[Suggestion] Hunt Radar

Forum Forums Discussion [Suggestion] Hunt Radar

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SuperSecret
    SuperSecret
    Participant

I wonder If you can add a Hunt Radar in the Miqobot?

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

Do you mean something just to find them? That is already in the bot, just use the 3d rader and check everything, then add the name of the hunt to the filter line. If you mean something like Guildworks for tracking hunts, I’m not sure if miqobot has that planned at all, it would be a cool feature though.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, Hunt Radar is already implemented.

As @zumy described correctly, you can use “Filter by Name” feature to look for hunt targets.

• Several targets can be specified using comma , delimiter.
    • Box under “Treasure Hunt” can be used to display the list of targets.
      Use * character to display all detected targets.

Implementing something similar to Guildwork is hardly possible, because we don’t have enough players who would actively search for hunts on all 64 (66 already) game servers.

You can find more information in these threads:
    Miqobot and Hunts
    Optional small radar list
    3D Radar: Filter by Name

SuperSecret
    SuperSecret
    Participant

Oh so its implemented already. Thanks!

IceDeathTK
    IceDeathTK
    Participant

I’m confused – Using this, I can only see a hunt once I can visibly see it on the game. But the posts above say there’s a way to grab a list of all enemies in a region so I can quickly search?

EDIT: Never mind, I remembered how to read.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by IceDeathTK IceDeathTK.
    SuperSecret
    SuperSecret
    Participant

What he was referring to was the Guildworks Radar which is, you only have to fly above them then it will say <huntname> Found! <x><y><z>

IceDeathTK
    IceDeathTK
    Participant

Is there any way to get the location of the entities via miqobot?

Zumy
    Zumy
    Participant

I suggest reading over miqobots post above, it tells you exactly how.

IceDeathTK
    IceDeathTK
    Participant

I suggest reading over miqobots post above, it tells you exactly how.

I suggest reading over my post above, I ask about the location of the entity, nothing miqobot touched on.

Icemage560
    Participant
    1+

Hi Miqo,

I was wondering if there was anyway to increase the amount of characters the Filter by name under 3d radar tab can accept? i made a txt file that contains every name of B, A , and S hunts so that i could copy and paste it into the field when i wanted to run around hunting. The problem is that when i do that, it can’t accept all of it and cuts off about half of them.

I will include my txt file so you can take a look. I know some of you will think that B ranks are pointless but I’m still working on the achievement for killing B ranks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    IceDeathTK
    IceDeathTK
    Participant

^ In addition to this, can we have the treasure hunt box support more than one name as well?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I was wondering if there was anyway to increase the amount of characters the Filter by name under 3d radar tab can accept? i made a txt file that contains every name of B, A , and S hunts so that i could copy and paste it into the field when i wanted to run around hunting. The problem is that when i do that, it can’t accept all of it and cuts off about half of them.

Thank you for your request.
    The length of Filter by Name has already been increased several times, and making it any longer may cause performance issues and memory corruption.

We consider adding special wildcards for Hunt Radar, such as:

• *B – show all B Rank targets
    • *A – show all A Rank targets
    • *S – show all S Rank targets

You will be able to specify several wildcards with comma delimiter. In addition, this feature will support all game languages.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

^ In addition to this, can we have the treasure hunt box support more than one name as well?

We will consider adding a mirror algorithm for Treasure Hunt box.

In the meantime, please use * character for Treasure Hunt box instead.
    This way, you will be able to use all features of Filter by Name and see all detected targets in Treasure Hunt list.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.