Patch 4.36 – Miqobot Status

Forum Forums Discussion Patch 4.36 – Miqobot Status

This topic contains 42 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for explaining. I would like an option or toggle for the first case/consideration to perform as follows:

β€œIf node has 4 attempts in total, Miqobot will use Veteran Trade after 1st or 2nd hit”

While this will be GP intensive, it will handle the case where we Collect an item on the first attempt as well as the VT fish not being there on the first attempt.

Thank you.

All right, we’ll implement a setting as you requested πŸ™‚
    Please keep in mind that it will be a supoptimal strategy which will result in less fish of desired kind in general, because there will be less hits covered by Veteran Trade in total.

johnb
    Participant

Actually it will be a more optimal strategy when trying to trade only 1 fish. Currently with 4 attempts, if we only want to trade 1 fish and we collect the desired item on the first hit, there will be no VT occurring for the remaining 3 hits. Similarly if the first fish is not the desired collectible nor is it the fish listed in the VT box, then the remaining 3 hits would not be covered by VT.
    While we can cover the second instance by simply having 2 fish in the VT box, it does not cover the first.
    This is my understanding of the logic previously described.

Thank you for implementing the setting; I appreciate the prompt response and support.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Of course, you are correct while analyzing a single gathering node.

However Miqobot AI calculates Veteran Trade efficiency over an extended amount time.
    It takes GP recharge rate and Cordial cooldown into account. If you use a more aggressive approach, you will eventually run out of GP and Cordial cooldown both, which will render your character unable to use Veteran Trade at all. The more time you spend in this state, the more fish of desired kind you miss to catch.
    We apologize for not providing exact numbers, as the simulator has been removed from the source code for optimization.

This case is very similar to many decisions of Crafting Solver, which are mathematically correct but seem unnatural to a human player. But we understand that having an enjoyable experience is always more important.
    Therefore an advanced setting will be implemented.

Thank you for your feedback very much! πŸ™‚

Krude
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for reporting!
    Perhaps we should remove PotD mode from 3D Radar as well, and focus on more useful and stable features instead.
    The Combat system we are working on should be able to perform in Palace of the Dead (and Heaven-on-High) without any extreme band-aid solutions πŸ™‚

There is one niche use for PotD radar i have found, outside of PotD. When i’m farming for amber-encased vilekin via combat leve spam for the anima relics, you can stand roughly in the middle of the leve’s area, put on PotD radar mode, and it will immediately highlight a leve chest if it spawns, and only that leve chest.
    So you can activate leve, do a quick camera sweep for any radar signs, then cancel and re-activate the leve if nothing shows up. It speeds up the proces by almost an order of magnitude compared to flying around manually looking if a chest has spawned. The “Show All” radar mode isn’t as helpful, since the overworld is usually pretty cluttered with various mobs, gthering points and event points, while the PotD mode highlights only chests outside of the palace.

If you should remove PotD radar (which is still helpful for farming that treasures without pomanders achievement!), please input some method to customize the radar more or include an option to only show chests. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Krude.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Don’t worry, PotD radar will not be removed completely, only the features that no longer make any sense.

And the method to customize 3D Radar is already in place.
    You can use Filter by Name feature to easily detect objects you are interested in. You can type ‘Coffer’, and Miqobot will display treasure coffers without overworld clutter πŸ™‚

We also recommend typing ‘*’ under Treasure Hunt and enabling Show List option. This will allow you to see all detected objects without rotating the camera.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Miqobot is partly broken after Patch 4.3 Emergency Maintenance.
    The changes are minor and will take approximately 30 minutes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 4.3 Emergency Maintenance!

Please restart Miqobot and she will update automatically.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot is currently broken due to arrival of Patch 4.31.
    As always, we are working hard to fix her as fast as possible and we kindly ask for your patience and understanding.

The changes are minor and should take only a few hours.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 4.31!

No need to redownload anything. Just restart Miqobot if you had it running πŸ™‚

iac88i
    Participant

Thanks for working so hard!

Bullock86
    Participant

Thankyou πŸ™‚

Nevermore
    Participant

Don’t worry, PotD radar will not be removed completely, only the features that no longer make any sense.

Good to hear. πŸ™‚

I love the radar to see all the possible traps, makes everything so trivial. Hopefully Heaven-on-High is similar enough that your radar is useful again. The hard part is finding other players that also use this (and swear to keeping secrecy), lol.

asifwani
    Participant

umm i might buy miqobot soon so i wanted to know if you plan to add the new gatherer abilities to the existing ones because during the trial i saw there were only the old ones and no new ones. i would like them to be added in the next patch and i should be able to make the most of the bot since i can only afford one month for now x.x

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Already there:

No modifications to gathering rotations are required.
    New skills are 100% compatible with the current rotations designer. Whenever Miqobot detects an upgraded ability on your hotbar, she will automatically use it instead of an old one.

• Impulsive Appraisal II is used instead of Impulsive Appraisal.
    • Unearth III is used instead of Unearth II.
    • Leaf Turn III is used instead of Leaf Turn II.
    • Bountiful Yield II is used instead of Bountiful Yield.
    • Bountiful Harvest II is used instead of Bountiful Harvest.

asifwani
    Participant

OHH I HAD NO IDEA. my bad. and thank you πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Patch 4.36 – Miqobot Status’ is closed to new replies.