[Request] Garuda EX Tank Mount Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Garuda EX Tank Mount Farming

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Chocobro 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

xtchc
    Participant
    2+

I made a scenario for Sirensong Sea based off Lyfox’s old Haukke Manor HM scenario. My hotkeys for system navigation are remapped and you will need to change them to match your own binds.

I also use a 3-macro setup to execute fights: 1 for AOE, 1 for boss opener, 1 for boss filler. You should edit these to suit your own needs, but tried to optimize slightly to reduce average runtime.

I’ve tested it for tens of hours with no issues. If your bot gets stuck somewhere it’s likely either a mismatched keybind or your macros not doing enough damage. Adjust as necessary.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Chocobro
    Participant
    1+

I made a scenario for Sirensong Sea based off Lyfox’s old Haukke Manor HM scenario. My hotkeys for system navigation are remapped and you will need to change them to match your own binds.

I also use a 3-macro setup to execute fights: 1 for AOE, 1 for boss opener, 1 for boss filler. You should edit these to suit your own needs, but tried to optimize slightly to reduce average runtime.

I’ve tested it for tens of hours with no issues. If your bot gets stuck somewhere it’s likely either a mismatched keybind or your macros not doing enough damage. Adjust as necessary.

Are you able to post the macros you use so we have an idea?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.