[SCENARIO] Endless Scuroglow.

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [SCENARIO] Endless Scuroglow.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Gray Gray 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant
    1+

I compiled the scenarios from SuperSul’s MIN/BTN Aethersand and JosephM’s Fishing scenarios to make one that will farm spearfishing until the BTN node is up, move to the MIN and then resume spearfishing after reducing and repairing – it does NOT go to an NPC to repair.

For it to work you need to;

– Put Aetherial Reduction on your hotbar
    – Put Repair on your hotbar
    – Put a Cordial on your hotbar (if you want it to use cordials)
    – Put Collect on your hotbar.

The keybinds I’m using are ;
    Cordial – x
    Collect – r

You can change these in your game or in the scenario.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by wowitsmeyes wowitsmeyes.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

If you have issues with your character getting stuck while spearfishing, replace the grid with the one attached here provided by Pyro401 (for Spearfishing Scuroglow), I tested this grid for two full cycles of the scenario and had no issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Random question, is there a way to make it go back to Chapter 1 after 4 ends? Or do I have to just keep manually restarting chapter 1 after 4 finishes.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by xlxleahxlx xlxleahxlx.
    JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

It will restart on its own. Its set to repeat all chapters 99 times by default (1st line of the 1st scenario)

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

But it doesn’t though, thats the issue. After Chapter 4, my character stops and sits there until it afks out of the game. I think something may be missing that tells the bot to bring me back to il mheg after lakeland. Because my character just chills at the Lakeland mining area when finished with Chapter 4 and doesn’t go back into chapter 2 for the fishing part.

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

I found my problem. Sometimes I have to stop my bot to talk to ppl, as to not get caught lol. And i restart it at the chapter I was already on.. Which then negates the whole (99) thing.. blegh =\

Cake
    Participant

How can I make it so it does Aetherial Reduct every gather? My inventory is getting full already.

iifetap
    Participant

How can I make it so it does Aetherial Reduct every gather? My inventory is getting full already.

Add aetherialReduct() after gather

wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant
    1+

I found my problem. Sometimes I have to stop my bot to talk to ppl, as to not get caught lol. And i restart it at the chapter I was already on.. Which then negates the whole (99) thing.. blegh =\

Late reply but if you edit all chapters to have (repeatAll 99) at the beginning it should fix it.

Mc5785
    Participant

is there a good adjustment for those who don’t have FSH at 80?

xlxleahxlx
    xlxleahxlx
    Participant

Hi again wowitsmyeyes! I’ve been fully using and loving your scenario since you released it and I was wondering if you could help me add agewood in there too somewhere? Like continue fishing for scuroglow but when agewood pops up i leave to go get that and then come back?

rojenmcche
    Participant

anyone else getting mount stuck while going for scuroglow?

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

anyone else getting mount stuck while going for scuroglow?

Nobody said that grinding ephemerals is an easy business. And besides, since this topic popped up, scuroglow prices have gone down 4x @EU and 5-6x+ @US, so… don’t expect megaprofits.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.