[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 628 total)
  • Author

Nott
    Participant

Think this was ID’d before. Nothing you can do but remove the summon icons iirc.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Noticing a bug on SMN. Every time I dismount as SMN Miqo will use swiftcast and/or Summon III.

I think it might have something to do with how the ifrit-egi is “unsummoned” when mounted and when I dismount it attempts to summon it again.

Thank you for reporting very much!
    This issue will be addressed in the next beta version of Miqobot.

In the meantime, you can either disable “Heals and Buffs” setting, or put the Assist Mode on pause while riding a mount.

infuriated
    Participant
    1+

Hello,

Can i make a suggestion for the next beta update for ninja? If miqobot would withhold using Raiton/Fuma Shuriken if TA has 10-15 seconds left on CD, and save it for casting Suiton ready for the next TA, that would be useful.

im also having issues where if i try to override assist mode with using the ninjutsu skills manually i sometimes get rabbit medium or it will cast early before ive finished my combination for a skill i wanted.
    Pausing assist mode would do the trick, however is it possible for auto pause if manual controls have taken priority and miqobot to continue when the manual action has been cast?

Edit: i’ve also noticed that when you use Kassatsu it will automatically cast Fuma Shuriken straight after despite TA being off CD.
    leaving a further 20 second gap between TAs.
    I have also not seen shadeshift be cast when health is < 50% not sure how this has been scripted as i havent seen it used with miqobot.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  infuriated.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I have also not seen shadeshift be cast when health is < 50% not sure how this has been scripted as i havent seen it used with miqobot.

Mine is using shade shift just fine. You sure its not a keybind problem? What key did you assign it to?

infuriated
    Participant

Mine is using shade shift just fine. You sure its not a keybind problem? What key did you assign it to?

its assigned to a keybind, perhaps I’ve just not noticed it being cast.

Nott
    Participant

I also saw it using shadeshift fine. Recommendations for TA/suiton sound good though. Mug/Jug could also be saved for TA if coming up.

I would definitely not try doing manual casts at all without pausing. Maybe outside combat with heal/buff off. Just getting it to use armor crush is hard enough; frequently got bunnied trying to slip it in.

Coucous28
    Participant

Hi, new subscriber here, subbed 1 week ago for the assit and..

IM IN LOVE with your assit mode, really, never enjoyed dat munch a game.

So i readed many post before creating a account and noticed nobody listed those few skill your need to macro for working

So if community can list them and pin them its would be really nice.

And i would love have some feedback on what’s job assit mods are good/bad implemented. (im new player)

xechostormx
    Participant

small issue related to swiftcast on BLM – it seems to never be cast (at level 33 at least) … other than that things seem to be good at this level.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by  xechostormx.
    k007
    k007
    Participant

@miqobot, Not sure if this was suggested before, but is it possible for assist mode to avoid red AOE or cone shape mechanics from monsters? I see it being done in squad mission but I’m not sure if that is scripted or there is a way to detect red stuff with the 3d radar.

Arc
    Arc

@k007:
    Afaik assist Mode, unlike squad dungeon combat Mode only control your movement for position als and leaves the rest up to you. They’d have to implement the squad AoE detection into the normal assist Mode first for that to work, I’d guess.

k007
    k007
    Participant

Yeah, I was just wondering if that is something they planning to implement in the future since that would definitely be a cool feature to have.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Combat assist is great, but can we add an option to auto target nearby or closest mob? Or Even target of focus target. Its great help as it is for Eureka tho, so thanks for that!

k007
    k007
    Participant

Combat assist is great, but can we add an option to auto target nearby or closest mob? Or Even target of focus target. Its great help as it is for Eureka tho, so thanks for that!

Or “target filter” cause if you’re in Eureka you’re most likely killing the same targets for that challenge log and sometimes the monsters are near another element monster.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Those are likely parts of the future monster farming feature plans 🙂

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

Is the first post in this thread updated? 1-50 is optimized, but above 50 abilities are possibly wrong? How does that interact with eureka?

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.