Maelstrom 🏴‍☠️⛴, Immortal Flames ♾️🔥,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Maelstrom 🏴‍☠️⛴, Immortal Flames ♾️🔥,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

This topic contains 163 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  squirrel 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

out of curiousity, how long does it take to level fro 71-80 with the trust scenario?

I honestly I am not sure I never timed it XD

Boberry26
    Participant

Ok, I give up. What’s everyone’s trick to clearing Holminster with this? The bot runs smoothly up until the first boss. Then it decides to ignore all aoe and wipe. Lvl 71 decent gear.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Ok, I give up. What’s everyone’s trick to clearing Holminster with this? The bot runs smoothly up until the first boss. Then it decides to ignore all aoe and wipe. Lvl 71 decent gear.

there is no trick however if your playing Dragoon… well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they are called floor tanks for a reason.

Other then that check your key bindings and make sure theres no conflicts for instance make sure theres no ALT , CTRL, or Shift combos with any of the “movement” or “camera angle” bindings as thies can contribute to instance’s like that

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

This issue usually indicates that there is a keybind conflict in your game settings.
    You can find the detailed explanation of this problem in our Keybinds and Icons Recognition guide.

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybind mappings and identify the exact cause.
    If you require technical assistance, please contact us directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

necrocorey
    Participant

Hey I assume this is a common problem with having multiple things use similar names (like moving around in limsa) but I wasn’t able to really figure out how to fix it.
    I was trying to get this running squadrons for me and was getting this error. I looked through all my imported files and didn’t see anything about a sandalwood log, so thought I would ask here for some clarification. I’m a noob with miqo and was hoping it wasn’t too much trouble to ask for help.

(3:01:36 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:01:36 PM) ‘squadron 🏴‍☠️⛴ 20-41 ‘
    (3:01:36 PM) Chapter: 2
    (3:01:43 PM) Materia extraction complete :3
    (3:01:49 PM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (3:01:50 PM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (3:01:51 PM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (3:01:51 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘Sandalwood Log’, Waypoint: 20/16)
    (3:01:51 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 33): Execution error

Raijin
    Participant

any tips on how to prevent the scenario from getting stuck running into a wall on the way out of uldah to repair the gear from the npc? happened like 3-4 times recently and it keeps running on the wall until the kill switch log out

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Hey I assume this is a common problem with having multiple things use similar names (like moving around in limsa) but I wasn’t able to really figure out how to fix it.
    I was trying to get this running squadrons for me and was getting this error. I looked through all my imported files and didn’t see anything about a sandalwood log, so thought I would ask here for some clarification. I’m a noob with miqo and was hoping it wasn’t too much trouble to ask for help.

(3:01:36 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:01:36 PM) ‘squadron 🏴‍☠️⛴ 20-41 ‘
    (3:01:36 PM) Chapter: 2
    (3:01:43 PM) Materia extraction complete :3
    (3:01:49 PM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (3:01:51 PM) Sending key: ‘num.’ (Delay: 0.00 sec)
    (3:01:51 PM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘Sandalwood Log’, Waypoint: 20/16)
    (3:01:51 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 33): Execution error

this was my error and is now fixed please redownload the scenarios’ for the fixed ver.6

any tips on how to prevent the scenario from getting stuck running into a wall on the way out of uldah to repair the gear from the npc? happened like 3-4 times recently and it keeps running on the wall until the kill switch log out

this is new information to me can you give any more details on this issue??

King of Hearts
    King of Hearts
    Participant

I had this same issue a few times, I went under the “Navigation” tab and deleted all the items in the list with the “Immortal Flames ♾️🔥” name, then went under the “Scenario” tab and deleted the same items with “Immortal Flames ♾️🔥” as the name then downloaded the newest file and imported it. I think the issue was Miqobot having too many navigation files with the same name and it was getting confused which one it should use. I have also noticed that if I am running a scenario and decide to switch over to the “Navigation” tab to see which ones I have and accidently click on one in the list that Miqobot gets confused and starts running that navigation file instead of the one specified in the scenario I’m running

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I had this same issue a few times, I went under the “Navigation” tab and deleted all the items in the list with the “Immortal Flames ♾️🔥” name, then went under the “Scenario” tab and deleted the same items with “Immortal Flames ♾️🔥” as the name then downloaded the newest file and imported it. I think the issue was Miqobot having too many navigation files with the same name and it was getting confused which one it should use. I have also noticed that if I am running a scenario and decide to switch over to the “Navigation” tab to see which ones I have and accidently click on one in the list that Miqobot gets confused and starts running that navigation file instead of the one specified in the scenario I’m running

yes you are correct sorry i did not update sooner

Dont forget to “DELETE” your ” Maelstrom 🏴‍☠️⛴, Immortal Flames ♾️🔥,Twin Adder’s 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust ” Grid’s AND Scenarios before you import the new version

The below is talking about “The Diadem” but the same hold true of any and all grids/scenarios’ when updateing or importing new version’s

I just added this same info to the orignal post here

FFStefFF14
    Participant

Hi, im sorry to ask, but I´m really bad at coding..
    I just want the Bot to run a specific dungeon, repair and sell eq for Seals. I dont understand, what I have to change. And I dont know what I can remove from the code. For example: Dungeons: \r\n\/\/please remove the \”\/\/\” \r\n\/\/from the dungoen you wish \r\n\/\/to enter and make sure to \r\n\/\/replace the \”\/\/\” for the \r\n\/\/all the other dungeons
    Can I remove the r´s and the n´s? If I try to run the code, it says: ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments).

Could someone change the code for me, for running Halatali, so I can see what has changed and I can do it for all other dungeons on my own in the future?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Dont try to edit the text file. Just import it to Miqo and go to scenario tab. You can make any changes there.

FFStefFF14
    Participant

Omg, thank you so much..

FFStefFF14
    Participant

Me again 😀
    I have another problem, my char gets stuck once every night in the wall, when I´m doing squadrons and he wants to go to the repair npc.. I´m in the Immortal Flames company. I followed the suggestion to delete the scenario and the navigation grid and import it again afterwards, but it still happens sometimes. Do you have an idea what I can do?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

double post sorry 🙏 please see below

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by r51093 r51093. Reason: double post sorry 🙏
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Me again 😀
    I have another problem, my char gets stuck once every night in the wall, when I´m doing squadrons and he wants to go to the repair npc.. I´m in the Immortal Flames company. I followed the suggestion to delete the scenario and the navigation grid and import it again afterwards, but it still happens sometimes. Do you have an idea what I can do?

i think i found the problem connection and moved it so there should not be any more running into wall issues please download the latest version of the scenario / grid from the original post here

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/all-squadtrust-gc-and-leveling-lvl-20-75/

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.