Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

This topic contains 224 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We are sorry, but as we said earlier it is impossible to provide ETA for the expansion as big as Stormblood.
    Our developers are working day and night to upgrade Miqobot as fast as possible.

Thank you for your patience very much!

LelouchVse
    Participant

Will we be compensated for the downtime?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, of course.

Bearhook
    Bearhook
    Participant

Just started using miqobot recently and very much looking forward to full functionality being restored. Especially looking forward to support for the new gathering skills being added since they’re direct upgrades on the old ones. 😛

I’ve found some niggling annoyances with it occasionally being unable to find a path to something it detects with a sense until I manually move closer, and some of the log entries should definitely be a bit less in-character and more readable so they’re understandable without having to search the forum (looking at you, ‘poking creatures in the woods’) but it’s a damn impressive piece of software you’ve got here.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback!
    We will definitely look into these improvements after all necessary Stormblood upgrades are in place.

talosss
    Participant

Hi,

First of all thanks for great bot.I guess after today’s patch (4.01) gathering seems to be damaged. I just write this to know if I m the only one having problem or we need to wait for an update on the bot. =)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Patch 4.01 arrives on Jul 4, 2017 3:00 a.m. (PDT).
    As always, we are making all the necessary preparations to upgrade Miqobot for Patch 4.01 as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Arc
    Arc
    2+

You know your question wasn’t the smartest, when the admin simply quotes his own post from 4 posts ago ;D

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Apologize for quoting, did not mean to offend anyone.
    We will answer all questions, but because we need all hands on deck at the moment I will keep the answers short.

Timray
    Timray
    Participant

Same thing here Arc
    So its not just you
    They are working on patch now i presume

talosss
    Participant

Wow, well I accept that was a silly question if that is case sorry, long week didnt pay attention. 😀

DMaxx
    DMaxx
    Participant

Tried to do some gathering but the bot just sits there,and stops. It will hop on mount and then dismount over and over again.

(9:23:12 AM) I sense something far away (101, -506). I want to go take a look!
    (9:23:12 AM) Going from 4 to 4 in 1 trips.
    (9:23:12 AM) 1 trip more..
    (9:23:12 AM) Destination reached!
    (9:23:12 AM) Gathering stopping…
    (9:23:12 AM) Gathering stopped.
    (9:23:12 AM) Well, you know, I don’t mind continuing it any time! 😉

I’ll be patiently waiting for the updated version.

rodgerdodger
    Participant

Same here

thafoxray
    Participant

Same here, grids are not working anymore and my char is mounting and dismounting like crazy.

sugaddikt
    Participant
    2+

You guys need to relax. Stop putting pressure on the devs, they’re obviously trying to fix it ASAP and keeping us updated

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.