Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

This topic contains 224 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 225 total)
  • Author

nobody2008
    Participant

I dont know if this is linked to an update, but my bot recently cant craft. it keeps searching for the crafting log, opening it and closing it over and over again. Here’s what the log says:

(11:55:25 AM) I found the game! Let's play together! :3
    (11:55:28 AM) Crafting started.
    (11:55:28 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?
    (11:55:32 AM) Crafting stopping...
    (11:55:32 AM) I want to craft! Where is your Crafting Log?

I have to manually stop it else it keeps doing this

Eilonwy
    Participant

I recently had this issue and closing the game down completely and reopening it solved the problem.

nobody2008
    Participant

You’re right that worked. Thanks 🙂

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting.
    Unfortunately we haven’t managed to reproduce your issue in our labs.

Even though it seems very rare, we understand that it can be annoying nonetheless.
    If you ever encounter it again, please take notes of what game events preceded this bug. We need more information to identify and prevent it in the future.

We also recommend reporting this kind of issues directly to our Tech Support:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

guys I know that you are toooooo busy to answer this but can you tell us how far have you done in stage 2

We are sorry, but as we already said earlier it is impossible to provide any kind of numeric progress, because literally every feature requires additional research and implementing new mechanics.

We will make announcements as soon as we are ready to share new information.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

I dont know if this is linked to an update, but my bot recently cant craft. it keeps searching for the crafting log, opening it and closing it over and over again.

We have finally managed to reproduce your issue. It is confirmed that it was caused by intervention into game memory by an external program, such as antivirus or firewall.

The hotfix is already implemented. Just restart Miqobot and she will upgrade automatically.

sethevrae
    Participant
    1+

You guys are on point with your hotfixes. Amazing work! Love this software so glad I found it.

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Seconded. Been using other bot which served me quite well over the years. However this one being specific to FF has made me fall in love. Thanks for your hard work! You guys have created a wonderful bot.

neoseeker
    Participant

70** recipies are likely to hit tomorrow, do you guys have any plan since I afraid the current solver will struggle without the new skills as I have to full meld and food just to reach an average of 75% HQ the Persimmon Leaf Sushi from 0 quality. That question apply to both devs and users too :p

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, we are sorry but we still can not give any ETA.
    Our developers are working non-stop, but the amount of changes and data required is simply too big. In addition, we will have to collect data for 70** recipes specifically before they can be supported as well.

Kari
    Kari
    Participant

The new crafting skills are OP as hell, you can use Miqobot to do a macro-style rotation and still get 100% success easily.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

As always, Miqobot is broken because of Patch 4.05 and we are working to fix her as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

The changes are minor.
    Please be patient for a few hours while we review the changes and make the necessary adjustments.

mbx9x
    mbx9x
    Participant

The new crafting skills are OP as hell, you can use Miqobot to do a macro-style rotation and still get 100% success easily.

Can you share some macros with us 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by mbx9x mbx9x.

nobond
    Participant

Gathering doesn’t seem to work.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, we are aware of this issue and working to fix it asap.
    Thank you for your patience!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.