Ifrit normal unsynced scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Ifrit normal unsynced scenario

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

fanarty
    Participant

Hey guys, are there any scenarios for ifrit normal mode unsynced?

I just want to load into the instance, kill the boss (even autos will be ok), get out and repeat all by myself.

Thank you.

fanarty
    Participant
    2+

So I ended up making an ifrit scenario myself (my first ever yay). My scenario works fine except it’s not very durable. Whenever I touch my game (even alt-tabbing) it kinda messes it up. I don’t understand what’s going on but if I don’t touch the game at all (i.e running in background) it works with no problems.

If anyone more experienced with scenarios can help me out with this, please reply and I can provide more detail about the issue.

In the meantime, if anybody is looking to farm 1000 instanced dungeon for that mentor crown or achievements in general, feel free to use it.

How to use:
    1) Make sure undersized party option in duty finder is selected and you have an attack macro slotted on hotbar (if you’re lv 70 you should be able to kill ifrit in 3-4 gcds so aim for 3-4 gcds in the macro)
    2) Make sure you’re are on the ARR trial tab in duty finder.
    3) Select ifrit duty (needs to have the boxed ticked yellow)
    4) Close duty finder, and bring it back up with your hotkey and confirm it’s still on the ARR trial tab, and ifrit NM is selected.
    5) Close duty finder, start scenario from chapter 1, sit back and enjoy.

**Keybinds: All the code is properly documented so you should be able to figure out which keys are for what. However if you cannot, I recommend following keybind setting:
    – Select Nearest NPC: [
    – Select Nearest Enemy: \
    – Duty finder: U
    – Attack macro: F
    – Confirm command*: num0

*Set system keybinds to default should do the trick for all the selections.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

griffinhawk
    Participant

(3:04:32 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (3:04:32 PM) ‘Ifrit NM Farm’
    (3:04:32 PM) Chapter: 1
    (3:04:33 PM) Oops, was that a disconnection? >.<
    (3:04:33 PM) Guess I’ll need you to log me in again. <3

Dunno whats wrong, followed the steps perfectly 🙁

*EDIT* My Virus protection was preventing use

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  griffinhawk.

griffinhawk
    Participant
    2+

I was having some trouble getting the original copy to work. I’d have an issue where the very first time going into the dungeon when beginning on chapter 1 it’d get stuck on the duty finder and just open party settings because it was not inputting enough key(num8, 1)
    initially to get to the join in duty finder. I tried adding another key(num8, 1) and it worked for getting in the first dungeon. However when it completed ifrit and came back out, it would then do 1 too many ups and would start selecting a different trial. So to fix my personal issue with it I took chapters 2 & 3 and combined them and duplicated chapter 1 and added it in there too at the very end of the new chapter. Which resulted in 2 chapters, the orginal chapter one with the added key(num8, 1) and the replacement chapter 2. The replacement chapter 2 is basically reorganized to work for me. It goes Chapter 2, chapter 3, then chapter 1 (Unedited chapter 1), followed by a repeatChapter so it only runs off this one chapter instead of the original repeatall you had in the 3rd chapter. I linked the file for anyone having a similar issue to me.

Of course other may not have the same problem but just in case I figured I’d show my resolution to the problem.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  griffinhawk.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This is awesome guys thanks for sharing.
    Heres explanation of your issue with failing to input keys:

You can use sendKey() function to make a sequence of commands which will imitate behaviour.
    But you will have to stop using mouse or minimize the game window, as explained here:
    Miqobot v1.2.4 – Known Issues

Known Issues

• An issue wherein Miqobot would fail to move a game cursor, under extensive mouse movement.
      Unfortunately, this can not be fixed without code injections, and we have no plans for implementing code injections.
      Miqobot is aware of this situation, and she will patiently wait for mouse to stop moving before making another attempt. She needs a small fraction of a second (about 0.25 sec) in order to recover from this issue. Under normal circumstances you wouldn’t even notice this behaviour.
      If you want to prevent this behaviour completely, please consider switching the game to Windowed mode and minimizing it, when you run Miqobot in the background. Thus, mouse cursor will not be able to run over the game’s window and will not interfere.

Thats why we like when Miqo devs add new functions for scenarios which previously required imitation. They implement a constant feedback loop which verifies every action and make everything very stable.

So basically if you use sendKey() for UI interaction – dont touch your game.

griffinhawk
    Participant

Ah makes sense. Still not sure why I had to make that adjustment that I mentioned because I figured out that mouse movement and any activity throws it off, however even when not doing anything to it, still wasn’t working quite right. However after making this change it’s been working perfectly. I’m almost up to 24 hours of straight ifrit.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Because moving mouse makes a persistent change in game cursor handler. So the next sendKey() will 100% do nothing but only wake up the cursor. You are moving your mouse to press start in Miqobot so the first sendKey() is guaranteed to fail. This is hard to comprehend but its how FFXIV devs decided to do things.

The easiest way to fix this is to make the first sendKey() irrelevant. For example:

key(u, 4.0) // hotkey for duty finder
    key(num6, 2.0) // <——–wake up cursor
    key(num8, 1.0) // cycle to selection
    key(num8, 1.0)

Num6 will either do nothing or move cursor Right. Which makes absolutely no difference for the rest of the script because the important cursor movement is Up.

griffinhawk
    Participant

Ok cool. I’ll throw that I there when I get home. Thanks for the input!

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I have a quick question and a error I cant seem to fix with this.
    What is the select commence hotkey called in game? I cant find a key that just hits “join” after the duty is selected (I “fixed” this by having the options be cycled trough to move the cursor to join). Which works, I just have no idea whats being pressed to do it in one button.

Now with this set up the scenario works. But I have a issue that someones happens, the bot doesn’t hit the pop-up window to join the instance so it just runs around in the word and then hits the kill switch, any one have any idea why this is happening? It can happen after 1 run, 4, 18, etc its just random.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I dont think theres a key that selects and hits join in one go. You have to move cursor to select join and then hit Confirm key. Thats exactly how this scenario works.

As for your error make sure you dont move mouse like Miqo said in the known issues. Take a look a few posts above.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

There inst a button to do that? I misread how it worked then, I thought it would select the duty and then (like hitting triangle on PS4) hit join as another action. So I was searching for the keyboard equivalent of the “triangle” button. XD

I wasn’t moving the mouse that’s why I wasn’t sure why the scenario was breaking, maybe something shakes on my end that causes it to happen.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yep theres no ps4 triangle equivalent. These are the keys that scenario uses to select join. Make sure you have them.

– Move Cursor up: Num8
    – Move Cursor down: Num2
    – Move Cursor left: Num4
    – Move Cursor right: Num6

*Set system keybinds to default should do the trick for all the selections.

Turban Senpai
    Participant

This scenario keeps breaking for me no matter what I change. I have tried the original and the basic one.

It runs the first time with edits but then ends up breaking on the second run. The cursor just goes off and starts selecting different things.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Make sure you dont move mouse.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Make sure you dont move mouse.

Pretty much this. Even if you have the window minimized, if you so much as look at your mouse, it will break the scenario.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.