[request] new skybuilder grid!

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [request] new skybuilder grid!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  GilFarm 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant
    1+

Thank you, anyone make the Ruby Sea ones?(Ruby Sea Water and Nightsteel Ore)

vindicator
    vindicator
    Participant

my scenario keeps breaking on the conclusion of chapter 9 transitioning to chapter 10. it keeps failing the teleport and saying that it cant find the tele button on the hotbar even when its there. but when i start from chapter 10 independently it works. any ideas why?

GilFarm
    Participant

Maybe I’m blind and if so please forgive my posting ๐Ÿ™‚

If I have missed it somehow I would be greatful for a link ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m looking for Skybuilders Iron ore and the next ore up from that currently if anyone has one that would be great.

*Side note*
    I’m also trying to learn to make grids. I can’t seem to locate on here or yourtube how to do so. If there is a link to that and I can build/test grids I will post them here for others to use as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Maybe Iโ€™m blind and if so please forgive my posting ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m looking for Skybuilders Iron ore and the next ore up from that currently if anyone has one that would be great.

*Side note*
    Iโ€™m also trying to learn to make grids. I canโ€™t seem to locate on here or yourtube how to do so. If there is a link to that and I can build/test grids I will post them here for others to use as well.

im using the sceneros someone post earlier in page 2 and it work like wonder

jd1337
    jd1337
    Participant
    1+

Maybe Iโ€™m blind and if so please forgive my posting ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m looking for Skybuilders Iron ore and the next ore up from that currently if anyone has one that would be great.

*Side note*
    Iโ€™m also trying to learn to make grids. I canโ€™t seem to locate on here or yourtube how to do so. If there is a link to that and I can build/test grids I will post them here for others to use as well.

I made my first yesterday. takes a bit to get it right but very easy!!

GilFarm
    Participant

I made my first yesterday. takes a bit to get it right but very easy!!

Thank you kindly

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.