[Request] AOE off in combat assist

Forum Forums Discussion [Request] AOE off in combat assist

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Hello Miqobot, your combat assist is so helpful to me as I have a condition which means my hands cannot move quickly enough anymore so thank you so much for this feature! It really helps me.
    One thing I have found that I would request (if you guys ever get the chance) is an option for miqo to ignore groups and only focus single target actions and not automatically use AOE action when there is more than one target. Not only does this look bad in instances when the boss splits and the bot is firing away aoes and one boss is invulnerable but it also lowers total dps. I had the situation the other day when fellow players in pf were asking me why I kept using AOE actions when I clearly cannot hit the other add.

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant
    1+

For me, I simply drag skills I don’t want Miqo to use to cross-hotbars then bring it back later but you can also make a macro to remove AoE skills from the hotbars so Miqo can’t use it and another macro to bring them back when you want to re-enable AoE. I don’t have those macros but I think someone already posted theirs somewhere.

Edit: Found it.

Hey I apologize if this was asked or if it’s already implemented. Is there a way to disable certain skills in combat assist mode?

Miqobot gave us a macro method to do that live, so that you can temporarily remove some skills while Miqobot is still fighting, and put them back still while she’s fighting, without interrupting anything.

Here is the example Miqobot made for disabling AoE temporarily for BRD through an in-game macro:

/hotbar remove 9 1
    /hotbar remove 9 2
    /hotbar remove 9 3

To re-enable AoE and put back the skills on the hotbar, make a second macro:

/hotbar action "Quick Nock" 9 1
    /hotbar action "Rain of Death" 9 2
    /hotbar action "Shadowbite" 9 3

This example assumes that those AoE abilities are placed on hotbar 9 in slots 1 / 2 / 3 respectively, and that you use English version of the game, you will have to make adjustments for your case.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Yesbot Yesbot.

bottybot
    Participant

Thanks yesbot, will removing those actions off the hotbar mean miqo will still ‘look’ for them therefore delay things or simply does it use what tools it has?

I have used the macro for removal of hotbar icons before for crafting, very cool and saves a lot of time.

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant

From my EXP I don’t notice any delay but I’m not entirely sure. Maybe Miqo could clarify on that point.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot utilizes a special caching algorithm and remembers the location of every action on hotbar.
    If an action is removed, the cache is updated instantly and does not impact the combat performance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.