Skyward Score Crafting Scenario (2 hour loop)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Skyward Score Crafting Scenario (2 hour loop)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wizj619 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LurkingZebra
    Participant
    1+

Probably the least sussy crafting scenario due to the length of time it runs. I’ve been using this to help myself not get carpal tunnel and do chores while doing the craft. If anyone wants to edit it to be longer or better for their needs by all means go for it, I don’t know how to make it do turn ins/kupo/ automatically. This scenario accomodates expert crafts in the firmament with level 90 gear seen here –
    https://ffxivteamcraft.com/gearset/4P0ZJihABGNB3503Ifqf
    I use Calamari Ripieni (HQ) and Cunning Craftsman’s Draught (HQ)

As for the rotation this is up to you to set this up with your hotbar, just make sure all your crafters hotbars are the same.

You MUST have at least 76 slots of your inventory free to complete this scenario uninterrupted.

Replace ‘Weathervane‘ in ‘craftmacro(Weathervane)’ with your desired crafting macro. The same macro works for all and as long as you meet the gear requirements posted above, level 90 with pentameld crafters, you should never fail an expert craft. Yes pentamelding can get expensive but this is one of the fastest ways to do it.

The filename says BSMskywardscore but it’ll do for all crafters. Again not the best macro out there, but might help someone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

LurkingZebra
    Participant

Forgot to add, the scenario will look for Calamari and Cunning on the hotbar respectively, you can change the keybind (CTRL+V for food and R+2 for Draught) to whatever you want.

Attachments:

gravebone22
    Participant

can you show your full process? cos i keep gettinmg the error that

(16.33.01) DEBUG: Name not found. CraftMacro: ‘Weathervane’
    (16.33.01) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 6): Execution error

I made my macro that works, but it refuses to find it, do i need the craf open beforehand?

EDIT: I just realiezed that you ment a macro in Miqobot, not ingame macro. i wiwll set that up and try again!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  gravebone22.

wizj619
    Participant
    3+

Hi, relatively new user. I found this scenario in a sticky thread of Scenarios under the “Ishgard Restoration” headline and it seems to be the only stickied scenario for Ishgardian Restoration Crafting so I was a little dissappointed it wasn’t more robust. I’m not terribly skilled with Miqobot yet so I don’t know how to make grids or scenarios but I did enough digging around to add a grid from a different scenario to this one and figure out how to get it to automate turns ins. The OP’s script called for 76 open inventory spaces as it repeated 38 crafts twice. I inserted a turn in step so you only need 38 open inventory spaces regardless of how many times you try to repeat it. There is some waste as far as medicine and food goes and I didn’t try to optimize that.

Step One: Download this text file and import it into Miqobot.

You do that with the “share” button the grid and scenario should be in that file. Let me know if you see different.

Step Two: Create a Macro in Miqobot

Much like the OP, I opted not to use the solver and found a teamcraft rotation that would reliably complete an expert grade 4 craft for me without using Crafter’s Delineation. My 620 IL gear was quadmeld with only standard melds on my primary and secondary tools which gives me 4041 Craftmanship, 3941 Control and 559 CP with a Soul crystal. I am using Calamari Ripieni and Cunning Craftman’s Draught. The Draught is kinda overkill. After food, I think I only need about 8-9 more CP to guarantee the rotation in the worst case scenarios. This is my current rotation:

/ac "Muscle Memory" <wait.3>
    /ac Manipulation <wait.2>
    /ac Veneration <wait.2>
    /ac "Final Appraisal" <wait.2>
    /ac "Waste Not" <wait.2>
    /ac Groundwork <wait.3>
    /ac Groundwork <wait.3>
    /ac Innovation <wait.2>
    /ac "Preparatory Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Standard Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Advanced Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac Manipulation <wait.2>
    /ac Innovation <wait.2>
    /ac "Prudent Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Basic Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Standard Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Advanced Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Great Strides" <wait.2>
    /ac Innovation <wait.2>
    /ac Observe <wait.3>
    /ac "Focused Touch" <wait.3>
    /ac "Great Strides" <wait.2>
    /ac "Byregot's Blessing" <wait.3>
    /ac "Basic Synthesis" <wait.3>

To put that into a Miqobot Crafting Macro, you’d need to uncheck “use” under solver and assign all those commands to your hotbar and comma seperate the keys so it would look sometime like this:

//DO NOT COPY THIS INTO YOUR MIQOBOT. FOR EXAMPLE ONLY.
    9,alt+x,q,alt+-,3,3,ctrl+q,ctrl+3,ctrl+x,ctrl+1,ctrl+2,alt+x,ctrl+q,ctrl+r,ctrl+x,ctrl+1,ctrl+2,e,ctrl+q,alt+z,alt+e,e,ctrl+9,x 

//DO NOT COPY THIS INTO YOUR MIQOBOT. FOR EXAMPLE ONLY.

I read in this thread that if you have Final Appraisal in a Miqobot script, you should make a macro with the next step in it since it doesn’t increase the step count. So my Final Appraisal is this macro then I just don’t key in Waste Not:

/ac "Final Appraisal" <wait.2>
    /ac "Waste Not" <wait.2>

You can use the same Macro for all the different jobs as long as all your hotbars are the same. I set it up for one of my crafting jobs and created a Macro in FF14 to set my other crafting jobs to all look the same. If you have the recipe hotkeyed, just remember to change the recipe for each bar. Goldsmith can’t be making Weathervanes.

/hotbar copy current 1 BSM 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 BSM 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 BSM 3
    /hotbar copy current 1 ARM 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 ARM 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 ARM 3
    /hotbar copy current 1 LTW 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 LTW 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 LTW 3
    /hotbar copy current 1 ALC 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 ALC 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 ALC 3
    /hotbar copy current 1 CUL 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 CUL 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 CUL 3
    /hotbar copy current 1 WVR 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 WVR 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 WVR 3
    /hotbar copy current 1 GSM 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 GSM 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 GSM 3
    /hotbar copy current 1 CRP 1
    /hotbar copy current 2 CRP 2
    /hotbar copy current 3 CRP 3

Step 3: Update the Scenario

I included some notes at the beginning of the scenario to explain what you may need to update to make sure it runs successfully.

//replace all references to key(CTRL+Z, 2) with your food hotkey
    //replace all references to key(f, 2) with your medicine hotkey
    //replace all references to key(ALT+2, 2) with your recipe hotkey
    //replace all references to craftMacro(Weathervane) with your crafting Macro IN MIQOBOT

I don’t do a job check when I run it but you can uncommment your job if you like.
    If you don’t want to hotkey your recipe, you can also replace the key(ALT+2, 2) with a recipe() command. I have it commented out in the Scenario, just do the search ahead of time and make sure you give the correct search position in the command.

You can also change the repeat command to go longer, if you like. The current scenario makes 78 crafts and runs around 2 hours.

That should be just about everything. Let me know if you have any problems.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  wizj619.
    Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.