Altanative RebornBuddy

Forum Forums Discussion Altanative RebornBuddy

This topic contains 78 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Elle 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author

endust
    Participant
    1+

for crafting i’ve been using a dalamud plugin called SomethingNeedDoing, it’s not in the main repo, but is easily found.

I have looked everywhere for a dalamud plug in that will help will macros but never found anything. I’m eager to try out SomethingNeedDoing but cannot find this anywhere. I even checked the Launcher/Dalamud Discord and this plug in has only been mentioned twice… once someone stating it crases their computer back in March 2021 and another in May 2021 asking if anyone used it and no one responded. If you could link the repository for it, it would be much appreciated since Google isn’t being a friend today.

Here’s the repo to add into dalamud
    https://github.com/daemitus/MyDalamudPlugins/raw/master/pluginmaster.json

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  endust.

quetz
    Participant
    3+

I tried MMOMinion with the cheap couple of days option and while it was a different type of bot, I decided to stay right away from it when I noticed that some of the modules were just straight up cheating (not just behaving like a bot) – The biggest reveal for me was teleporting to get vistas. As soon as it teleported, I double checked to make sure it wasn’t just some weird lag thing, and then noped the fuck out of there.

Botting is enough for me, I don’t need to add other cheats into the mix.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  quetz.
    fafa_chan
    fafa_chan
    Participant

Hi, does anyone know any good alternative for automated gathering? Tried MMOMinion, and I hate it, is so complicated for basic things, it get’s stuck and I don’t like that I have to disable almost every program I like (Like Dalamud) I’ll stay with Miqo, no matter how much I have to wait, but I need an alternative for those endless gathering now that I need to make collectables to farm materia and pentameld my gear
    My main use for Miqo was gathering and crafting ;w;

Ray
    Participant
    5+

I use rebornbuddy with the botbase lisbeth.

Lisbeth is great. you put an order in and she does it… she will gather, kill mobs, trade with npcs… its all automated and easy.

Xion
    Participant

this is a myriad of one time paid addons. This is very expensive.

The one I used on trial required like 2-3 paid extensions which was around over 100 euros combined if I recall. I have a good income and can spend it but even I think it’s a lot of money when you could get banned at any time. Spending 10 a month on Miqo (or how much it was) is more justified for me.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Xion.
    Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    2+

I tried MMOMinion with the cheap couple of days option and while it was a different type of bot, I decided to stay right away from it when I noticed that some of the modules were just straight up cheating (not just behaving like a bot) – The biggest reveal for me was teleporting to get vistas. As soon as it teleported, I double checked to make sure it wasn’t just some weird lag thing, and then noped the fuck out of there.

Botting is enough for me, I don’t need to add other cheats into the mix.

This is the case. It can be turned off in Settings “Hacks” but it is scary. I used it and was scared i would get banned. I am told that within a few meters teleporting isn’t something they can detect. The detection I am told comes in Dungeons.

It is very scary though I will admit. Not worth it in my opinion.

Alvarito
    Participant
    6+

Well I have been using both Miqo and Minion for a while (Although originally for different purposes). So Im going to give my point of view on both from my experience (take into consideration that this is my opinion so you may not agree to some stuff). LONG WALL OF TEXT INCOMING.

First of all, Miqobot is the cheapest option you can find for a functional FFXIV bot, as the bot subscription already offers all the functionality without having to resort to paid addons or scripts. While base MMOMinion subscription is nearly useless. Also MMOMinion is less user friendly, so getting started with it is way harder than with Miqobot.

Now we have crafting/gathering and the other functions regarding it (like collectibles exchange). On this area, Miqobot is by far the best option for your buck. For an extremely low price it offers very similar results compared to MMOMinion. Meanwhile on the later, you will have to buy at least 2 addons, increasing the price considerably. Personally I prefered to use Miqo for this.

Then for other features, MMOMinion definitely has the edge as it offers a way more powerful botting system. For example you can automatize things like: fates, farming mobs for items, retainer things like ventures and deposit/withdraw, all minigames, quests, duties, trust, squadrons, raids, pvp, autologin, etc. It is even possible to combine multiple of them with schedules. Some of those features are either not automatizable with Miqo or are very limited (like minigames and squadrons where only a few of those work). Combat routines are also way more polished on certain addons, to the point of some being nearly perfect.

Ofcourse all of this comes at a cost. Each feature costs money (albeit being single payments), so it gets expensive very fast if you want to have a few or most of them available. This is something that it should be taken into consideration as the price starts ramping up very fast. On top of that, from time to time some addons may stop being supported, which means that you will have to pay extra to do the same as before. Albeit this is not that common of a thing.

Now when it comes to CPU usage, Miqobot is much lighter, which means that it consumes much less resources than MMOMinion.

So in conclusion, I believe MMOMinion is a much more powerful botting tool but at a hefty price. For crafting/gathering I would stick to Miqobot.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  Alvarito. Reason: adding a sentence

winniethebish
    Participant

What exactly are the RebornBuddy sessions? I’m assuming you can get 3 sessions and if you have 3 different *paying* SE accounts you can run them all in the background? That seems more like gil botting.

Ray
    Participant
    2+

What exactly are the RebornBuddy sessions? I’m assuming you can get 3 sessions and if you have 3 different *paying* SE accounts you can run them all in the background? That seems more like gil botting.

Sessions are what you think, multiple instances of the same key being used for RB. Which as you described would allow you to control more than one instance of FFXIV on the same or different machines. Multi-boxing, how you use it is up to you

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

It’s sort of how you can buy multiple licenses for Miqobot and run them at the same time. MMOMinion, for example, seems to have features programmed to link bots together to work together.

Also, thank you for the recommendations and discussion. I will likely stick with Miqobot for many features, but the Latty Quest Packs will save me a lot of money in the long run.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

but the Latty Quest Packs will save me a lot of money in the long run.

Yea thats the one i used when i got banned. Be careful.

Elle
    Participant
    1+

I haven’t checked out any other bots, is there another one that has a radar for potd/hoh?

Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    2+

Oh boy the cultish stuff going on here is embarrassing. Cringeworthy

Shayuki
    Participant
    6+

Pretty rude. How about less shit talking and more talking what you like about other bots?

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant
    8+

Bold comment from someone who has described minion as “easy to install”, “expensive”, and “scary” because the built in hacks can get you banned.

Look, as I said in my previous post, I’m sure Minion is a fine bot, it’s just too rich for my blood when it comes to doing what I want it to do (farm dungeons with trusts to level up alt classes, auto gather/mass craft so I can help my FC) as I understand it husbando has some KILLER combat assist plugins but they come at a premium. Additionally, you have to buy each expansion separately. I don’t doubt the work that goes into keeping the bot alive (just from these forums) but the INITIAL investment to get what I had with Miqo is PRICY.

I’m not cultish I’m freaking SPOILED.

Miqo Spoiled me for what I want to do.

I don’t need combat assist. I have my mains and I know their rotations and timings. I’m fine.
      I don’t need PVP assist because I don’t PVP
      I love the community scenarios like farm X dungeon, turn in gear for seals, buy ventures, REACH CRACK HEAD GOALS
      I love the community scenarios “Reduce all the aethersand in this expac REACH CRACK HEAD GOALS PART DEAUX” and not be limited by the dev’s belief that “its’ faster to farm crystals manually or send your retainers out for it”
      I love to be able to string together scenarios into some frakenbot (Have you ever gathered, sent your retainers back out, turned stuff in, bought ventures, repeat? It’s AMAZING)
      I’m SPOILED because all this and a supportive community that answers questions when you have them came at the amazing cost of $10/mo.

I’m genuinely glad Minion works for you and you don’t mind dropping the cash for it. AND there is no need to badmouth others just because we realize that for *our* needs, the grass isn’t greener

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)

The topic ‘Altanative RebornBuddy’ is closed to new replies.