Request: Island gathering

Forum Forums Discussion Request: Island gathering

Tagged: 

This topic contains 51 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant
    2+

When at Rank 10 and you unlock flying, there is a spot on the top of the mountain that is 10 pieces of Quartz, Stone, Iron Ore and Leucogranite. It is a simple macro and you can easily hit 30k collected up there and amass 10s of thousands and more of Green Cowries. You can get about 50k a day if you let it run and check on it when it is full.

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

It is a simple macro and you can easily hit 30k collected up there and amass 10s of thousands and more of Green Cowries.

Would you mind sharing your macro? Are you talking about a keyboard macro or in-game macro?

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    1+

Can someone tell me what the /action would be for mount? I also have my mount as the letter K on my keyboard.

Arc
    Arc

Honestly, I prefer the program MacroX for making simple key/mouse press macros for certain routines, because all the Logitech Macro stuff is always so janky.
    It’s simple to use, free (you can’t buy the premium version anymore since it’s discontinued), and you can make pretty sophisticated routines with it. Doesn’t come even remotely close to the comfort of Miqobot, but as a better than nothing solution it works.

necrocorey
    Participant

Has anyone tried working with macros involving the instance ques?
    Apparently if you que for an instance it resets the island nodes. I haven’t had a chance to play and test it myself, I just saw it on reddit. I’ll check it out later when I get a chance to play and update if anyone is interested.

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

@zzoomers It’s /mount “name of mount here”

@arc – I use ReWASD (game changer) and figured out a decent one but lose a little time on drift. The keyboard software is so limiting as well and only allows me a few buttons to assign a macro.

@necrocorey – I’m confused, the gathered nodes replenish themselves as soon as you have gathered 9 or 10 nodes, it would take more time to leave the island, requeue and travel back to those nodes. But the way the instance works, I would expect that the nodes would all be replenished.

GatheringKing
    Participant
    1+

Been watching this post forever lol. Makes me REALLY appreciate show much Miqo and his team changed our lives.

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

It is a simple macro and you can easily hit 30k collected up there and amass 10s of thousands and more of Green Cowries.

Would you mind sharing your macro? Are you talking about a keyboard macro or in-game macro?

The macro and what I have done is posted on page 1 or 2 of this thread, just go back. ๐Ÿ™‚

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    1+

@nowlflr I know /mount but I am saying to have it work in @alxrite macro. Thanks anyways

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

Ah, okay. Sorry, I misunderstood. Hope you figure it out.

Arc
    Arc

@nowlflr I completely forgot that reWASD has a macro addon. I only used it to remap my back buttons of my XBox Elite controller so far. If you say it’s that good I’ll try that out and maybe buy it. Thanks for the advice.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

mine runs up to the node then does nothing?
    Am I missing something? ๐Ÿ™‚

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

mine runs up to the node then does nothing?
    Am I missing something? ๐Ÿ™‚

You need it to also press the “Interact” button you have keymapped in game. Mine, by default, is Numpad 0. When pressing this your character will interact with whatever it is targeting, ie, an NPC, mining node, place to sit, etc

You need the keyboard macro to press the macro in game, then press whatever you interact button is in game. Like my keyboard “presses” my macro in game “-“, then waits, and then “presses” Numpad 0. Gathers, then continues.

alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

Has anyone tried working with macros involving the instance ques?
    Apparently if you que for an instance it resets the island nodes. I havenโ€™t had a chance to play and test it myself, I just saw it on reddit. Iโ€™ll check it out later when I get a chance to play and update if anyone is interested.

This does not seem to work.

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant

Ah yeah I get ya thanks!
    What do you use to make it ‘press’ the keys?
    How long do you make.it wait?
    Something like autohotkey?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.