Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Maelstrom πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈβ›΄, Immortal Flames ♾️πŸ”₯,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

This topic contains 163 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  squirrel 6 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 164 total)
  • Author

Jamichael
    Participant
    1+

When I run the scenario everything works fine besides buying the item, it was going over the MSQ quest at the top left so I disabled that but then it now goes over the minimap, and instead of trying to buy the materiel container like I removed the // for it tries buying a random weapon. I didn’t touch my mouse or keyboard at all while it ran and removed the // for all the parts required. Do you know what it could be?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

When I run the scenario everything works fine besides buying the item, it was going over the MSQ quest at the top left so I disabled that but then it now goes over the minimap, and instead of trying to buy the materiel container like I removed the // for it tries buying a random weapon. I didn’t touch my mouse or keyboard at all while it ran and removed the // for all the parts required. Do you know what it could be?

It could be a latency issue but i dont think so as i run and play on an EU server (im in NA for comparison the latancey is about 95-150) so it did the GC turn in fine? then went over to the buying NPC and failed to select it? or buy properly?

Are your num key Keybindings set up with the default settings? for instance

πŸ›‘ ⚠ IMPORTANT ⚠ πŸ›‘ Keybindings in the red box’s is needed to work most scenarios including this one

please let me know if this solves your issue

Jamichael
    Participant

Turns out I had 1 bind that was off, thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

wallet113
    wallet113
    Participant

One thing I forgot to do when I started using the combat squadron/trust
    – didn’t read other peoples post about problems and solution, which I should have taken the time to.
    – Assign key binds to hot bar 3, I was wondering why I kept getting the “uh oh…” error

With that out of the way, I saw the roadmap for the combat section to include End Walker Dungeons. Can I ask when do you think you will release that. I would like to request a mid dungeon between Heroes Gauntlet and Dead Ends.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

One thing I forgot to do when I started using the combat squadron/trust
    – didn’t read other peoples post about problems and solution, which I should have taken the time to.
    – Assign key binds to hot bar 3, I was wondering why I kept getting the β€œuh oh…” error

With that out of the way, I saw the roadmap for the combat section to include End Walker Dungeons. Can I ask when do you think you will release that. I would like to request a mid dungeon between Heroes Gauntlet and Dead Ends.

Is there an 81+ dungeon that Miqobot bot suports? ( i am currently unsubed from Miqobot and FF due to IRL issues so im not sure )
    I will include those dungoens either when i get my sub back up and running ( should be around the 1st of next month ) or when miqobot team releases them what ever is the longer of the two XD

wallet113
    wallet113
    Participant

If you need someone to support you with a sub to miqobot sub, throw up a patreon or paypal, I’ll support ya. Cause you doing god’s work!
    Thanks.

Naiya
    Naiya
    Participant
    1+

I just want to take a moment and say THANK YOU. This scrip STILL WORKS even with all the changes to the trust/DF windows they implemented in 6.1. As soon as Miqo came back up, I pulled my tank into Ravel and fired up the scrip and I WAS OFF AND RUNNING!!

I freaking love this scenario and I just had to say thank you!!

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    1+

Buying stuff doesnt work, tried containers

ps34pc
    Participant

Is there a way to use this to ONLY turn in gear for seals? Not to waypoint to it or buy other stuff? I would like it just for turning in seals which is much faster than doing it manually?

YoToDoShi
    Participant

You can just make a new blank scenario and just use this:

deliverGCGear()

then click start and it’ll turn in all eligible equipment for GC seals

m3g4m4n1989
    Participant

i think the bot is missing some combat module for some scenarios to work

Gideon
    Gideon
    Participant

Has anyone managed to get the desynth to operate correctly? Miqo opens the desynth window, doesn’t touch anything, and then marks desynth as complete.

(4:08:43 PM) Desynthesis started.
    (4:08:44 PM) That was the last of them. Anything else to break? ^_^
    (4:08:44 PM) Everything turned to dust! πŸ™‚

If I try to uncomment the desynthList entries, it errors out and kills the scenario.

(4:11:52 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. DesynthList: ‘Dungeons’
    (4:11:52 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 2): Execution error

MrAlice
    MrAlice
    Participant

(2:49:32 PM) Sorry, I don’t know dungeon ‘Brayflox’s Longstop’.
    (2:49:32 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 91): Execution error

v.v Worked so well 20-32
    EDIT: Looking at old threads, I realize its not an issue with the script, its because the run was removed from Miqo herself.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by MrAlice MrAlice.

LordStriker
    Participant

Has anyone managed to get the desynth to operate correctly? Miqo opens the desynth window, doesn’t touch anything, and then marks desynth as complete.

(4:08:43 PM) Desynthesis started.
    (4:08:44 PM) That was the last of them. Anything else to break? ^_^
    (4:08:44 PM) Everything turned to dust! πŸ™‚

If I try to uncomment the desynthList entries, it errors out and kills the scenario.

(4:11:52 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. DesynthList: β€˜Dungeons’
    (4:11:52 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 2): Execution error

You need to have “allow partial match” checked, if you do not have the full name of the item on your list. Hope that helps, if not please provide more information. What the script looks like, etc.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  LordStriker.

Silverflare
    Participant

Does this still work??

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.