Too quiet

Forum Forums Discussion Too quiet

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Ral Ral 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres an unofficial Miqo discord that was created by our moderator Arc a few years ago.

I’ve set it up. Here’s the invite link for the first unofficial miqobot discord server:
    https://discord.gg/9SAMdPX

It didnt end up being popular because the main content was here on forums anyway. But if people would rather discuss Miqo somewhere not here then we can probably try resurrecting it. And if Miqo devs join us someday I will transfer administration rights to them and it will become official.

Lukaribro
    Participant

A few years ago? Is that the same one a lot of us started using earlier this year after the war broke out and then 6.2 had its difficulties? I’d love to see some activity there again but it died down fairly quickly.

I haven’t even been active in months because the price of gil plummeted so much that even some fairly lean Miqo setups can’t really generate enough gil to cover much more than the cost of the subs (XIV+retainers+Miqo per client) especially with just how limp the XIV in game markets have been. My 2b gil per month slowly evaporated into about 400m which would have used to been worth it, but that’s barely 200 USD now per month, so I have been putting in just enough effort to make sure the accounts cover their subs since keeping the Miqo keys active is at least not a net loss for me, but it’s a struggle and now I’m even having to watch every cost closely even down to the electric costs for my low-power bit-optimized PCs. The expected delay from 6.3 is going to hurt, though, but at the very least it’s not a major new tier/gear patch like 6.2 where each day while the Gil profits were good (Did 1200m profit manually on launch week, but it was woooork). If gil wasn’t so worthless these days I may have taken up someone’s offer to use their well-equipped Minion account, but I really don’t want to go through all the hassle of learning that mess if it’s only going to really help keep my uptime a few weeks higher per year. I want to remain just using Miqo and my own bot kit if I can, but unless gil gets back to normal prices, I’ll just take the hit.

As always, though, wishing the Miqo team the best. A lot of us have not forgotten you at all over this long and difficult year. I am relieved to see them all having made it this far, but I am very saddened that there is no end in sight yet. From here, I’ll be doing all I can to try and keep the American public’s support of Ukraine up and trying my best to counteract the high amount of foreign influence by the Russians any more than they have already. Even if this war ended today, the travesty of human life they caused would leave deep scars for generations. From there, the best I can wish is for luck and fate to be with Ukraine.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

A few years ago? Is that the same one a lot of us started using earlier this year after the war broke out and then 6.2 had its difficulties?

No that was a different discord with general botting discussion. This one is entirely dedicated to Miqo.

powder
    Participant

Yea that code doesnt work for some reason.

appears to be expired, the code worked for me when it was first posted but doesnt anymore.

i already left the server tho so i cant s end another invite out

Ral
    Ral
    Participant

I think this is the one people are asking for. Found a working link or invite. Hopefully
    just the code: NNrREH4ZpT I had to post just the code as it wont let me post it as a link.

Anyway, I keep rechecking this place hoping to see updates from the devs. Damn it is sad these days thinking about what must be happening after seeing the news.
    I wish them a better 2023.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.