Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

Sofamat
    Participant

Hello. I have an issue/feedback in regards to the combat assist function.

Specifically for when playing as a healing job, it will attempt to heal party members outside of combat as quickly as possible under any circumstances. This becomes a problem in the event that a party member’s health is lowered because they changed jobs or simply used the Superbolide action as a Gunbreaker (for fun) causing Miqobot to react and immediately use an instant healing ability on them (Benediction with White Mage for example). It’s unbelievable that a human could ever react that quickly and it creates an awkward situation especially when playing with friends.

I do my best to disable the combat assist function any time I’m not in combat, however, mistakes have happened and eventually will happen again. I believe this could be circumvented by having a option to disable the usage of healing actions outside of combat, or maybe by featuring a more natural delay before using such abilities. My apologies if this issue has been posted up before, but I couldn’t find it with a quick search through the forums.

Miqobot is a wonderful tool and I’m grateful for all the hard work the team has put into it!

NotABotter
    Participant
    1+

Hello! I wanted to make a WHM suggestion!

When she’s full on Lilies she should use one for an AOE heal to keep feeding the Blood Lilly. But on the Blood Lilly, I noticed that if it pops during a time when she needs to do heavy healing, she will use her Lillies without using Misery. This I feel is a big DPS loss as she could be continuing to feed the Blood Lilly during these parts. 🙂

Akhorishaan
    Participant
    1+

Hello! I wanted to make a WHM suggestion!

When she’s full on Lilies she should use one for an AOE heal to keep feeding the Blood Lilly. But on the Blood Lilly, I noticed that if it pops during a time when she needs to do heavy healing, she will use her Lillies without using Misery. This I feel is a big DPS loss as she could be continuing to feed the Blood Lilly during these parts. 🙂

I have also noticed that she will sit on a fully bloomed blood lily even while dpsing, preferring to just spam glare instead of using afflatus misery for some reason. End up having to force the usage of afflatus misery even when there’s nothing to heal.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

I do my best to disable the combat assist function any time I’m not in combat, however, mistakes have happened and eventually will happen again. I believe this could be circumvented by having a option to disable the usage of healing actions outside of combat, or maybe by featuring a more natural delay before using such abilities. My apologies if this issue has been posted up before, but I couldn’t find it with a quick search through the forums.

Introducing a delay for healing abilities will result in a higher chance of someone dying, so we will not do this. But a setting to disable healing outside of combat could be a viable solution. We will add your suggestion to the improvements list. Thank you for your feedback.

If you experience this issue often, we would recommend to assign a hotkey for Assist Mode and enable “Show pause status” in Miqobot. This way, you will see a green / red indicator in the top right corner of the game which can be used as a reminder that Assist Mode is active.

Would you please clarify your request? You wish that Miqobot would DPS instead of healing when Blood Lily is in full bloom, even when heavy healing is required. Is this correct?

I have also noticed that she will sit on a fully bloomed blood lily even while dpsing, preferring to just spam glare instead of using afflatus misery for some reason. End up having to force the usage of afflatus misery even when there’s nothing to heal.

Yes, this is a known issue but it’s unrelated to healing.
    Afflatus Misery is triggered only when all targets from the enmity list are within the range of the spell. The AoE detection module, however, is not perfect and may sometimes yield inaccurate results which prevents Afflatus Misery from triggering properly. We are aware of this issue and it will be addressed in the future.

Red Mage
    Red Mage
    Participant

Might it be possible to add a parameter to diademBoom so we only target certain monsters? For example diademBoom(Diadem Coblyn) or maybe a list of monsters [diademBoom(Diadem Coblyn, Diadem Golem, Cloudtrap)]? Or maybe a sub-menu in the gathering tab for it? Not sure where it would fit in there

Krude
    Participant

Yeah, i’ve been thinking about an explicit targeting feature for the diadem boom, too. And while listing multiple possibilities like the “go to random waypoint” feature would be great, even just a single target option is a great improvement – especially with the problem we currently have, the function trying to target invalid targets.

That said, even if we’re not going to get any new functionality for diademBoom in the next update, and even if gathering issues are put on the backburner, i’d like to see at least a band aid fix for the targeting problem – like excluding any target that doesn’t have a name string, or an empty one. I don’t think there’s ever a situation where you would want to (or could) target anything without a name, so that would probably take care of the “ghost enemies” issue.

Only after having to run diadem without the bazooka for a week or two, did i see how much it actually adds to your output.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Might it be possible to add a parameter to diademBoom so we only target certain monsters? For example diademBoom(Diadem Coblyn) or maybe a list of monsters [diademBoom(Diadem Coblyn, Diadem Golem, Cloudtrap)]?

Yes, this is one of the features planned for the next Gathering update.

That said, even if we’re not going to get any new functionality for diademBoom in the next update, and even if gathering issues are put on the backburner, i’d like to see at least a band aid fix for the targeting problem – like excluding any target that doesn’t have a name string, or an empty one.

Yes, this feature is critical and it will be fixed in the next update.

NotABotter
    Participant

Would you please clarify your request? You wish that Miqobot would DPS instead of healing when Blood Lily is in full bloom, even when heavy healing is required. Is this correct?

Yes this is what I am requesting! During the heavy healing moments using Afflatus Misery poses no issue to overall healing checks. Her healing algorithm is very good so even forcing her to cast it she keeps on top it. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  NotABotter.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

All right, we will consider your request. However, this is a risky choice for a few points of increased DPS. We will have to test it in various environments and verify that it does not increase the KO rate.
    Thank you for your feedback very much.

NotABotter
    Participant

Hello! I was wondering what ideas you might have for the implementation of Nascent Flash on WAR?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

At the moment we dont have any ideas for Nascent Flash in development.

Cake
    Participant

Are there any updates on auto turn in collectibles?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature is critical and will be fixed in the next update.

lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

When choosing to spearfish, I have a different gig chosen for “gig’ and “gig (shadows).” When I get to a shadowed node, the gig isn’t changed. Is this a known bug?

Edit: I tried to manually change the gig before fishing a shadow, but it swapped back to my regular gig setting. It looks like the shadows aren’t being automatically identified as shadows, so it’s only using my “gig” choice.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by lalafell lalafell.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

No, this issue hasn’t been reported before. Unless this is a simple matter of removing the Gig Head icon from hotbar, it is a new bug.
    Please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.