Trust Based on Squadron engine

Forum Forums Discussion Trust Based on Squadron engine

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by FTAC_14 FTAC_14 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

DAL41123
    Participant

So i know there are a lot of discussions about getting the trust system automated. I know i had said when they first started that it wouldnt be necessary since at the time ShB had not come out yet or had just dropped and i hadnt known that there is a very grindy component to them at end game.

With that said, i think we should give serious thought on development to the trust dungeons based on our work on the Squadron system.

Anno90
    Participant
    1+

I believe they are working on it at the moment. I believe it was mentioned somewhere that it would require a few weeks in order to implement that feature.

Maybe it will release with the next update. I have no idea how they are going to do it, maybe it will be based on the Squadron System, I don’t know.

Will have to wait and see.

I just hope they will implement a repair feature to the system which makes your character repair at a repair NPC automatically after a few runs before they continue grinding.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Anno90.
    k0nker
    k0nker
    Participant

I just hope they will implement a repair feature to the system which makes your character repair at a repair NPC automatically after a few runs before they continue grinding.

This currently exists with Scenarios in Miqo and would be easy to implement once Trust dungeons are ready to go!
    See:

and

I modified both of those and made my own routine that teleports to the aetheryte and repairs and then goes back to the aetheryte and heads on to turn in stuff, then goes to the barracks and runs three more times and repeats forever. I often leave it running for 8+ hours and come back to an almost full inventory (due to GC cap). I go buy some glamour prisms, put them on the MB, and resume the squadron spam.

You can easily add in a keypress after the gear repair line in order to have it switch jobs. Mine rotates between all of my DPS jobs that aren’t 71+ after every third run.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant
    1+

Trust is easy for DPS just stick on ALPHINAUD πŸ™‚

Sora
    Sora
    Participant
    1+

Really? I’ve made the opposite observation.
    Useless Alphinaud keeps walking into every aoe and randomly giving up his life.
    Urianger has been more than good for me, especially as dps.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Thats strange in around 80-100 runs none of the npc ever died

AirForceOne
    Participant
    1+

Seen Alphinaud die as well, and Allisae. Both in Holminster Switch, they just decided to take a year to move out of the breath cone and died in like 3 ticks while moving.

AirForceOne
    Participant

Also does anyone know if there are plans to let users create their own dungeon scenarios eventually? Seeing how incredibly easy creating grids with miqobot is, I feel like if we had the ability to do things along the lines of

if casting(x, y)
    moveToCompanion(“name”)/cloestSafeNode()/position(z,w)

implementing dungeon scenarios ourselves would be incredibly easy, since once those functions are available the rest of it would just be busywork, and nothing is better to get busywork done than throwing a bunch of people at it in the form of everyone here willing to give it a shot.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  AirForceOne.
    atarashiihito
    atarashiihito
    Participant
    1+

You can easily add in a keypress after the gear repair line in order to have it switch jobs. Mine rotates between all of my DPS jobs that aren’t 71+ after every third run.

How do you do this? When I’ve run the above Immortal Flames Squadron Scenario it will sometimes get stuck because the correct party composition isn’t loaded up and the script doesn’t change them out.

What do you use when switching classes to keep the correct Squadron party composition? Can you share? πŸ˜€

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

They only switch between DPS jobs within one scenario, so party comp doesn’t change πŸ™‚

atarashiihito
    atarashiihito
    Participant

Oh gotcha! I missed the part that it was just DPS jobs!

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Thats strange in around 80-100 runs none of the npc ever died

That’s about 50 hours of trust running…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.