Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

This topic contains 163 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  squirrel 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 164 total)
  • Author

FFStefFF14
    Participant

Thank you for your help and your effort!

Unfortunately it still happens.

Thank you so much for your help and your work!! You got an idea what can cause this problem?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help and your work!! You got an idea what can cause this problem?

its still happening even with the version 7?

did you delete the old navigation grid?

if so i will have to digg deeper into this i have no idea what can be causeing it

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

can you send an image with where you are geting stuck with the navigation radar turned on?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

FFStefFF14
    Participant

I made a screenshot πŸ™‚

FFStefFF14
    Participant

I made a screenshot πŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

I made a screenshot πŸ™‚

this helps alot now i know what wall you are getting stuck on XD give me a min to modify the grid

please try the new fix on the Original post here

Turns out there is an invisible wall here that you were getting stuck on that i had not seen before

the red is the invisible wall and the blue is where you were getting stuck at XD with the modification of the grid this should no longer be an issue please let me know how it works πŸ˜€

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by r51093 r51093.

Silverflare
    Participant

does this at the moment ?

a2yorha
    Participant

would it be possible to add a function where after turning in loot for gc seals it buys the new gacha boxes “materiel container 3.0/4.0”?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

would it be possible to add a function where after turning in loot for gc seals it buys the new gacha boxes β€œmateriel container 3.0/4.0”?

it would take some work but yes it is possible

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

does this at the moment ?

if you are talking about the post below then no that issue was fixed

I made a screenshot πŸ™‚

this helps alot now i know what wall you are getting stuck on XD give me a min to modify the grid

please try the new fix on the Original post here

Turns out there is an invisible wall here that you were getting stuck on that i had not seen before

the red is the invisible wall and the blue is where you were getting stuck at XD with the modification of the grid this should no longer be an issue please let me know how it works πŸ˜€

Lina28011
    Participant

Aether teleport not working?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Lina28011.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Aether teleport not working?

Ah yes miqobot does not have a fix for the new aether teleport so that is currently broken this only affects limsa lominsa ( Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄ ).

The rest should all work as intended and functional (Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder’s 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust).

FallGuy
    Participant

I’m new, how do I used this ?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

I’m new, how do I used this ?

Hey sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner all you have to do is go to the senario tab in miqobot and run the one for your grand company.

if you are useing the Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄ (limsa lominsa) plese keep in mind the Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄ is currently partly broken becuse of the new aetherite feature so in order to use the Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄ you will need to teleport to the aftcastle in limsa lominsa then select chapter 2 and hit start it will do the rest of the work for you.

Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄ is the only scenario that is partly broken

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.

nohands
    Participant

Is this working for Limsa yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.