Altanative RebornBuddy

Forum Forums Discussion Altanative RebornBuddy

This topic contains 78 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Elle 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

I have been using minion since EW launched and 1st husbando charges for every upgrade possible. Its crazy. KDF is not quite as good but you pay one time and he has updated to pretty much every trust possible for no additional charge. There are cool things minion has like the quests/hunts/fates etc that MIqo doesn’t do but MIQO is so much cheaper its not even funny not to mention gathering and crafting on MIQO is TONS better, simpler and is included. Those mods are all like 2 or 3 more mods and way more complicated. I will probably continue to use both even when MIQO is fully functional again but will still end up using MIQO more as its better at a lot of things and cheaper. WIN WIN for MIQO

winniethebish
    Participant

I’ve never looked at Minion but I’m now looking for something that will run the 80+ trust dungeons since Miqobot does everything else I need. What’s KDF?

ps34pc
    Participant
    1+

It is an addon for minion. So there is a way to actually get away with not spending a lot on minion. you just wont get most of the features. Thts where MIQO is pure gold. all the things minion charges for addons like gold saucer, gathering,trusts, sqauds, crafting. you have to pay separately for everyone of those addons on top of the monthly fee

Elle
    Participant

I haven’t checked out any other bots, is there another one that has a radar for potd/hoh?

Surely this can’t be the only one?

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘Altanative RebornBuddy’ is closed to new replies.