[Request] Garuda EX Tank Mount Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Garuda EX Tank Mount Farming

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Chocobro 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Sekx
    Sekx
    Blocked

Hello everyone,

I’m not sure if this is already a thing, but I looked around and couldn’t find anything like this. I found an old outdated post where someone was told it wasn’t possible until the Combat Assist system was released(which the post was from 2018) and we now have that in 2020. So I’m wondering, can anyone make a scenario for farming Garuda EX for tank mounts please?

Or is it even possible?

Thanks in advance!

-Sekx

EDIT: It also doesn’t have to be just Garuda EX as long as it will work to farm the tank mounts through the achievements.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Sekx Sekx.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Garuda EX doesnt count towards Stormblood achievements. It has to be a 70+ EX and i dont think you can solo it yet.

Unless youre after the low tier mount which is 1-2 minutes per run and doesnt really need a combat assist.

Sekx
    Sekx
    Blocked
    1+

I already knew that I can’t get the armored mounts from Garuda EX or the likes, I wanted a scenario for the lower tank mounts. Isn’t the whole point of botting to bypass the boring, annoying tasks that you rather not do? I know the runs are done in like 2 minutes but that defeats the purpose of using a bot doesn’t it?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I didnt say it doesnt need a bot. It doesnt need combat assist because you can make a scenario without it. Just a static sequence of keys triggering game macros at the right moment. Theres an Ifrit normal farm, its easy to make a similar one for Garuda EX: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/ifrit-normal-unsynced-scenario/

dartan187
    Participant
    1+

I actually moved to another bot for this reason. Out of respect for Miqo, I am not going to mention it here, and I might be using Miqo for crafting\gathering once it starts working again.

I am sure you could use macro’s and such for Garuda EX. But for the armored mounts\ achievements, you need a 61+ dungeon. What I am using now runs SirenSong Sea, unsynced, over and over. Takes about 15 minutes a run, times that by 300 and it takes a while to finish. There may be faster ways but this is solo and automated.

If I could make my own dungeon mesh with Combat Assist ( like the Trust\Squad dungeons), I would do one for Sirensong Sea to make mount farming easier. It doesn’t really need to dodge boss positionals ( what I use tries to, but fails most of the time), because you can easily take them as a Tank.

I would request that this be added, but I know there are other things that take priority.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    6+

Im pretty sure a 61+ scenario is possible as well. I made a Haukke hard back in Stormblood. Sirensong for level 80 unsynced should be just as easy. If nobody else makes it ill probably try to when i have some free time.

Sekx
    Sekx
    Blocked
    1+

Hey Lyfox! I was wondering if you were ever able to get around to making these 2 scenarios? It would be super awesome if you did or could! If not its very understandable as well!

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant
    2+

This is actually one of the things I really wish miqo added which is one of the main “tedious” things still remaining. It’s sad that they patched out Trusts counting towards this mount farm in 5.1, or we could have at least used that.

I’m almost done with the DRK 300 runs for the armored mount, but still have to do the other 3 tanks… would love to automate that.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    Sekx
    Sekx
    Blocked
    1+

Yeah I keep coming back to see if there’s any scenarios for this on the forum to no avail. I’m hoping someone can make these, I don’t have any of the know-how to make these scenarios, I barely know how to use the bot for the simplest of things.

Can anyone make scenarios that would be able to do this please?

Zanion
    Participant

I would also be interested to learn how to possibly set up such a script to automate the tank farming 🙂

2+

I made one for the first Drk mount. Here it is. EZPZ

It even desynth the other drops you get. Enjoy!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Zanion
    Participant

that’s great thank you!

nonochan
    Participant

Hi, can you help me, i am very new in this. when i use your scenario, the bot spams NUM1, and just scroll through the HUD.. How can I fix this? Ty!

miqobotuser123
    Participant

It’s been a while, has anyone managed to create a Sirensong scenario ?

Mr Party Animal Number 9 wrote:

Hi, can you help me, i am very new in this. when i use your scenario, the bot spams NUM1, and just scroll through the HUD.. How can I fix this? Ty!

Most likely you don’t have the Duty Finder on a hotkey, so it’s trying to find it? that’s my best guess. my DF is hotkey’d to “u”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.