Skyward Score Crafting Scenario (2 hour loop)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Skyward Score Crafting Scenario (2 hour loop)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gravebone22 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LurkingZebra
    Participant
    1+

Probably the least sussy crafting scenario due to the length of time it runs. I’ve been using this to help myself not get carpal tunnel and do chores while doing the craft. If anyone wants to edit it to be longer or better for their needs by all means go for it, I don’t know how to make it do turn ins/kupo/ automatically. This scenario accomodates expert crafts in the firmament with level 90 gear seen here –
    https://ffxivteamcraft.com/gearset/4P0ZJihABGNB3503Ifqf
    I use Calamari Ripieni (HQ) and Cunning Craftsman’s Draught (HQ)

As for the rotation this is up to you to set this up with your hotbar, just make sure all your crafters hotbars are the same.

You MUST have at least 76 slots of your inventory free to complete this scenario uninterrupted.

Replace ‘Weathervane‘ in ‘craftmacro(Weathervane)’ with your desired crafting macro. The same macro works for all and as long as you meet the gear requirements posted above, level 90 with pentameld crafters, you should never fail an expert craft. Yes pentamelding can get expensive but this is one of the fastest ways to do it.

The filename says BSMskywardscore but it’ll do for all crafters. Again not the best macro out there, but might help someone.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

LurkingZebra
    Participant

Forgot to add, the scenario will look for Calamari and Cunning on the hotbar respectively, you can change the keybind (CTRL+V for food and R+2 for Draught) to whatever you want.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gravebone22
    Participant

can you show your full process? cos i keep gettinmg the error that

(16.33.01) DEBUG: Name not found. CraftMacro: ‘Weathervane’
    (16.33.01) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 6): Execution error

I made my macro that works, but it refuses to find it, do i need the craf open beforehand?

EDIT: I just realiezed that you ment a macro in Miqobot, not ingame macro. i wiwll set that up and try again!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  gravebone22.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.