[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant
    1+

We plan to release new dungeons on a weekly basis, but depending on the amount of bugs found and additional requests received it may take longer. Custom fights and additional features will be available after we stabilize the core Combat system.
    Please keep an eye on this thread, it will be updated regularly.

This will be great. Spamming Halatali is eating my GC seals. I got AST to 52 with the bot. Now I have to learn the job. lol If you run a dungeon with an AST who heals like a tard, it’s probably me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Shizuka
    Participant

Thank you for reporting!
    Nothing was changed in v1.3.1 regarding NPC interaction therefore the issue must have been present before.

Could you please verify that this is not a consequence of a lag spike?
    We will increase the number of interaction attempts before failing the activity and implement additional lag resistance mechanisms.

I haven’t ran the bot since then i have no use for halatali anymore been very helpful for 1-2 jobs but they’re lv 40+ now. However, i don’t have (never happened before) lag spikes. Will try to look it up on further dungeon release :). Can we know which dungeon is coming out next?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

As it was suggested by our community, we focus on releasing a dungeon for each level tier.
    (Lv32) Brayflox’s Longstop is coming next.

Exia
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for the hard work.
    Considering how miqo is great i’d suggest to skip a lvl 40 dungeon an go directly for a lvl 50 after brayflox (with brayflox should be quite fast getting to 50 anyway)
    Cheers!

Shizuka
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for the hard work.
    Considering how miqo is great iโ€™d suggest to skip a lvl 40 dungeon an go directly for a lvl 50 after brayflox (with brayflox should be quite fast getting to 50 anyway)
    Cheers!

Agreed a lv50 would be awesome

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We are implementing incremental updates of battle rotations for all jobs, therefore skipping a dungeon will not significantly speed up the development. We think that releasing small updates on a weekly basis is better than releasing nothing at all until everything is ready.
    Still, thank you for your suggestion very much!

Exia
    Participant
    1+

Right, i didn’t thought about the fact that could slow down the dev about battle rotations.

Shizuka
    Participant

(17:36:23) Navigating to objective #10 (chest).
    (17:36:33) #10 complete!
    (17:36:33) Navigating to objective #11 (teleport).
    (17:36:46) Can’t complete objective, it’s not working :/
    (17:36:46) Objective FAIL! Sorry.

Random bug, won’t teleport after the first boss ๐Ÿ˜ก dunno why as i was AFK but it has happened twice in 2 days now. It’s probably not caused by lag since i never do suffer from lag. This happened on the 11th run

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting!
    This bug has already been discovered by our developers, however we are still not sure how to fix it. It is caused by the placement of this particular Aether Current and is reproduced when your camera is positioned too close to the character. In other words, it’s located too high in the air and in some cases Miqobot will not be able to target it.

Until we find and implement a stable solution for this problem, please make sure that the camera is positioned at a safe distance behind your character.

Shizuka
    Participant

Thank you for reporting!
    This bug has already been discovered by our developers, however we are still not sure how to fix it. It is caused by the placement of this particular Aether Current and is reproduced when your camera is positioned too close to the character. In other words, itโ€™s located too high in the air and in some cases Miqobot will not be able to target it.

Until we find and implement a stable solution for this problem, please make sure that the camera is positioned at a safe distance behind your character.

Just as a suggestion perhaps Miqobot could press [END] Which reset camera angle to the saved position, by default the saved position is behind the character at maximum range.

It’s more of a temporary fix, but feels like it could work

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by  Shizuka.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, of course Miqobot could. But this is indeed only a temporary fix and only for this particular case.

The problem will reappear in later dungeons with other objects and NPCs, so we are reimplementing the NPC targeting module to make it more stable. It should work better in the next beta version, which is already in the testing phase.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Is there a new one I am missing? It’s been a week + since the beta .1 came out.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

As we said earlier, depending on the amount of bugs found and additional requests received it may take longer.
    A lot of bugs have been reported and we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

Thank you very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

We are preparing a new beta version for release.
    It will be available within the next 12 hours.

Tara
    Participant

Im hyped!

Really looking forward to it!

Will there be a new Squadron Dungeon?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.