Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

This topic contains 163 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  squirrel 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Gideon
    Gideon
    Participant

Can confirm that it still works, I use it on the regular. Brayflox’s Longstop still doesn’t function, but everything else still works great.

Silverflare
    Participant

Heros gauntlet best for getting to 90?

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

(SCENARIO) Chapter 1 complete.
    Sorry, I need Materia Extraction icon on hotbar :/
    ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 1): Execution error

how do i fix this? i have not edited anything in the files

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

for whatever reason it solved itself

HonorableCactaur
    HonorableCactaur
    Participant

This is def a necro.

But a hopeful one.

The Squadron scenario. CAN use the buy portion.

I just need to set up the proper way to work it but if you run the highest at least Sohm Al. And set it to open chests. (Prob work without it too)

As long as you have about a minimal of lets say 3000 GC, should restart the entire thing again in a feed look. I would state the advanced part is it needs a ability to read your GC, once it hits a certain GC, then it can “buy” again example.

GC 90000 = buy 80000 GC worth of material 4.0 chest, Or Darkmatter, w/e floats the boat. Could be the Francestica or w/e it’s call for desynthing stock. Could be your Venture Coins. But as LONG as you fill your minimal set you WILL gain positive. I just should read at least a minimal GC and able to know when it hits the “cap”

Is this plausible?

nullnul
    Participant

Hey this may be a dumb question but I was wondering how exactly to select dungeon?

I first deleted just the // in the dungeon selection and got “Sorry, I don’t know dungeon ‘Brayflox’s Longstop)” this in return…

Zygosis
    Participant

Today when loading Miqo, got a message about new presets being added. After which I had to re-copy/paste my license in and scenarios was now blank. I reimported this file and now when using Imperial Flame Trusts, in Ch. 2 it breaks at line 6 (waypointPrecise(17)) for starting GC Turn In.

Does anyone know of any changes to Miqobot that would affect the navigation grid for this, and if so how to correct?

Yoshikun12
    Participant

Brayflox was removed from miqo so it doesn’t work with squadrons for the scenario. Everything else is working though, delete the // for the selected dungeon.

xeratzy
    Participant

downloaded the txt from frontpage, is it supposed to look like this?

https://puu.sh/JNnZi/c55f82eb2f.png

xeratzy
    Participant

NVM, figured it out, i’m not supposed to edit it outside of miqo

littlemiko
    littlemiko
    Participant

Guys I am new to Miqo I cannot understand how to use it for trust since i do not have squadron yet. I am deleting lines in front of dungeons but it gives me errors anyway – execution error. Is there any file i can upload for Twin Adler and use it without editing it for trust? Im just so terrible with all this text.

Tekogami
    Tekogami
    Participant
    1+

Guys I am new to Miqo I cannot understand how to use it for trust since i do not have squadron yet. I am deleting lines in front of dungeons but it gives me errors anyway – execution error. Is there any file i can upload for Twin Adler and use it without editing it for trust? Im just so terrible with all this text.

Hey, are you trying to run Brayflox Longstop? If so, Brayflox was removed from miqo so it doesn’t work with squadrons. So i’ve just been running Halatali for longer/ completing hunt logs/duties to get to 41 then off to Vigil

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Tekogami Tekogami.

Andrewh09
    Participant

anyone else have the problem where when you turn in the cc with the window still open. so i started the bot 1am and then check few hourrs later to see if was still run. but it was at the cc turn menu stand there and hasnt done anything for few hours from what the logs but when i click the mouse it close it and goes back to running the bot again

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Andrewh09.

squirrel
    Participant

Hiya, does the 20-53 scenario know when to run higher level ones when your eligible or is there a manual process to not run halatail all the time?

Viewing 14 posts - 151 through 164 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.