Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

This topic contains 224 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 225 total)
  • Author

billoute
    Participant

Seem to be bad news,
    since the latest client update this morning, miqobot is crashing each time i’m starting a craft…
    i’m currently trying other functionalities (gathering, fishngt etc…)

EDIT :
    Crafting just plain crash miqobot
    Fishing and gathering: miqobot stop all activities saying “Adventure cancelled… Yet, I’m still full of energy!” (but no crash)

hope you’ll be able to fix this quickly. thks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  billoute.

Akurosia
    Participant

Miqobot shows an Error message on startup which, when clicked away, just re appears.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we are already upgrading Miqobot for the latest Patch 4.0 Hotfixes.
    Changes are minor so it won’t take long.

Thank you for your patience!

hansie
    Participant

Has fishing been implemented yet?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, fishing is already implemented. But at the moment Miqobot requires another upgrade for Patch 4.0 Hotfixes.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

hansie
    Participant

Alright. Keep up the good work <3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot v1.2.63 is automatically upgraded for the latest Patch 4.0 Hotfixes.

No need to redownload anything. Just restart Miqobot if you had it running.

billoute
    Participant

thanks ! it’s working flawlessly.

danryox
    Participant

hi there my is telling me unable to allocate memory.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Please give us more information about your issue.
    Unable to allocate memory when and for what? On startup? When trying to craft? Any other feature?

The more information we have, the faster we will be able to help you.

dannibanani
    Participant

Thanks for your hard work Miqobot! ^.^

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Thanks for step 1, I saw something about the games that will interest you strongly, in pvp at the front one can XP 600 000 xp minimum in 5/8 minutes just to walk around in the maps to not be fired For AFK, so have easily mounted 70 quickly, my question is would you be able to programmed the bot to launch the “front” mission to farm the levels of each class? I think it will interest hundreds of players, you think what?

Yes, currently PvP is the best way to level up from 60 to 70.

But please note that PvP activities are extremely dangerous for botting due to high player congestion.
    There is a very high risk of being reported by another player in PvP. And it will most likely result in account suspension.

It is true that PvP grinding would be relatively easy to implement with Scenario Engine, and it would drive a lot of attraction to Miqobot.
    But at the same time it would trigger much hatred from players who prefer to grind experience manually. They would most likely take it as a personal insult and initiate witch hunting, which could potentially lead to a schism in the game community and significant damage to the game itself.

We care about our players very much, and we would not want Miqobot to become a tool for game destruction.

We sincerely apologize, but at this time we have to postpone all PvP features requests.

xaxton
    Participant

So New guys here, although i was trying the trail version sooo i don’t know if they both share problems or limitations,
    but the chocobo racing bot doesn’t work, It says it cant find the racing attendant.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Bug:

It looks like some of the Gathering Abilities need to be updated for the GP usage. My regular rotation is telling me that it only requires 500 GP when it really requires 600GP and thus is getting stuck. It looks like the likely problem is Utmost Cation. Miqo thinks this ability is only 100GP but it has since been changed to 200GP.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting!
    Indeed, we have missed out this important piece about Utmost Caution. It’s easy to fix but a redownload will be required. We apologize for inconvenience.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.