Palace of the dead

Forum Forums Discussion Palace of the dead

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

saten93
    Participant

So I understand that because the accursed hoard ect is all server side, the bot cant read where they are, but Im still getting pointers on the maps for them, are those points where the hoards or traps COULD appear?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, our community asked us to implement a special algorithm which collects Trap and Hoard locations from all Miqobot clients and sends them to our server.
    This feature is now called “show known trap locations” which you can activate in Advanced Settings.

Krude
    Participant
    3+

Love that feature, the PotD mode is one of my fave things in this bot.

clementxd
    Participant

just wanted to ask if the potd algorithm works for HoH? And if miqo would be planning to have the same features for HoH

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, Miqobot detects and shows all special objects in Heaven-on-High as well.
    However, this content became unpopular in Stormblood, therefore Miqobot clients haven’t managed to collect enough data for a database of trap locations in Heaven-on-High.

Kasxof
    Participant

How do I use this for palace of the dead?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

You can switch Miqobot to PotD mode on 3D Radar tab.
    You can enable additional 3D Radar options in Advanced Settings by clicking the + button.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.