Request: Stormblood – Ephemeral Nodes Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Stormblood – Ephemeral Nodes Scenario

This topic contains 48 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

Here is an updated Ephemeral_SB profile. I fixed a few issues. Dying while gathering twincoon, getting stuck at the house of the fierce and it now gathers fire crystals instead of durium ore. As far as the comments as to why I don’t gather dusklight sands, there is literally zero profit on my server for them. So I prefer to guide the bot to do something different during those times. I actually did make a profile that includes them but scrapped it as it was bad time investment. The crystals in dusklight areas aren’t even worth anything. Anyhow here is the updated profile.

What are your key mappings for this?

hansie
    Participant

I have a question. I am trying to get this to work, but it automatically tries to farm the non-ephemeral nodes too and stops because the non-e nodes don’t have collectibles.

blink383
    Participant

maybe i’m really really blind… but i’m not seeing where this does BTN doman yellow at all, did i miss it? which chapter is it.

PJ
    PJ
    Participant
    1+

lovely Ephemeral Node Scenerio. Was wondering if i might not be only one running issues with perlite node. Keep getting stuck while on a bird unable to fix itself. Just wondering if it perhaps could be looked at. Again, thank you for sharing 🙂

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

Have they changed the timings for the ephemreal nodes? All of the chapters seem broken.

Zatsh
    Participant
    1+

Yeah it seems Perlite and Windtea have switched each other

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant
    1+

I seem to have fixed it. Other than the occasional “I can’t find ____” when teleporting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

woshigi
    Participant

I know I’m kind of necro’ing this thread, but if you want to teleport to your apartment/estate/fc use teleport(Estate Hall, #) and the # is the order from top to bottom of your personal housing. If you have all three, 1 is apartment, 2 is private house, 3 is fc hall.

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant
    1+

Still a few kinks to work out such as having workUntil / workFor in use rather than relying on chapter repeats to time out correctly. Reformatted the older scenario to use repeatChapter function. Took out a few seemingly unnecessary commands to hasten chapter execution. Updated the rotation to use less GP and more often than not, get better collectability. Collectability Before: range was 300-550ish Now: range is 400-600 with up to 2 gathers per node. Also instituted the gatherTouch for faster ephemeral gathering. R is bound to a cordial. HQ would be best, but not required. If anyone can get the workFor command to work well with this layout, please share. That is the only thing I feel is holding this scenario back in regards to staying on time and executing chapter after chapter without accidentally waiting a whole 24 in game hours for the afkUntil command to trigger due to being late to the execution by a few in game mins. Thanks a lot to everyone that posted this scenario before me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mads
    Participant

This scenario has become incredibly popular on midgardsormr. Not to say it isn’t great, but be careful out there!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea and its super easy to make a few tweaks with Miqo editor to make it unique. Just invest a few minutes of your time to customize your navroutes.

Besides not all crystals are of the same price. Its a good idea to remove chapters with ice / earth / whatever is cheap on your server and do something else in that time. Even a plain return() + afkUntil() makes you look a lot wiser. You can also mix it with heavensward ephemerals to focus on more profitable crystals.

mads
    Participant

Lyfox with advice. I have already implemented similar changes, I suggest others do the same.

Zunji
    Participant

Still a few kinks to work out such as having workUntil / workFor in use rather than relying on chapter repeats to time out correctly. Reformatted the older scenario to use repeatChapter function. Took out a few seemingly unnecessary commands to hasten chapter execution. Updated the rotation to use less GP and more often than not, get better collectability. Collectability Before: range was 300-550ish Now: range is 400-600 with up to 2 gathers per node. Also instituted the gatherTouch for faster ephemeral gathering. R is bound to a cordial. HQ would be best, but not required. If anyone can get the workFor command to work well with this layout, please share. That is the only thing I feel is holding this scenario back in regards to staying on time and executing chapter after chapter without accidentally waiting a whole 24 in game hours for the afkUntil command to trigger due to being late to the execution by a few in game mins. Thanks a lot to everyone that posted this scenario before me!

Hello, i didn’t understand something. Everything works great but only on Schorl it didnt use Collect. The macro use collect btw but it didnt works. It just hit the node everytime. I’ve compared the macro with others from the scenario and didnt notice something different.

Zunji
    Participant

Nevermind… switched to English and it works… sorry

PJ
    PJ
    Participant

Is anyone having issues when “Windtea Leaves” is on chapters? It tries to collect while at a non. Ephemeral node trying to hit the spot where “Windtea Leaves” would be. Would love some help if possible. Much appreciated and thank you for sharing 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.