Mining βš’ and Botanist 🌱 Collectable Gathering Work-around

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Mining βš’ and Botanist 🌱 Collectable Gathering Work-around

This topic contains 28 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Andrewh09 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant
    1+

@Miqobot:
    This scenario uses a macro instead of a rotation.
    Collectable Gathering is reimplemented, so this workaround is no longer necessary.

Ver.3
    FIXED: waypoint error in Botanist 🌱 Scenario
    renamed the scenarios and added the Botanist 🌱 Scenario enjoy πŸ˜€

Collectable Gathering Work-around dose the following for collectable nodes ” Scrutiny > Brazen Prospector > Scrutiny > Brazen Prospector > Collect > Collect > Collect > Collect ”
    simple node collection work-around till the Miqobot team fix’s the collectibles feature can be used on any collectable node Min GP required for rotation is 400GP

This is needed to farm both white and yellow gathering script’s

Note: a timed scenario for Mining βš’ and Botanist 🌱 that also uses this macro can be found below as an attachment πŸ“Ž

you can paste this macro into the macro settings of any gathering preset to gather collectables as shown below

NOTE: num key’s must be defult keybinding’s or set-up like this for the macro to work
    num0 confirm key,
    num2 moves cursor down πŸ‘‡,
    num8 moves cursor up πŸ‘†,
    num4 moves cursor left πŸ‘ˆ,
    num6 moves cursor right πŸ‘‰.

MACRO: num0, num2, num2, num2, num0, num8, num8, num6, num0, num4, num2, num2, num0, num8, num8, num6, num0, num4, num2, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0,

NOTE: you can change any item in the gathering preset to any collectables you want simply follow the instructions in the below image’s if you do not know how to do it

5. Lastly dont forget to click Overwrite to save the gathering preset as shown below

here are 2 (two) timed scenarios for collectable gathering nodes I made for my self ” they are not expertly done it’s something I was more or less toying with “ but as always please report any bugs or issues here πŸ˜€

below are 2 (two) timed scenarios all in the the one .txt file below with both Mining βš’ and Botanist 🌱 now πŸ˜€
    NOTE: Place the return icon on hot bar 10 slot 10 and set your home location to the same as the scenarios starting aetheryte this will save you some Gil ( I used the icon(10, 10) for this becuse this wont stall the scenario if the cooldown is not ready like the return() will do ).

• Symbols this is a quick way of knowing what each Scenario dose at a glance
      1. anythign with βš’ Symbol has to do with Mining βš’
        anything with 🌱 Symbol has to do with Botanist 🌱

Collectable node’s scenario ( give the white and yellow script )

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

you can change any item in the gathering preset to any collectables you want simply follow the instructions in the attached image’s if you do not know how to do it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Collectable Gathering Work-around dose the following for collectable nodes ” Scrutiny > Meticulous Prospector > Scrutiny > Meticulous Prospector > Collect > Collect > Collect > Collect ”
    simple node collection work-around till the Miqobot team fix’s the collectibles feature can be used on any collectable node Min GP required for rotation is 400GP

its actually Brazen Prospector not Meticulous Prospector
    this is the correct rotation
    ” Scrutiny > Brazen Prospector > Scrutiny > Brazen Prospector > Collect > Collect > Collect > Collect ”

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by r51093 r51093.
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

added here is two timed scenarios for collectable gathering nodes I made for my self ” they are not expertly done it’s something I was more or less toying with β€œ but as always please report any bugs or issues here πŸ˜€

there are 2 (two) timed scenarios all in the the one .txt file below the original post here for legendary / folklore nodes

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Well, looks like I have yet another one of your scenarios to enjoy later on after I sleep! Cheers!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Well, looks like I have yet another one of your scenarios to enjoy later on after I sleep! Cheers!

glad to hear it πŸ˜€

Xion
    Participant

Nice work!

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Nice work!

thank you πŸ˜€ I appreciatethe feedback i am working on the Botanist 🌱 scenario now so they should be released really soon

and as always please report any bugs or issues here πŸ˜€

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Xion
    Participant
    r51093
    r51093
    Participant

(12:48:31 PM) Left to deliver: 4
    (12:48:33 PM) Left to deliver: 3
    (12:48:34 PM) Left to deliver: 2
    (12:48:35 PM) Left to deliver: 1
    (12:48:37 PM) Delivering ‘Rarefied Urunday Log ξ€½’.
    (12:48:38 PM) Left to deliver: 4
    (12:48:40 PM) Left to deliver: 3
    (12:48:41 PM) Left to deliver: 2
    (12:48:42 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:48:44 PM) Left to deliver: 2
    (12:48:46 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:48:48 PM) Left to deliver: 2
    (12:48:49 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:48:51 PM) Left to deliver: 2
    (12:48:52 PM) A suspicious error…

(12:48:52 PM) Oh no, I broke something. Too many errors πŸ™

( this happened because my gathering sript hit cap ) but funny becuse i never seen that response from Miqobot before XD i love the response’s it gives

Botanist 🌱 scenario is now live πŸ˜€

Same as in OP?

I’m sorry I dont understand the question πŸ˜•

psych
    Participant

How do I adapt this now since Miqobot finally made Gathering Collectables work? I cant find any other grid for yellow gathering script farm.

KnightErrant
    Participant

I started from scratch to make mine, but this should work:

Switch it from macro to the new preset rotation the devs added – 1000 collectability, add in an afkFor() to regain GP between gathering attempts, otherwise the bot will start gathering with 0 gp, and get stuck. I’m playing with the afk timing still, not sure what a good value is, but 3 mins (00:03) or longer should be safe.

psych
    Participant

I just realised this is a white script scenario? Is there any yellow cript scenario I can adapt and use?

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

I just realised this is a white script scenario? Is there any yellow cript scenario I can adapt and use?

you should only have to change the name of the items gathered to the yellow script items if i recall correctly they should be mixed in with the same nodes as the white script’s, i might be wrong though its been awhile since i made it and/or use it XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.