Quick Question about WHM Regen

Forum Forums Discussion Quick Question about WHM Regen

This topic contains 36 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Oppie Oppie 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

As the community hasn’t reached a consensus regarding usage of Regen, this adjustment is now optional.

By default, Regen will be applied to all party members.
    If you wish Regen to be applied to tanks only, please enable the following option in settings.miqo file:
    "assistregenontankonly": true

In order to edit settings.miqo file, please follow these steps:

1. Close Miqobot application.
    2. Open settings.miqo in any text editor.
    3. Find this line: "assistregenontankonly": false,
    4. Change it to: "assistregenontankonly": true,
    5. Save and close the file.

giandobry04
    Participant

In order to edit settings.miqo file, please follow these steps:

1. Close Miqobot application.
    2. Open settings.miqo in any text editor.
    3. Find this line: "assistregenontankonly": false,
    4. Change it to: "assistregenontankonly": true,
    5. Save and close the file.

Can anyone help me? I followed this settings but still spamming regen to other party members not just tanks.
    Is there anything I need to do?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  giandobry04.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Did you exit Miqo before making changes?

giandobry04
    Participant

Yes

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Then it should be working. Double check the settings file, make sure that youre using assist and not squadrons feature. If youre sure everything is correct on your end then its a bug and its better to contact tech support. https://miqobot.com/#support

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

Personally I don’t see a problem with how she handles regens. She does it much as I would do it myself. I do use combat assist with WHM and what @kitty says is pretty dead on. If a group takes a huge chunk of damage I don’t see Miqo spamming regens, she’s trying to get the party up to healthy status quickly with Medica, assize, tetra, etc etc, THEN if someone isn’t quite up to top she’ll toss a regen.

I do notice a lot of regens in lower level content when dps is sitting at high percentage but not topped off. That’s perfect for regen, why waste mana on over curing when regen and natural healing will top them off in no time. Then if they take more damage before it runs out, so be it, they’ll recover.

It’s easy to be paranoid about ‘looking’ like a bot. Most people are too busy trying to keep their rotations up and such to be staring at a whm wondering why they’re so optimized. They will notice however if you’re just dancing in the back of the boss room not healing. 🙂

@miqobot I support the optimization of regen and even a toggle to only cast on certain party members or even at a certain percentage. I don’t think it’s a high priority though.

PS(My spellchecker hates this message)

edit– oh my… I didn’t realize this was an old post… ignore everything I just said then.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by captainblunt captainblunt.
    Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant
    1+

I see no reason to ignore such a good and truthful post. Thank you for saying so! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.