[request] new skybuilder grid!

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [request] new skybuilder grid!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  GilFarm 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Beep
    Participant

If chapter one doesn’t work correctly try downloading the second scenario I put up. As antonkell mentioned it was due to compass not being clicked on or you can do it manually. As for mounting i will fix that shortly no problem. Will need to take a further look into getting stuck on the rocks as its such a awkward part. Still testing further chapters at the same time. Honestly this was a very quick put together grid. I didn’t expect such an high use in a small amount of time but I’ll fix everything as commented 🙂

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

If chapter one doesn’t work correctly try downloading the second scenario I put up. As antonkell mentioned it was due to compass not being clicked on or you can do it manually. As for mounting i will fix that shortly no problem. Will need to take a further look into getting stuck on the rocks as its such a awkward part. Still testing further chapters at the same time. Honestly this was a very quick put together grid. I didn’t expect such an high use in a small amount of time but I’ll fix everything as commented 🙂

Theres alot wrong with the scenario unfortunately…im going through now and fixing what i can

uwu
    Participant

Thanks for doing all of this, but as others have said and anyone else reading please use Foot next to the nodes, Mounting up for a 3 step walk is super sketchy

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Just a heads up at the Resin/White Ash grid is missing a connection to one of the nodes around waypoint 10. Not sure on the scenario since I’m just using your ShB zone grids in my own scenario, but I had to fix that as it was causing kill switch because you keep running into the wall to try and get to the node.

Also as other people mentioned, I edited all the WPs to foot instead of mount in front of nodes.

Also I didn’t use your Truegold grid, but the original one that was posted had a ton of issues due to the weird un-even rocks that had to be fixed.

Still a huge help since its faster to edit grids then build it from scratch, thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.

donny666
    Participant

Thank you, anyone make the Ruby Sea ones?(Ruby Sea Water and Nightsteel Ore)

uwu
    Participant

I just tossed this together using others work into a scenario. This will gather all the mats needed to make the level 80 Alchemist turn in item.

You need to quick synth the honey from the chips. It uses 3 grids from this full scenario that I edited for efficiency.

Let me know if any snags, I ran through it once just fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

I’m attaching an edited version of Goscek’s scenario.

I think i fixed all the hangups with landing near a rock wall, getting stuck in a tree, and also the wrong things being gathered, or not being gathered at all.

This is pure jank, so please babysit it, most of my remedies were not elegant to say the least.

Attachments:

phantom330
    Participant

Here is some of the grids I just created:

BTN80-Skybuilders’ Dawn Lizard (has Lizard & Wheat)
    MIN80-Skybuilders’ Sea Salt (Salt & Reef Rock)
    MIN80-Skybuilders’ Highland Spring Water (has Spring Water & Truegold)

I’ll upload any other I created — it works well enough so far within 500+ mat gathered, but might still glitch in certain spots.

Sea Salt working perfectly atm, will update in an hour or so. Only thing is that if two nodes are fairly close together it will gather the first node, mount up, then run like 2m to the next node instead of just running manually which makes it look kinda bot-like. Is there a miqo setting I need to change?

mhart
    Participant

I just tossed this together using others work into a scenario. This will gather all the mats needed to make the level 80 Alchemist turn in item.

You need to quick synth the honey from the chips. It uses 3 grids from this full scenario that I edited for efficiency.

Let me know if any snags, I ran through it once just fine.

Hi, been using your setup works exceedingly well ! just a snag on the spring water node, particularly the one that is on that silly little rock where your mount sometimes can’t dismount properly.

Beep
    Participant
    2+

Did some adjustments as asked, I believe it works 99%, I can only think of one area that you might get snagged. But otherwise currently I’m having no issues running it. Best of luck o/

Attachments:

donny666
    Participant

Did some adjustments as asked, I believe it works 99%, I can only think of one area that you might get snagged. But otherwise currently I’m having no issues running it. Best of luck o/

Ty ty, does this have Nightsteel and The Ruby Sea Water for the 65 part of the 70 crafts?

Beep
    Participant

Afraid it’s only got 70 mats and above. 🙁

flintrucker
    Participant

Here is some of the grids I just created:

BTN80-Skybuilders’ Dawn Lizard (has Lizard & Wheat)
    MIN80-Skybuilders’ Sea Salt (Salt & Reef Rock)
    MIN80-Skybuilders’ Highland Spring Water (has Spring Water & Truegold)

I’ll upload any other I created — it works well enough so far within 500+ mat gathered, but might still glitch in certain spots.

Sea Salt working perfectly atm, will update in an hour or so. Only thing is that if two nodes are fairly close together it will gather the first node, mount up, then run like 2m to the next node instead of just running manually which makes it look kinda bot-like. Is there a miqo setting I need to change?

Yeah I’d imagine would need to turn one of them into foot just to make it look more “natural”. I am cleaning it a little further so it is less choppy, but it won’t be a thorough all scenario unlike Goscek (which is pretty good as well!).

touch444719
    Participant

Thank you for the scenario! It’s my first time using this feature, and I have an issue :

(18:01:33) DEBUG: Name not found. CraftMacro: ‘Ishgard’
    (18:01:33) ERROR (Chapter 5, Line 5): Execution error

I do have a macro named “Ishgard” in my ‘user macros” window (and in my hotbar), I don’t know what am I missing.
    If you have any idea.

Edit : I find the issue, it’s a miqobot macro I have to make under the crafting tab. That’s a bummer, I’m not going to map every single action in my hotbars xD I’m just going to do that part manually.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  touch444719.

uwu
    Participant

Thats sad to hear because the Miqo custom macros are the greatest part of the bot. You can synth 200 items in a row if you want without paying attention. Just need to map the key presses one time

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.