[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 628 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for asking!
    As we already mentioned, we are working on improving combat AI for all jobs according to the feedback we received from our users.
    The next milestone is upgrading combat rotations for levels 1-55, as well as releasing a new Squadron Dungeon from the next level tier.

We can not promise an ETA due to unpredictable workload in Tech Support department.
    But we will do our best to release as many features as possible in the coming weeks.

Please keep providing constructive feedback, as this is the best way you can help us deliver new features faster.
    Thank you for your support very much!

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant
    2+

Lyfox, i’m not repeating any question, i was requesting transparency to some degree, i know full well what swarms of people and consumers rambling about ETA’s and such do for the workload. I was only asking for a tentative schedule or rough dates, i wasn’t disregarding nor my plan was to repeat any previous mumbling. By providing a plan with a couple of ETA’s it shows humanity and transparency from the product owners.

It’s also way beneficial to keep customers with you if you consistently give updates on the current workload and which feature is being worked upon on a specific week or day, especially for smaller companies or products.

I’ve looked through pretty much all the forum entries, pages and discussion starters and where Miqotbot excels at presenting a first forum post regarding a product or app features, it fails at sustaining that post with current workload and consistent updates.

Working in webdev i know pretty well how setting up a date only to pass it by a couple days or weeks may dissapoint customers but it’s actually still better than not communicating constantly with them, at least that’s what my customers tell me and that’s how i’ve been keeping up with them steadily. Shit happens and roadblocks are often in development and programming, but the forum is pretty much dead besides random bug reports (which do help) and thread-starters that can be easily fixed if the users read the tutorials available.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by mreleanor mreleanor.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Thank you for your opinion very much!
    We will consider making a special department for tracking progress and delivering detailed ETA plans.

Still, we would kindly ask you to avoid off-topic discussions and focus on providing constructive feedback. This is the best way you can help us bring the next updates faster.

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant
    2+

You’re right regarding off-topic discussions here, sorry about that, only meant to help and provide constructive criticism. Thanks for the answer πŸ™‚

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

@mreleanor: Dunno what youre talking about. This is an early beta. Its stated clearly that it offers limited functionality. Theres plenty of other features which work perfectly. The purpose of the bot is to do grind for us. It doesnt have to deliver new content everyday to keep us happy.

You can literally level all jobs to 70 with the dungeons already available. Which by the way i already did and it was amazing. Its free exp so why bother. Does it really make a big difference if you get 70 in four days or in three? Youre not moving a muscle anyway. Just let Miqo grind and be happy.

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant
    1+

Why are you still replying to this topic? This is clearly now an off-topic discussion and there’s no need to get agressive about it. Yes it’s an early beta, it states clearly that has limited functionalities but what does that have anything to do with customer support and transparency? I didn’t ever say it has to deliver NEW CONTENT everyday to keep the consumers happy. Please do read again what i said since it did not happen.

Regarding your second topic, yes the purpose of having a bot is to not move a muscle, but it’s infinitely better to do a schedule in 3-4 days rather than 2 weeks. Playing by those rules why would Miqo deliver anything more than Halatali? Because they thrive to deliver the best content they can to help consumers. I never said i was unhappy with the current content because i know full well how hard it can be to deliver.

@miqobot if you guys are ever in need of another coder with experience in scripting, depending on the language, shoot me a message, i’d gladly help in whichever way i can if you guys need an extra hand.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for your proposal very much!
    But at the moment more than 50% of our workload comes from Tech Support department and fraud activity. Unfortunately, this is not the kind of work we can easily outsource due to a very high entry barrier.

Still, we assure you we are making steady progress everyday. New combat system features will arrive soon πŸ™‚

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant
    1+

Damn, more than 50% goes to tech support and fraud? Yep that’s a lot and the outsourcing problem i can relate. Well it was just a suggestion, if you ever need a helping hand!

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant

Kinda uncool to delete replies on the thread without notice, by those rules just delete all off-topic and replies, i just meant to help sorry πŸ™ Good luck nevertheless Miqoteam πŸ™‚

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Of course, which replies exactly would you like us to delete?

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant

Now they are back O.o i feel like im trippin, Miqoteam is screwing with me πŸ˜€ ahaha

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We agree, it might be a good idea to cleanup off-topic discussions.
    But we don’t want to hurt anyone by doing so.

Please contact our Tech Support directly and let us know which posts may be removed to keep the thread clean: https://miqobot.com/#support

mreleanor
    mreleanor
    Participant

I meant my posts were removed but as of now have been restored, i didnt want to remove anything specifically xD dont worry. Cheers.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Understood πŸ™‚
    At the moment we are making certain adjustments to our server, which may temporarily affect the forums database. We apologize if this caused any inconvenience.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant
    1+

Noticing a bug on SMN. Every time I dismount as SMN Miqo will use swiftcast and/or Summon III.

If swiftcast is on cooldown it will summon ifrit-egi again.

If ifrit-egi is summoned, I dismount then switfcast is cast the second I dismount but Miqo doesnt hit the summon III, it just uses swiftcast.

I think it might have something to do with how the ifrit-egi is “unsummoned” when mounted and when I dismount it attempts to summon it again.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.