[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 628 total)
  • Author

Amzo
    Participant
    1+

I made a navigation grid and scenario to make use of the Squadron Combat. This scenario will repair, and sell loot for GC seals, then reenter the squadron dungeon.

For the scenario to work better, start with GC seals as the hands in doesn’t quite cover the 1000 seal costs. All the items from dungeon needs to go into the inventory to sell them, also remove any gear from inventory that you don’t want to trade for seals, as the bot doesn’t know what you want to keep. Also this scenario needs to be started outside of the barracks. This navigation grid and scenario is only for running it when your GC is the immortal flames.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Amzo
    Participant

Here is the fixed Scenario file. Should work better now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Relief
    Relief
    Participant

Will the command to ‘engage’ and ‘run through the combat Skill rotations until the mob is dead’ be available in the scenario commands?

I just want to make a simple combat farming script, kinda like…

1.teleportIf(Limsa Lominsa)
    2.waypoint(0, Limsa Lominsa) //waypoint 0 is always the repair NPC near the Aetheryte in my scripts, i like to start off with my gear in good shape.
    3.CheckBagSpace
    -3.1 If bags are full
    --3.11 Then return()
    --3.12 END SCENARIO
    4.targetClosestMob() //maybe inside the () a mob name to only target specific mobs
    -4.1 If no mob located
    --4.11- then goto 6
    -4.2 If mob is located
    --4.21- If mob is out of range
    ---4.211- If Counter(1)>5
    ----4.2111- than disengage
    ----4.2112- goto6
    ---4.211- addToCounter(1) +1
    ---4.212- then move in range
    ---4.213- goto4
    --4.22- then goto5
    5.CombatSkillRotation()
    -5.1- If mob HP>0
    --5.11- Then continue with skills
    -5.2- If mob HP=<0
    --5.21- then goto6
    6.randomWaypoint(##) //or maybe a mix of randomWaypoint() and randomNearby()  like go somewhere random nearby a random waypoint
    7.goto3
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Relief Relief. Reason: code

smaller
    Participant

i am having issues with the new version its detected as Virus :3 older versions are fine

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot is not a virus.
    Please report this issue to your antivirus vendor.

As we already explained, false positive is a bug in antivirus. Unfortunately we have no affiliation with antivirus vendors therefore we can not help them fix it.
    Even if you did not experience this problem before, it doesn’t mean that you never will. Antiviruses are updated often and each update has a chance to introduce a new false positive bug.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

I made a navigation grid and scenario to make use of the Squadron Combat. This scenario will repair, and sell loot for GC seals, then reenter the squadron dungeon.

Thank you for your contribution very much!
    We recommend creating a new thread for your scenario in Grids and Presets section so it wouldn’t get lost in the discussion thread.

Will the command to ‘engage’ and ‘run through the combat Skill rotations until the mob is dead’ be available in the scenario commands?

Of course, there are many features planned including Custom fights and Monster grinding.
    You can read about next features in the first post.

Thank you for your request!

dam10886
    Participant

so ive only noticed 1 thing and its not a huge deal im using a mch and i have noticed that my character will face away from the fight and then try to spam a move but the game says target out of range hope this helps in development or mabey im doing something wrong either way best bot on the market thank you for all the hard work.

dam10886
    Participant

ok i figured it out i did not have auto face target selected in game.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    The first post has been updated with instructions to enable Auto-Face Target.

Tara
    Participant

Hey there! Awesome update so far! Is there an ETA when the next dungeon will be available? So far I leveled up my classes from 20 to 40 without any problems!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

At the moment we aim for weekly updates, but depending on the amount of bugs found and additional requests received it may take longer.
    Please keep an eye on this thread, it will be updated regularly.

Shizuka
    Participant

since the new 1.3.1 i have some issue with the squadron officer.

(03:03:35) Navigating to objective #40 (exit).
    (03:03:39) Being carried by the flow of aether…
    (03:03:40) Full dungeon complete! ^_^ (3/20)
    (03:03:40) Shall we start again? 😛
    (03:03:41) Getting ready.
    (03:03:47) Debriefing.
    (03:03:56) Squadron Officer doesn’t want to talk to me >.<
    (09:08:08) Squadron Dungeons started.
    (09:08:08) Max dungeons: 20

Is happens after a random number of runs, it happened 3 times so far. I have no clue why, the chracter hasnt moved away or anything no scenario involved i only clicked ‘Start’ once and went afk

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    Nothing was changed in v1.3.1 regarding NPC interaction therefore the issue must have been present before.

Could you please verify that this is not a consequence of a lag spike?
    We will increase the number of interaction attempts before failing the activity and implement additional lag resistance mechanisms.

Amzo
    Participant

What is the next squadron dungeon plan? Or will there be additional features to the scenario so we can create our own. E.G create our own navigation grid and let the bot do it’s things.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

We plan to release new dungeons on a weekly basis, but depending on the amount of bugs found and additional requests received it may take longer. Custom fights and additional features will be available after we stabilize the core Combat system.
    Please keep an eye on this thread, it will be updated regularly.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.