Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

This topic contains 80 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Antonkell Antonkell 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I’ve not been able to get the use cordials checkbox to work so no sorry ๐Ÿ™‚ I just throw a SendKey() into scenarios where I know I’ll need cordials to be used

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Cordials checkbox doesnt trigger because startGathering(1) logic ends after 1 node. Would be weird if it popped them in the end considering all other cases. So yea sendKey() or sendIcon() is the way to go here.

Papasio
    Participant

I am having some issues with this scenario (the lvl 52 one) as, when I launch it using the last option on the scenario tab (the rotation one) and it just stays afk forever, without actually starting to gather the collectible. Has anyone had the same experience?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Take a look at the previous page. For some reason people confuse 8:05 and 20:05.

Papasio
    Participant

Yep, that was the issue ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you for your help!

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

Please assist me, I’m sort of an idiot. How do I handle the class change?

(9:58:31 PM) Please put ‘Botanist’ icon on your hotbar!

I’m not sure how I handle this, as both a gear set, and a primary tool on my hotbar don’t seem to do the trick.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

A gear set on hotbar is supposed to do it. Make sure its a common hotbar not a cross one.
    BTN

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I got confused with the macro, and the equipment, and the gear set. I didn’t realize I needed a gear set that was also named that exact thing in the gear set list, I got it!

Now to just figure out how to regenerate my GP in time to keep up with this set.

Edit: Might there be a good explanation of how to make this bot forcibly use cordials, if that’s the only way to do it? as someone who’s still learning this bot. I get that sendicon or sendkey could do the trick, but I’m not exactly sure how to use that with the scenario, or modify it correctly.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Shines Shines.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Shines Shines.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Very easy. Put a cordial on hotbar. Lets say its on hotbar 3 slot 7. Then you type this line in scenario:

icon(3, 7, 1.0)

And Miqo will click an icon on hotbar 3 slot 7 with delay of 1.0 second.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

That is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you very much for taking the time to explain it to me. I’ll try tweaking the scenarios later.

traceclaw
    Participant

This Scenario is 10x more afk than active is that normal or am i missing something?
    It goes to a place “(16:38:35) AFK until: 10:05et (1254 seconds)” loots 1 node and ports to the next one…
    I can’t think this is effective to level up..

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

You know how collectables work right? Each item gives you 100-200k exp when you deliver it to NPC.
    At 50+ you no longer have to run between nodes all the time. You just loot 1 unspoiled then teleport to the next one and afk until spawn. Super effective and super safe for botting. As you level up you get access to more unspoiled locations but youll always be afking between spawns.

Its also the reason why leveling miner and botanist at the same time is more effective than only one of them. They have different unspoiled timings which dont overlap so you can fill the afk times on miner with botanist and vice versa.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

This Scenario is 10x more afk than active is that normal or am i missing something?
    It goes to a place โ€œ(16:38:35) AFK until: 10:05et (1254 seconds)โ€ loots 1 node and ports to the next oneโ€ฆ
    I canโ€™t think this is effective to level up..

The scenearios use AM/PM ET time. Sounds like you’re showing up at the wrong (am/pm) times.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its actually fine in his case. Hes using botanist only scenario and theres indeed 20 minutes afk between 2:05et and 10:05et. Thats why leveling miner and botanist together is more effective.

traceclaw
    Participant

You are right changed to both now still have 2 problems.
    When he starts gathering the node he gathers 1 time till you see what is under the “?” and afterwards just don’t continueing gathering?
    After the first round i also got:
    (17:48:13) Please put ‘Miner’ icon on your hotbar!
    (17:48:13) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 3): Execution error

Do i have to change class per hand?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.