Ishgard Restoration Crafter Leveling 20-80

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ishgard Restoration Crafter Leveling 20-80

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Tobbeisback Tobbeisback 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

MiqoUser01
    Participant
    7+

Was leveling all my crafting skills the last few days and figured I would post the macro I made to help. The scenario doesn’t take care of the kupo scratch offs. You’ll have to run the minigame on your own. I only upgraded my gear when I switch to a new item and needed materials.

I was lazy and wrote one macro for all classes. So you’ll need to do a very minimal amount of work.

7 Step Plan to Win:
    1. Load up on required materials.
    2. Equip basic vendor gear for your level
    3. Zone to The Firmament.
    4. Select the Scenario for your needs.
    5. Uncomment your class on page #1. (Make sure your class is the only one uncommented)
    6. Uncomment your recipe on Pages 3, 6, 9, and 12. (Make sure your recipe is the only one uncommented)
    7. Profit?

The 20-40 Scenario will make 25 of the level 20 recipe and turn them in all at once.
    The 40-60 Scenario will make 50 of the level 40 recipe and turn them in stacks of 25.
    The 60-80 Scenario will make 85 of the level 60 recipe and turn them in stacks of 25.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  MiqoUser01. Reason: Had the level 60 recipes in the 40 macro on accident

Memer
    Participant

Thanks man. I’ll try this out later this week

quetz
    Participant

It seems to have only imported the Navigation. Was there supposed to be a scenario to come with it?

MiqoUser01
    Participant

It should have! Give me just a moment to export it again. Sorry was my first time exporting something.

MiqoUser01
    Participant

Not sure how to re-add this to my first post the edit button seems to be gone now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MiqoUser01
    Participant
    1+

Fixed the names of some recipes. I had the wrong apostrophe on a couple.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Memer
    Participant

Thank you for this! Using it as we speak for WVR without issue.

MiqoUser1
    Participant

Thank you!

Arreal
    Participant

There seems to be an error finding potkin. Not sure if the grid used has an issue

Arreal
    Participant

Sorry user issue. sorted

YoToDoShi
    Participant

Tried this at lvl 63 with all new gear and keep failing to make BSM 60 turn in.

I’m assuming it’s because Miqo crafting is broken but then I read it’s just for the new items so I don’t know?

Is there a way to incorporate macros into this? If so, what macros would be the best for 50-60,60-70, etc.?

Looked on TeamCraft but it’s all old and didn’t work

Necoarc
    Participant

Thank you SO very much for this you’re a life saver.

Tobbeisback
    Tobbeisback
    Participant

next 10 lvls you can speed through in radz at han with collectibles if anyone wonders

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Tobbeisback Tobbeisback.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.