[Beta] Combat

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Combat

This topic contains 627 replies, has 132 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 628 total)
  • Author

Riyuya
    Participant

Yes it did thank you so much!

Tornadoo255
    Tornadoo255
    Participant

Hi !
    Do you have any idea of when the next squadron dungeon will be released ? I saw in one of your previous posts (a week ago) that it was in testing phase, so i’m hoping to try it soon πŸ˜€

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, but due to the arrival of Patch 4.4 we are being overwhelmed with tech support questions and new feature requests.
    We have to address the most critical issues before we continue working on combat system.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Miqobot v1.3.15

Download Miqobot

Several critical issues are addressed:
    – An issue wherein Miqobot would be unable to interact with NPC or object obstructed by rough terrain.
    – An issue wherein Miqobot would incorrectly identify selected Movement Type.
    – An issue wherein a kill switch would be triggered while interacting with NPC or object under severe network conditions.

Other issues are addressed:
    – Thresholds for vertical camera alignment are adjusted to improve compatibility with different Camera Speed values.
    – Delay for vertical camera alignment during navigation is reduced.
    – Crafting formula for progress prediction is improved.

Nott
    Participant

For raiding with assist mode, I know the idea of making specific rotations etc has been discussed already but beyond just making a rotation for your class I wonder if you guys have considered using data from or integrating with “Cactbot”, the ACT plugin. I /just/ discovered it but it’s been around for a year now I guess and has been updated to include timelines for every action every boss uses, useful for dps windows, shielding, tank cooldowns etc. It does have other features as well, like eureka stuff.

Anyway, just a thought.

Arc
    Arc

Heh! I am actually one of the people actually working on Cactbot πŸ˜€

it’s been around for a year now I guess and has been updated to include timelines for every action every boss uses

Yes, for every boss starting from Stormblood. There are timelines for most Heavensward bosses and raids, but the triggers aren’t done, since that content isn’t done anymore, except for a few unsynced farm groups, meaning that in those raids/trials there are no Popup-Texts/TTS-Callouts.

However, I just want to add: Cactbot is the most updated ACT plugin on all of Github. It’s basically on #1 most recently updated on github, almost all the time, when you search for ffxiv on that site.
    Also, the name might be confusing, but Cactbot is not really a “Bot” like Miqobot. It’s simply an expansion on the functions ACT provides in an extremely neat fashion (Automated Callouts + Boss Timelines, a Killfeed Window, extra Job Gauges [unfinished], an interactive Eureka map and parsers).

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Arc Arc.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Arc Arc.

Nott
    Participant

Ah, cool Arc. I had just put it in like 2hrs before that post so I’m still very new with it but it worked well for both Suz EX and O10S. I had a little trouble setting it up, which in the end was that I hadn’t unblocked before unzip but that was it. The instructions did say to use 64bit ACT, I didn’t feel like uninstalling/reinstalling and maybe screwing it up so I’m still using 32 for now, seems ok. Back when I installed ACT there was some reason I chose to use 32bit over 64…I don’t remember what it was but 64 had some disadvantage iirc.

Arc
    Arc

Uh… is there actually a standalone 32-bit download for ACT? Because on the ACT page I couldn’t find one, besides the normal ACT installer. The “Advanced Combat Tracker.exe” usually is in fact the 64-bit version, while the 32-bit version is actually the “ACTx86.exe” which you can find in your ACT folder.

Nott
    Participant

Oh I see, it’s installed here and nowhere else so I figured I’d have to reinstall to get a 64bit…but I do see what you mean. Interesting.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Combat Tracker\

Exia
    Participant

Hello Miqobot!
    Any ETA on the next combat content patch? What’s the dungeon that will be implemented?
    Thank you for the hard work!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We are sorry, we don’t have an ETA.
    Due to the arrival of Patch 4.4 we are being overwhelmed with tech support questions and new feature requests. The amount of work in this department is unpredictable.

We implement dungeons for each level tier as we make progress on combat rotations.
    Next tier is level 40-50.

johnb
    Participant
    1+

Considering that Miqo has to make rotations for every DOM/DOW while making use of role actions, it makes sense that rotation scripting would be the bottleneck. However when it does get released it will be smooth sailing, besides the existing ones can easily take us to 60.

LordStriker
    Participant

Is there anyway to create scenarios and use the core combat system in the scenarios for the squadron runs?

Anything I can help with, on disability with plenty of free time on my hands.

Thanks in Advance

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  LordStriker.
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Not yet but is planned. Check the combat devel thread in the development forum

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, it will be possible when we implement additional scenario functions for custom fights.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 628 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Combat’ is closed to new replies.