Optional small radar list for all 3d radar and not just PotD

Forum Forums Discussion Optional small radar list for all 3d radar and not just PotD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marshallbanana
    Participant

I’m not sure if you already have plans to implement this but I thought it best to suggest it just in case. When using the PotD radar setting there is a small overlay listing all of the chests and hordes on the screen. Would it be possible to add this overlay feature as a togglable option to the regular 3d radar? I think it would be nice if I was killing specific mobs for a drop to be able to see how many are in the immediate area without having to scan for respawns. I know its not thing most people would desire but I have a lot of trouble doing simple tasks unfortunately (long story) and it’s extremely easy to miss things for me, so I was hoping this small thing could be added to help myself and others who just can’t focus well at least have some sort of bearing to work off of.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Theres an empty text box under Treasure Hunt. If you type something in there it works as filter for the overlay listing regardless of PotD. Its just that for PotD mode it somehow fills the list by itself. I agree though would love this feature to be extended for all modes. Say when i type * it shows everything, when its empty works as before.

marshallbanana
    Participant

Theres an empty text box under Treasure Hunt. If you type something in there it works as filter for the overlay listing regardless of PotD.

This works as a great work around. Thank you.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

The * symbol is supported by Miqobot v1.2.53 Beta. Please download it here:

Download Miqobot Beta

Thank you for your request very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.