New features coming?

Forum Forums Discussion New features coming?

This topic contains 103 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

So hate to be that guy, but any word yet on release of the early alpha, as the standard response seems to be a few more days but when I posted last over in shadow bringers feedback was over a week ago and I see someone else asked 4 days ago so clearly there have been delays

infuriated
    Participant

Thats coder time for you, its never close to the eta given.

i would just ignore the eta and just be patient.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  infuriated.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Since answering Tech Support and forum questions occupy more than 50% of our working time, it is very hard to give estimates that would be both reliable and not depressing at the same time. So we intentionally underestimate our workload to keep our team motivated.

We are working non-stop and doing everything in our power to release new features as fast as possible.
    And we are grateful for your patience and understanding.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    4+

Miqo team youre amazing. I want you to know guys that i really appreciate your hard work thanks so much.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    9+

Miqobot v1.3.28 (Alpha) is available for download in the main status thread.

flintrucker
    Participant
    1+

Thank you for the update Miqobot!! Really eager to try out the new rotations. 🙂

Super appreciative to this bot!

mustafah
    mustafah
    Participant

Are there steps we need to take before using the alpha version (e.g. backing up presets to a different folder)?

flintrucker
    Participant

It seems to work just fine if you just run it. I just plucked it into the folder where I keep Miqobot in usually and it is running wonderfully.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Oh weird, miqo’s usual (and annoying xD) “new version available” message didnt show up in her UI.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

The ‘new version available’ thing doesn’t show up for Alpha builds, iirc. Only for beta ones and full releases

ivanovcholesky
    Participant
    3+

Hello everybody,
    Thanks for the work done here. Miqo has been my very first bot on FF14. I’ve mainly been subscribing for months to it for the solver and I think many people did. Miqo does new features obviously to compete with other bots, like combat or else, in order to maintain a clients base.
    My point is if a business X, which is well-known for a specific product A, should continue to develop it on top, besides other products. Otherwise, other business will fill the gap and X will be lost in an ocean of average product retailers, despite staying an high end one.
    Thus, since the crafting solver was your huge asset, why not keep it that way ?
    I acknowledge that a huge update is coming and things might change in game, craftwise. So mb, after the patch.
    Many thanks for reading me.

iifetap
    Participant
    2+

Hello everybody,
    Thanks for the work done here. Miqo has been my very first bot on FF14. I’ve mainly been subscribing for months to it for the solver and I think many people did. Miqo does new features obviously to compete with other bots, like combat or else, in order to maintain a clients base.
    My point is if a business X, which is well-known for a specific product A, should continue to develop it on top, besides other products. Otherwise, other business will fill the gap and X will be lost in an ocean of average product retailers, despite staying an high end one.
    Thus, since the crafting solver was your huge asset, why not keep it that way ?
    I acknowledge that a huge update is coming and things might change in game, craftwise. So mb, after the patch.
    Many thanks for reading me.

Just. Use. Macros. It. Takes. Seconds. To. Setup.

I don’t want the devs wasting hundreds of hours on something that works fine. In its current state, it will easily get your crafters to 80. After hitting 80, just properly overmeld your 430 gear, then head over to https://ffxivteamcraft.com/community-rotations and find the 3-5 macros you need, and created them in miqobot using the macrocrafter.

I think this entire issue would just go away if Lyfox or someone else with more patients than me could create a “How to be an Omnicrafter at level 80” guide.

clementxd
    Participant

Or ive realized that even if your level 80 omnicrafter isnt overmelded and you want to hq lvl 80 gear, you can just use syrups and take off ingenuity and use innovation instead and manipulation with a 8:1 cp on the solver, would still get you to atleast 88-100 percent hq. ive tried it and it worked pretty well for me (crafting hq raid food) and lvl 80 450 gearset

Ateres
    Participant
    2+

I would also prefer a focus on the crafting solver instead of combat features.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

Is here the place I can give feedback on the alpha version combat assist?

If so – SAM seems to never use “Hissatsu:Kaiten” for “Hingabana” as far as I have noticed. I have to still check my logs to verify but just a heads up.

After testing it out, it seems like it prioritizes other ogcd’s before “Hissatsu:Kaiten”, so it ends up not using it if it clips gcds.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Sora Sora.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.