[request] new skybuilder grid!

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [request] new skybuilder grid!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 50 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  GilFarm 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Miichara
    Participant

Thank you as well for the full scenario. The only thing i have found as yet is in Chapter 1 it tends to stop moving at the 3rd node location until i move it then it will go back into the gather run. the odd thing is that chapter 2 seems to follow the same pattern but does not stick like 1 did

Xion
    Participant

Thank you as well for the full scenario. The only thing i have found as yet is in Chapter 1 it tends to stop moving at the 3rd node location until i move it then it will go back into the gather run. the odd thing is that chapter 2 seems to follow the same pattern but does not stick like 1 did

I encountered this as well. I tried to increase the branch reach to 150 but no change.

Miichara
    Participant

Edited out

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Miichara. Reason: double posted

zefredo
    Participant

u have any profile to Skybuilders’ Urunday Log – 70 ? 😀

Beep
    Participant

Chapter 4 and 5 now fixed.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

I encountered this as well. I tried to increase the branch reach to 150 but no change.

he left use compass unchecked on the first stage gatherer preset, check it and save it, that will fix it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Antonkell Antonkell.

Beep
    Participant

As for 1/2 I’ve put down a beacon in the middle to help towards all that. Adjusted it slightly. 🙂

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

Chapter 4 and 5 now fixed.

Have you uploaded the fixed scenario?

shallowsteve
    shallowsteve
    Participant

I’ve been messing around with the two ones posted here so far, and Il Mheg is a goddamn nightmare to set waypoints for because of those nodes on the rocks. Mount won’t land, character won’t get high enough, mount runs into wall, says screw it I’m going to the next node.

Beep
    Participant

Shallowsteve I’ve adjusted that one at least enough that for the last 70nodes I hit I hadn’t had that problem. The first 30 I did, so I kept adjusting. I can reupload and if it continues, please tell me.

Beep
    Participant

1-5 fixed. Let me know if any issues occur, I’ll continue going through 6+ to see if there’s any big breaks.

Beep
    Participant

6 is missing a node point. I’ve added it in. Apologies again. :c

shallowsteve
    shallowsteve
    Participant

It’s still getting hung up on those river rocks at x22 y11, and I can’t seem to find a fix for it either. However, in some of the other zones, a way to make it seem a bit more human and natural would be to switch nodes on the ground from ‘mount’ to ‘foot’, especially ones where two resources are side by side. Looks super awkward when you harvest, mount, don’t go anywhere, dismount, harvest.

rojenmcche
    Participant

getting stuck on chapter one. just stops saying scanning for node. seems to work again if i manually move my character

UPDATE. seems to happen elsewhere as well. character just stops and message from miqo is…
    (6:54:30 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Mineral Deposit’ *.*
    (6:55:11 PM) Uh oh, compass is BROKEN :/ I should slow down spamming it.
    (6:55:12 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Mineral Deposit’ *.*

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  rojenmcche.
    jd1337
    jd1337
    Participant

1-5 fixed. Let me know if any issues occur, I’ll continue going through 6+ to see if there’s any big breaks.

Thanks for this, your grids are great!

1 question… they are mounting in between nodes at the same area. I’ll mount up, walk 3 feet, and unmount to get to the next node.

Is this my settings? I’ve never experienced it with other grids.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.