Request: Unsync A1 to A4.

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Unsync A1 to A4.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by r51093 r51093 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

binarysoul
    Participant

As the request says, if I could get any help or someone to write up a scenario to clear Alexander 1 to 4 over and over for the Anima weapon questline I’d really appreciate it.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

As the request says, if I could get any help or someone to write up a scenario to clear Alexander 1 to 4 over and over for the Anima weapon questline I’d really appreciate it.

not possible miqobot dose not suport that dungeon aside from that you cant run scenario and combat at the same time miqobot dont allow it best best is to use the combat assistance under the combat tab and run through “Alexander 1 to 4 over and over ” or slightly easier ” Sohm Al Hard Mode ” unsynced (both work for the anima weapon).

Also miqobot dose not suport any level 60 dungeon’s nore any hard mode one’s so we are out of luck for having miqobot farm anima dungeon’s for us, we can only use the combat assistance and run it our selves

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

You technically could build a scenario for this. However, considering it takes the entire Miqo team easily at least a couple months of working on only a new dungeon support to get it out, it is such a great undertaking that I can’t imagine anyone on their own would do it.

You cannot call combat assist as a function in the scenarios but you can build a navigational grid and have key() sequences for your attacks. You would just need to make sure everything is timed correctly so you don’t end up with Miqo trying to move on but there are still enemies alive.

seeshiv
    Participant

if we could call combat assist in a scenario then it would solve the problem and allow us to make custom scenarios for ANY duty 🙂

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

if we could call combat assist in a scenario then it would solve the problem and allow us to make custom scenarios for ANY duty 🙂

this is true but sadly this is something we are unable to do and as miqobot is not open-source we can’t modify or make our own adjustment’s either so it just circles back to being unable to do this unless miqobot decides to pick up the raid this is highly unlikely as its now old content now though maybe as a side project? but even if they did they are still working on thier own schedule of updates and features even if they picked it up as a side project it would probably be years before its released given all the work they have yet to do… best bet is combat assist and run it your self

NOTE: MAYBE if we are lucky miqobot will allow us to call in combat into the scenario but this is doubtful

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Assist Mode is not designed for automatic activities, therefore it is not available in Scenario Engine.
    The feature you ask about belongs to Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack. The combat system is still in early beta and there are several critical updates that must be implemented before this feature becomes possible.

In addition, Miqobot will not be able to perform raid mechanics until we manually implement each of them in Miqobot source code. So this feature will not allow you to farm Alexander raids out of the box.

But of course, our development plans are driven by the community demand.
    If the majority of users supports your suggestion, we can start working on it.

Here is the current view of the roadmap for the next few months: Upcoming Features
    The standard development cycle of each feature pack is 4-8 weeks.
    If you would like Alexander Raid support to become a priority, please let us know which of these features we should postpone.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Assist Mode is not designed for automatic activities, therefore it is not available in Scenario Engine.
    The feature you ask about belongs to Custom fights and Monster grind feature pack. The combat system is still in early beta and there are several critical updates that must be implemented before this feature becomes possible.

In addition, Miqobot will not be able to perform raid mechanics until we manually implement each of them in Miqobot source code. So this feature will not allow you to farm Alexander raids out of the box.

But of course, our development plans are driven by the community demand.
    If the majority of users supports your suggestion, we can start working on it.

Here is the current view of the roadmap for the next few months: <span class=”d4pbbc-underline” style=”text-decoration:underline;”>UpcomingFeatures</span>
    The standard development cycle of each feature pack is 4-8 weeks.
    If you would like Alexander Raid support to become a priority, please let us know which of these features we should postpone.

honestly I dont even know why the long wait for the “– Collectable Gathering revamp” but anyways I as well as alot of people already have a work around for the – Collectable Gathering revamp.

num0 confirm key,
    num2 moves cursor down 👇,
    num8 moves cursor up 👆,
    num4 moves cursor left 👈,
    num6 moves cursor right 👉.

MACRO:
    num0, num2, num2, num2, num0, num8, num8, num6, num0, num4, num2, num2, num0, num8, num8, num6, num0, num4, num2, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0,

works like a charm and took me less then a day to make this macro when i ran into needing to farm the gathering script while this maybe slower then miqobot doing it her self its a band-aid untill the “– Gathering updates”

so i would be okay with postponeing this for the 50/60/70’s hard mode dungeon’s you dont need to do all of them just one of the top tier dungoen’s in eatch category for anima weapon farming find the dungeon that provides the balance of do-able and anima weapon atheric density
    NOTE: you can farm your anima weaopns on the “hard modes” not just the raids though raids are still an option if its easier then the dungeons and thies are to be unsynced like how the howling eye extream is

Trust Dungeons support. (Implemented.)
    Diadem support. (Implemented.)
    Crafting updates. (Implemented.)
    Qitana Ravel support. (Implemented.)
    Fishing Improvements. (Implemented.)
    (Lv80) Trust Dungeon support. (Implemented.)
    Patch 5.41 Hotfixes. (Implemented.)
    – Collectable Gathering revamp.
    – Level 80 Rotations.
    – Gathering updates.
    – Scenario Engine updates.
    – Quality-of-Life updates.

in my opnion “– Collectable Gathering revamp” can be bumped below the “– Level 80 Rotations” or even combined with the “– Gathering updates”

Xion
    Participant
    1+

Depends how much work that require to be honest, maybe it just the IT developer in me.
    If there is not much work to fix gatherering I would rather them to knock that out since it will be plenty value.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Depends how much work that require to be honest, maybe it just the IT developer in me.
    If there is not much work to fix gatherering I would rather them to knock that out since it will be plenty value.

i think you miss understand me “– Collectable Gathering revamp” should have been lumped with the “– Gathering updates” to begin with its gathering… but point is that its only the “gathering collectable’s”( – Collectable Gathering revamp) that they are fixing right now or trying to??? its not important becuse we already have several diffrent ways to make it work with out it so why even waste time on “– Collectable Gathering revamp” ? when they could do something more useful like more dungeons or really just about anything else is more important, point is that it should have been lumped with the “– Gathering updates” its kinda pointless to even update it right now as SE kinda eliminated much of the need for it with how simple they made it now its seriously now one buff and 3 actions… so stupidly easy that the macro is a very nice band-aid for a very small scratch so why not work on something worth the time and effort 🆚 something now essentually useless.

frankly unless they are just a few days (7 or less) away from finishing the revamp i say drop it to work on something more important

NOTE: also miqobot should think about letting us do some kind of Forum Polls for accurate tallying of what the community wants

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

frankly unless they are just a few days (7 or less) away from finishing the revamp i say drop it to work on something more important

Yes, Collectable Gathering was almost complete when Patch 5.41 arrived.
    Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

NOTE: also miqobot should think about letting us do some kind of Forum Polls for accurate tallying of what the community wants

Yes, we consider implementing forum polls in the future.
    But since Miqobot community is very small, we think that listening to everyone’s personal opinion in the discussion format will give us better understanding of the community demand. In addition, sometimes these discussions give us alternative ideas and solutions that we would never think of.

We read all forum topics and take all feedback into account.
    Even if we don’t have time to answer everyone personally, you can be sure that your opinion and your requests will be heard by the development team and will affect Miqobot’s further evolution.

Thank you for your kind and constructive reviews very much.

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

While I understand that, I would wish aswell to just be able to toggle it off and on during a scenario, so I for example could spam the “target nearest enemy”-key and try to do some dungeons unsync for myself with a custom scenario. Due to going in unsync makes a lot of mobs onehit and mechanics a lot less lethal, I think it would be opening a lot of possibilities for scenarios with dungeons (maybe also anima-related dungeons). The navigation already allows for angles so reliably hitting specific interactables in dungeons is easy. If it is a security concern to not expose people, I would be fine aswell, if the combat assist always turns off on scenario stop/end to not let it on accidentally.
    In that regard I would also like to suggest a scenario function to hit the “queue” button (or whatever it is called) and after the window opened accept. Then you can preselect unsync setting and the dungeon and let the scenario run without fiddling with key() inputs. Maybe just allow this function if the unsync setting is active (with garuda unsync the check for this is already there, I guess) and break otherwise.
    I would love to see that.

i think you miss understand me “– Collectable Gathering revamp” should have been lumped with the “– Gathering updates” to begin with its gathering… but point is that its only the “gathering collectable’s”( – Collectable Gathering revamp) that they are fixing right now or trying to??? its not important becuse we already have several diffrent ways to make it work with out it so why even waste time on “– Collectable Gathering revamp” ? when they could do something more useful like more dungeons or really just about anything else is more important, point is that it should have been lumped with the “– Gathering updates”

I hardly disagree here. At first yes, the “Revamp” means fixing the already existing feature to work with the new system and status, while the “Gathering Updates” are features and changes suggested from the community over the time. Those are different things.
    In general I think it would be annoying if existing features which worked before wouldn’t be fixed because “there is a workaround”, which I think is really good don’t get me wrong, but it’s just that, a workaround, with the same problematics as any key-related scenario. Any mouse movement can interrupt it, in worst case even completely stop her from doing anything as she for example finished the macro and trying to collect, but you are over the buff-action hence locking her into “Hitting that poor node” forever. Next to that I think it’s really slow and ofc also can’t react to conditions (which might also be adjusted or buffed by SE in the future). In the end you maybe could get to the point where you need to chain workaround to workaround later with similiar things, if it doesn’t get fixed now.
    So even if it would take more than 1 or 2 development weeks, I would still think that fixing this should be the most important priority currently. Though it doesn’t seem to be that case, as it seems to be “almost complete”. So it probably will be fixed in a short time after the break of the devs anyway.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

Yes, Collectable Gathering was almost complete when Patch 5.41 arrived.
    Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

• So it probably will be fixed in a short time after the break of the devs anyway.

so its being held up by the brake? well that alone kinda explains alot as to the length of time. well that makes me wonder just how big is the miqobot devteam? like a small handful of people or like 50+ people?

edgedy
    Participant

With the upcoming start crunch in the future unsynced content is going to be even harder.

@miqobot Also not to tell you how to run your business model, I *love* the expanded Miqobot functions but come September I wouldn’t be surprised if there is an overwhelming change in the system operations it might be a good idea to have a ‘slimmed’ down Miqobot for basic functionality over the beefy one since fixing all the services at once is likely going to be a massive undertaking. Though I truthfully don’t know how complex it is.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

With the upcoming start crunch in the future unsynced content is going to be even harder.

what do you mean even harder?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.