Miqobot and Hunts

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot and Hunts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marshallbanana
    Participant

With Guildwork becoming more and more unreliable, would it be possible to add a tab with a togglable checklist of all of the B, A, and S rank hunts and be able to mark them much like the 3D Radar only using a zone wide radius to track and mark specifically them? I know its a tall order but it would be a very much welcome one.

ramen
    Participant
    1+

Only S rank hunts are seen zone-wide. A and B you have to be in a certain range of just like normal Gathering nodes.

marshallbanana
    Participant
    1+

Ah, somehow I never knew that. I know I often participate in the ones that require player intervention and its distressing to me that I can’t see when they spawn in any fashion which is why I liked guildwork. I was hoping Miqobat could fill teh void but it seems it kinda does already if I filter by the name then.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we are implementing a special option for hunts on 3D Radar.

It will work exactly as @ramen said:
    – S ranks will be visible zone wide.
    – A/B ranks will require flying around zones to find them.

Guildwork performs the same way, but in addition it has a dedicated server which connects all Guildwork clients together and propagates the information to them automatically. However, this system works well only when there are a lot of players actively searching for hunts on all 64 game servers.

Hunting Radar
    3D Radar Feature Request
    3D Radar Improvements

Thank you for your request very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.