Maelstrom 🏴‍☠️⛴, Immortal Flames ♾️🔥,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Maelstrom 🏴‍☠️⛴, Immortal Flames ♾️🔥,Twin Adder's 🐍🐍, Eulmore 🏰 Squad/Trust

This topic contains 163 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  squirrel 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Hey I was wondering if you could tweak the scenario where you are able to pop food every 30 minutes.

sadly best option would be to pop food right before the two (2) dungoen runs i can do that if you like there is no way to eat food evrey 30min with out dedicateing the scenario to just that but i can make it eat right before the dungeon runs

EDIT: i need to update thies anyways been neglecting them

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant
    1+

It could be adjusted to run just one squadron run before each turn in cycle to minimise the seals loss with duplicate uniques. At that point it’s easy to spam food. Sure you will overlap some time but boiled eggs are cheap if all you want is the exp buff for leveling. My squadron scenario ate two eggs each squadron run. If people are wanting fancy foods or things like spiritbond potions then yeah that gets harder to time.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

It could be adjusted to run just one squadron run before each turn in cycle to minimise the seals loss with duplicate uniques. At that point it’s easy to spam food. Sure you will overlap some time but boiled eggs are cheap if all you want is the exp buff for leveling. My squadron scenario ate two eggs each squadron run. If people are wanting fancy foods or things like spiritbond potions then yeah that gets harder to time.

i can do somehting like that for the higher level ones (trust) as the seal count for the gear would be worth it but the lower level ones (squadron) would not be worth running out to turn in seals after every run but i can split the dungoen runs as you suggested for food before each dungoen, squadron preferences should only have to be set up once so i can make that work

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

i can do somehting like that for the higher level ones (trust) as the seal count for the gear would be worth it but the lower level ones (squadron) would not be worth running out to turn in seals after every run but i can split the dungeon runs as you suggested for food before each dungeon, squadron preferences should only have to be set up once so i can make that work

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

i revamped the whole thing and added the Immortal Flames ♾️🔥Squad/Trust GC

i can do somehting like that for the higher level ones (trust) as the seal count for the gear would be worth it but the lower level ones (squadron) would not be worth running out to turn in seals after every run but i can split the dungeon runs as you suggested for food before each dungeon, squadron preferences should only have to be set up once so i can make that work

I havent yet added the above suggestion but please let me know how it works 😀 and as always please report any bugs / issues

latest update can be found here on page 1

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Oh you know I’m trying these suckers out! Your Diadem scenario’s were a god send. Cheers man.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Oh you know I’m trying these suckers out! Your Diadem scenario’s were a god send. Cheers man.

Thanks 😊 I’m glad to hear it, it’s people like you from the community that helped to make the diadem grid what it is with advice from the community and all the help with the error and bug testing, as always any issues or errors please post here 😀 and I will take care of it as soon as possible

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Hey guys for you gather’s out there I recommend this gathering preset for getting collect ables from gathering nodes

It uses the find by name function along with a macro rotation (saved to the preset) for gathering collectables

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Out of curiosity, and it’s possible I overlooked a post on this already, can I change the list of dungeons to the level appropriate dungeons for the GC command missions? or will that affect how it runs?

ps34pc
    Participant

When I try to run the new flames version I get this error
    (2:51:04 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (2:51:04 PM) ‘Squadron ♾️🔥20-53’
    (2:51:04 PM) Chapter: 1
    (2:51:04 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 56): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

Also is there a way to have the scenario(this one or your gathering one) to do like 5 cycles then wait for 15 or 20 min so that I can run it overnight and not look like I am running it for 6-8 hours straight?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Out of curiosity, and it’s possible I overlooked a post on this already, can I change the list of dungeons to the level appropriate dungeons for the GC command missions? or will that affect how it runs?

this is explained in the scenario here is a snapshot of it

Squadron Dungoens:

Trust Dungoens:

the dungoens listed in the scenario are all the ones that miqobot suports if it is not listed then miqobot dose not suport it you can check the dungeon levels by either going into the duty finder, going to the “Squadron Sergeant” and looking there or by looking at the Squadron dungoens under the combat tab of Miqobot (both squadron and trust dungeons are under this tab in the squadron dungeon drop-down menu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Also is there a way to have the scenario(this one or your gathering one) to do like 5 cycles then wait for 15 or 20 min so that I can run it overnight and not look like I am running it for 6-8 hours straight?

yes you just have to change the afkfor(00:00:00) command in miqobot at the end of chapter 2 before the repeatChapter(##) command the snapshot below will show you what do to in Immortal Flames ♾️🔥Squad/Trust
    Note: dont make the afkfor(00:00:00) command too long or the game may log you out for being AFK

for the didem scenario in chapter 16 as showen below do the same thing
    Note: dont make the afkfor(00:00:00) command too long or the game may log you out for being AFK

Below is how the afkfor(00:00:00) is setup

When I try to run the new flames version I get this error
    (2:51:04 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (2:51:04 PM) ‘Squadron ♾️🔥20-53’
    (2:51:04 PM) Chapter: 1
    (2:51:04 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 56): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

the only thing i can think of is that icon(3,7,2)command for useing food that some how the #,#,# in icon(3,7,2) got erased some how or was improperly altered, for the icon(#,#,#) to work it needs hotbar number (from 1 to 11), followed by icon – slot number (from 1 to 12), third number is “optional” how long to delay for things that trigger the global cooldown (GCD) the numbers need to be separated by a coma ,

Note: i am not sure how long the auto kick timer ⏲ is for the game (i think it varies depending on how populated the server is and if anyone is in que to log in or not)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ps34pc
    Participant

Thanks again for all your work on this.
    Is there a way to have it not to to the repair vendor at all so that round trip doesn’t happen and just have it go from the barracks door to the vendor?

Andylynyn
    Participant

OH snap, I was waiting to know if you were going to add Twin Adder support to this.

I am so down to try it out and check for issues and thoroughly test it, lemme know once you have the Squadrons up and running!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

Thanks again for all your work on this.
    Is there a way to have it not to to the repair vendor at all so that round trip doesn’t happen and just have it go from the barracks door to the vendor?

yes to do this add the following commands in chapter 2 with this // right before the commands repair(), waypoint(3), and repairNpc()
    like this //repair(), //waypoint(3), and //repairNpc() or you can just copy and paste the section below into chapter 2 of the scenario just highlight from repair() all the way to repairNpc() then CTRL+V to paste it

`//repair()
    //will repair equiped gear
    //must have repair icon on
    //hot bar and must have
    //sufficient dark matter for
    //the repairs

key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)
    key(num.)

//waypoint(3)

//repairNpc()`

NOTE: adding // will make miqobot skip the line and is better then deleting a line becuse it can be easily undone for when you want it later on

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.