Request: Stormblood – Ephemeral Nodes Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Stormblood – Ephemeral Nodes Scenario

This topic contains 48 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

BlackKite84
    Participant

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Ephemeral Gathering Nodes

The Lochs		4am-8am		28,10	Torreya Branch			
    The Azim Steppe		8am-12pm	16,28	Doman Yellow			
    The Azim Steppe		12pm-4pm	29,15	Schorl			
    Yanxia			4pm-8pm		37,19	Perlite			
    Yanxia			8pm-12am	22,12	Windtea Leaves			
    The Lochs		12am-4am	13,16	Almandine
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  BlackKite84.

asuran
    Participant

I started to make an ephemeral scenario only to realize its not really possible without a GP check. It works but you also will just fill your bags with the normal gather item. You will look crazy botty. Until we have some GP intelligence I think this has to be tabled.

asuran
    Participant

The only thing you could really do is make a scenario that gathers the ephemeral once. Then uses a cordial regardless of if you need it. Then goes to grab crystals from the surrounding areas for a bit or just touches the nodes to reset the ephemeral and just afk til you would have all the gp you would need to 8/8 gather again. The only solution is pretty unsophisticated.

neoseeker
    Participant

Welp, my solution is nowhere from optimal, but usually my GP will be up enough for around 15 nodes after cordial. So it’s a startGather(15), change grid to emp, startGather(1) , pop a Cordial by sendKey, change it to normal nodes grid and repeat til timezone is over. Gather crystals if you want to save inven space.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  neoseeker.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  neoseeker.

asuran
    Participant

Can you post the scenario we could check out neo?

asuran
    Participant

I’m getting close on mine. I think I’m just gonna go with two ephemeral gathers a slot though. Shoving a third one in is rough. I’m doing the crystal gather thing between ephemerals like you. Though I think I might be able to shove a third attempt in if I just go afk to regen gp after respawn. Idk. I’ll fiddle with it.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

How far you guys to making this :)?
    I’m in need of theeesee!

asuran
    Participant

I have one that gathers, Torreya Branch, Schorl, Perlite, Windtea leaves. Doman Yellow, Almandine are kinda useless to me right now so it skips those as they aren’t needed for 2 star recipies. The thing is my profile stretches over 2 days and uses food, spirit bond potions, feeds your chocobo and gathers twincoon, palladium sand, zelkovan logs and moly or too. What all are you wanting the profile to do and not do?

zoltar
    zoltar
    Participant

I’d be curious to see that asuran if willing to share, I have been toying with some scenarios a bit too and also do spirit bonding and mixing in various red and yellow scrip nodes. It certainly is a powerful framework to build on.

asuran
    Participant

ctrl+F is food, shift+x is teleport and ctrl+x is spirit bond potion. I needed the teleport because miqobot didn’t want to teleport me to my apartment which is where I wanted to feed my chocobo instead of botting at the FC house every hour on the hour lol. I have a retainer management send key routine too but server lag makes that mess up about 50% of the time so I didn’t include that. I think maybe if I slow the key delays way down I might be able to make it work though.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant

Thank you ! 🙂

Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Participant

Thanks so much! 😀

Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Participant

Dusklight rotation works well with this too, thank you so very much.

momoch
    momoch
    Participant

works well too!
    Thank you very much.

asuran
    Participant

Glad I could help out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.