job to mid 30s with Halatali and easily to 50 with Brayflox Longstop, so one of the higher squad dungeons would be great for leveling up to 60, maybe 70 πŸ™‚

We are implementing incremental updates of battle rotations for all jobs, therefore skipping a dungeon for the next level tier will not significantly speed up the development. We think that releasing small updates on a weekly basis is better than releasing nothing at all until everything is ready.
    But thank you for your suggestion very much!

More Edit: What is your plan for Tanks and Healers cooldowns? Is it gonna be time based or skill based? Can the bot be flexible in her cooldown to fit in different teams? Like she knows the incoming damage, scanning current buffs/debuffs from her teammates, checking next hard hitters from a timeline database to use her heavy duty skills optimally?

Yes, this kind of optimization will be possible with a custom rotation designer.
    There will be no universal cooldown solver, but we are planning to implement special tools that will allow cooldowns usage optimization with specific encounter in mind.

dexter1912
    Participant

You can level any job to 70 with Brayflox to be honest. Exp per mob:

Brayflox's Longstop:          You gain 5237 (+180%) archer experience points.
    The Stone Vigil:              You gain 6440 (+180%) archer experience points.
    The Aurum Vale:               You gain 6835 (+180%) archer experience points.
    Sohm Al:                      You gain 9312 (+150%) archer experience points.

The Wanderer's Palace:        You gain 3149 (+180%) archer experience points.
    Brayflox's Longstop (Hard):   You gain 3940 (+180%) archer experience points.

Level 50 dungeons are useless. The only good boost is Sohm Al but you lose +30% bonus from Ala Mhigan Earrings as they work below 50. Sohm Al is only x1.8 better than Brayflox and only x1.4 better than Aurum Vale. And it costs twice as much GC seals.

Youre leveling with the bot anyway. Do you really care if it takes 40 hours or 20 to level up?

where is your 180% coming from?

i was getting 118% last night but that was 50% from rested 50% from being higher than my current class ( higher than level 50 so not 100% xp) and 15% FROM fc boon plus a 3% food bonus. now its only a mere 68% with rested gone. I only have the ring that gives 30% extra xp under level 30….no earings πŸ™

getting only 500k xp an hour in brayflox….need 7 million or so to go from 65-66 at this rate it will take 14 hours to just go to 66. I guess the hours don’t matter that much but the GC seals do however.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  dexter1912.

dexter1912
    Participant

Is there any planned addition for Miqo to take a food from your bar and refresh it when it expires? Would only be a 3% xp bonus but it adds up in the long run. Love the new addition so far…

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

100% armory bonus, 50% rested exp, 30% ala mhigan earring.
    When you have at least one level 70 job you get 100% armory at 1-59 and 50% armory at 60-69. Earring is a Stormblood preorder item.

Is there any planned addition for Miqo to take a food from your bar and refresh it when it expires? Would only be a 3% xp bonus but it adds up in the long run. Love the new addition so far…

Its already implemented. Put it on your hotbar and use with scenario.

icon(7, 1, 5.0) //food
    squadrons(1)
    repeatChapter(10)
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, food usage is already available via Scenario Engine.

We are planning to implement an additional function which will verify the expiration time before refreshing the food buff, but it will be a scenario function as well.

dexter1912
    Participant
    icon(7, 1, 5.0) //food
    squadrons(1)
    repeatChapter(10)

I’m not sure how to add this to combat feature scenario exactly…still new to miqo

just add a new line to the combat/ squad its 1-52 does it matter where i put it? and does it matter what hotbar key i put the food on?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Miqobot Miqobot.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Scenario tab > click New > input the lines there.
    icon(7, 1, 5.0) means click icon on hotbar 7, slot 1, wait 5 seconds.
    Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-scenario-scripting-engine/

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.