[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I got to 35 in pagos in over the course of a few days, and have been doing bunny/Lou NMs for the past few days. That said, I WOULD LOVE pagos support, tho Im not really sure how that’d work, since you need a party to do all the NMs. I guess to farm cold-warped lockboxes solo? Maybe there’s a way Miqo could solo the lvl38 mobs with an elvl35 character. Anyways, thanks for the update!

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

A good enough way would be simply the Assist Mode, you join a chain party, you do the targetting and moving yourself, and you let Miqobot handle the DPS, that way you don’t get tired of pressing one millions keys over hours with no breaks.
    You can watch something else on a second screen and pay minimal attention to the mobs being chained.

I noticed I asked a question about the 90% efficiency of Miqobot there, without realising that this 90% might already be higher than what I’m able to do myself, or most raiders overall. Thus making it already something exceptional enough, that does not require to go further.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Yeah thats true. Most people are dooing 500 dps anyways Lol

What Im most interested in is a way to solo mutated mobs, but Im not really sure if its an option at all. Unless farming low level mobs but those have a smaller chance to drop the cold warped boxes.

KWM1003
    Participant

I wish Miqobot would support FATE farmings or something else as well that I can run all the time and not have to worry about the GC points running out. Squadron needs GC points to enter the dungeon and stuff, right? ๐Ÿ™

Just saiyan…. lol

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Of couse, many other features are planned ๐Ÿ™‚ This is only the early beta.
    You can read about next features in the first post.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I wish Miqobot would support FATE farmings or something else as well that I can run all the time and not have to worry about the GC points running out. Squadron needs GC points to enter the dungeon and stuff, right?

Just saiyanโ€ฆ. lol

You can run the red scrip scenario in the gathering grids. Run that for as long as you want, trade the scrips for blue rowena tokens, buy rings with those tokens, trade in to GC for a bunch of seals. I ran it for around 12 hours and got 999 tokens, which roughly translates to 500k GC seals, enough to last me a while.

deano78
    Participant

Just want to applaud you with this Beta version, it’s worked perfectly so far for me.. I have tested 10 consecutive runs on..

White Mage, Machinist, Paladin, Black Mage and Thaumaturge.. all worked with no crashes or anything, fantastic achievement for a Beta, looking forward to more dungeons now ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s two suggestions that you may want to take into consideration at a later date to add in..

1. A way for the bot to run somewhere and repair gear say after every 4 or 5 consecutive runs.
    2. A way for the bot to head outside the room and hand in all the pink/green items to your bag for extra GC tokens.. say after every two or three runs. You could set it so this will only hand in items in pink/green items in your actual bag and not in your armor bag storage.. cos some of these dungeon items you might want to keep to use for other classes.

All in all it’s a nice piece of work you have done for this first dungeon, bring on a few more now ๐Ÿ˜€

Shizuka
    Participant

Is there any ETA about when the other Dungeons will be out? Like lv 30 or 50, just a lv 40-50 dungeon would be great!!

i got something like 50 halatali run so far, no bugs

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Hereโ€™s two suggestions that you may want to take into consideration at a later date to add in..

1. A way for the bot to run somewhere and repair gear say after every 4 or 5 consecutive runs.
    2. A way for the bot to head outside the room and hand in all the pink/green items to your bag for extra GC tokens.. say after every two or three runs. You could set it so this will only hand in items in pink/green items in your actual bag and not in your armor bag storage.. cos some of these dungeon items you might want to keep to use for other classes.

Yes, both of these features are a part of Scenario Engine integration which is coming next.
    Thank you for your request!

Is there any ETA about when the other Dungeons will be out? Like lv 30 or 50, just a lv 40-50 dungeon would be great!!

At the moment we aim for weekly updates, but depending on the amount of bugs found and additional requests received it may take longer.
    Please keep an eye on this thread, it will be updated regularly.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Any more squadron or any combat up to get from anyone?

anon.okami
    Participant
    1+

Update: After running it on my AST I decided to test it on a class I’ve been wanting to level. Once I achieved level 20 on my Arcanist I began using it to level. Out of about 20-30 runs I have only encountered one death. Mainly because I was stuck (Believe I was put to sleep) then a bomb went off and killed me. Other than that it has worked flawlessly. I went from level 20-46 in a matter of a day or so just from running this squadron dungeon. 2 runs at 40+ with FC buff allows for a level. I don’t think it would be possible to cover each dungeon in the game for combat support. However, if it was planned, the designers could release 2 dungeons per tier. Which would allow for adequate leveling through squadron.

For example, First tier: Halatali (20-30), Second tier: Insert dungeon name (30-40), third tier: Insert dungeon name (40-50) and so on.
    Furthermore, you could get away with a dungeon for every 15 levels. As once the level 50 threshold is met the exp changes are significant. Leveling from 50-60 from an ARR level 50 dungeon would be very time-consuming. Personally, I would just find the dungeons that are most popular for farming exp and loot and add those. Then leave it at that and do support for solo PoTD and HoH.

As of right now, with enough seals, one could level from 20-50 alone on Halatali. This is maybe throwing a few runs of PoTD into the mixture, and doing a leveling roulette here and there. Or you could run Halatali alone and obtain level 50 is probably a day of constant runs. I personally would not recommend farming the same dungeon this much as it may look suspicious to your friends.

Last note: If the designers did support every dungeon in the game it would be great. You could select your favorite dungeon and have it farm for loot/glamour. Plus as you proceed into higher level dungeons the loot will give more seals, which means you will make back enough seals to continue your leveling process. As of right now, Halatali gives about 1k seals every other run. Which means you will need to farm a bit on your own to further support your Miqo grinding. But if you do your leveling roulette or just have random gear laying around you no longer need to aid then you will be in good shape.

I would love some specualtion on my response to see what others have seen and/or think about further support.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback very much!

This is only the early beta, and of course new dungeons are being prepared for release.
    Please keep an eye on this thread, it will be updated regularly.

Tara
    Participant

Tested it on Machinist and Blackmage.
    For 10 Levels 30-40. I also used it in the background and played some other games.

Worked with no error!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

Miqobot v1.3.1

Download Miqobot Beta

New scenario functions are implemented.
    Full documentation is available directly in Miqobot. Press ? button to open it.

1. startSquadronDungeons() – Commence squadron dungeons activity and wait until it stops.
    2. deliverGCGear() – Make expert delivery to the closest NPC.
    3. repairNpc() – Mend equipment at the closest NPC.
    4. setSquadronFullClear() – Set “full clear” setting for squadron dungeons.
    PlayerUnknown
    PlayerUnknown
    Participant

yay!! scenario stuffs ๐Ÿ˜€ i love you soooo much!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.