Request: Stormblood – Ephemeral Nodes Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Stormblood – Ephemeral Nodes Scenario

This topic contains 48 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author

asuran
    Participant

I’ll probably eventually update this with a retainer venture housing setting as well. Obviously if you guys want to use that part you need to alter the profile a bit with the correct teleport location and nav grid for your house. The profile with feed your chocobo as long as the exp food is the first item in your inventory. Anyhow I seem to have the retainers working now but want to give it more runs to proof test it.

Also the profile is written correctly but when you’re trying to get to the windtea leaves grid from the house of the fierce sometimes you get stuck on the branches and walls because the bot try’s to take a route that isn’t in the grid. I haven’t really figured this out. Doesn’t happen every time. Either way I’m looking for a work around on that so it never gets stuck.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Dusklight rotation works well with this too, thank you so very much.

Whats the dusklight rotation?
    Please can you upload it? 🙂 Thanks! <3

rockingit
    Participant

Few points I would like to make regarding this scenario. It works good but I would say few improvements could be made, while you are changing it anyway 🙂 :

– Change from farming durium ore to fire crystal, durium ore is dirt cheap and I do not see its uses in crafting
    – I am not sure if this is an issue with my miqo but when i imported your scenario, it was failing as it could not find ‘None’ rotation so i had to edit bits of those out
    – I do not see other nodes like Doman Yellow and Almandine, maybe I need glasses, can you point me to those if they are there ?

Also awaiting your retainers 😀 and willing to test it out if you sharing beta 😉

akanesus
    Participant

Thanks for this! It has helped a lot. My only question being: am I blind or was Doman Yellow not included in the scenario? I see one for the MIN node in the Steppe’s but not the BTN one.

Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Participant

Sorry for the late response Goblin – I’ve been on vacation!

What I meant to say before was that the rotation was working perfectly for dusklight and I plugged in Doman Yellow and Almandine nodes so that I could gather Dusklight and it was working well, but now I know that spearfishing is a much more effective way to get those!
    Can’t wait for Miqo to be able to spearfish.

Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Participant

After seeing some interest in an automated retainer scenario, I tried my hand at making one and it came out great! This is the first scenario I’ve ever made, so I hope it works well for you!

What I made this scenario do is teleport me to my Estate Hall (FC House) and run to the nearest summoning bell to send my 8 retainers back out to repeat their ventures. The entire process takes a couple of minutes due to the wait times that I in the scenario which keep it from glitching up due to server latency. Edit these at your own risk.

User Reminder
    If you have bad latency, this could go terribly wrong, and the scenario could select things in your retainer window that you don’t want it to (ie. Reset Retainer Job) – With this said, I highly recommend watching this scenario run at least half a dozen times before clicking it and walking away. It is very sensitive, and simply clicking on the screen can ruin the process because the cursor will be taken out of the screen, so please use with care.

First off, you will need to create your own grid to walk your character to the nearest Summoning Bell from the Estate Hall location (or remove the first chapter of the Scenario and start the Scenario while standing in front of a summoning bell)
    Note: If you do this, you must NOT be targeting the Summoning Bell when starting the scenario or else you will mess it up. No target please 😉

num0 = Confirm
    num4 = Move Cursor Left
    num6 = Move Cursor Right
    Shift+{up} = Move Cursor Up
    Shift+{down} = Move Cursor Down

Hope you enjoy 🙂

Asuran, would you mind sharing yours if completed so that I can look for ways to improve mine own?
    Thanks so much in advance 😀

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Gabriel Gabriel.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Gabriel Gabriel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

asuran
    Participant

Here is an updated Ephemeral_SB profile. I fixed a few issues. Dying while gathering twincoon, getting stuck at the house of the fierce and it now gathers fire crystals instead of durium ore. As far as the comments as to why I don’t gather dusklight sands, there is literally zero profit on my server for them. So I prefer to guide the bot to do something different during those times. I actually did make a profile that includes them but scrapped it as it was bad time investment. The crystals in dusklight areas aren’t even worth anything. Anyhow here is the updated profile.

Attachments:

asuran
    Participant

Gabriel I’ll have to check your retainers profile out soon. Here is mine. Like you have eluded to thought server issues make these types of profiles a bit of a gamble and at the very least just unreliable and will hang the bot up for hours. I rarely use my retainer scenario honestly. Some days it works all day 10 times in a row. Some days it pretty well never works lol. It’s more frustrating than it’s worth. I’m definitely gonna check out yours though and see how it behaves in comparison. Could be missing something right in front of my face.

Attachments:
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant
    1+

I’m having an error whenever the Scenario gets to aetherReduct() I don’t seem to be doing anything but standing. I have had the error a total of 3 times, so I just took it out of the chapter. Anyone have an idea as to why it was causing Miqo to crash?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What does the message log say? Did you put aetherial reduction icon on hotbar?

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

I didn’t look, but the error message was a popup that said AutoIT (I think that was it) encountered an error. After clicking OK the client crashed. Before it crashed, the in-game overlays opened up. What I saw was what seemed like a fate overlay.

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Just tried the command without anything else before it, and its working properly. Perhaps the SendKey() wasn’t finished with its process.

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Whelp. Got it again. Anyone else having this problem? o.O

Attachments:
    PJ
    PJ
    Participant

just wondering in between the Ephemeral nodes, how can one change what its gathering so for example while its waiting for torreya branch to appear that it goes for fire crystal instead of Zel. logs. thank you!

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Change the gather preset “Torrey Branch(Zelk Log)” in the gather menu to reflect the desired node slot.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.